Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Sth View Post
    They now plan to not have Tomb of Sargeras be available when 7.2 hits, but to release it after 7.2.

This is a recent trend which really reached its highpoint with Legion.

They try to make people think that they are releasing content twice.

They release Legion, but they don't release raids right away. They release the first raid a while after that, and hold back the second raid for several months.

Then they release 7.1, but they hold back Trial of Valor for several weeks.

They release Nighthold weeks after that, bit by bit for LFR players, which is the majority of players.

And now 7.2 will be released several weeks, if not months, from now, and then the actual raid will come later.

That way they create the illusion that there is always new content.

But in reality, you're getting less content than we used to get back in Vanilla and TBC days, or even Wrath.
    aaaaand none of this is even close to true, so kindly shut up and get the fuck out of here. legion has released as much patch content so far as vanilla did in its entirety, and if you had a single brain cell in your clearly empty bone socket you call a skull, you would realize we have to beat back the renewed legion invasions and more importantly STORM A FORTIFIED FUCKING ISLAND to get to the tomb

please, just go away and never come back. clearly the game is no longer for you if you can only spout alternate facts about it
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

Tomb is literally an AQ scenario.

You complain about stuff they've done in literally every expansion

Do people really think that content is being released twice though? They seem to have a steady flow of content going so far while people can catch up with the launch content they want to experience (trying out new classes, doing achs, maxing professions, stuff like that). It doesn't seem like they want a repeat with WoD with their ridiculous content droughts and having only 1 proper major patch, kinda shows the impact of having the team double their size.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    People need to accept that there is a finite amount of actual content that Blizzard can/will produce. The pacing of how they choose to release that content won't change how much content they will produce, but what it can do is help to ensure that we aren't constantly vascilating between being inundated with new stuff and then having long periods of no new stuff.

My only gripe is their first raiding tier model since WoD, running highmaul/emerald nightmare for 3 months was fun the first 2-3 id's but it gets stale super fast because the initial instances dont offer any tiersets to look out for/that can spice up the gameplay, BRF/NH is were the bulk of the first tier fun comes from.

Its even more noticeable in legion beacuse of mythic+, the loot from EN is ultimatly pointless without tierset bonis.
    Last edited by Lorianus; 2017-02-03 at 11:26 AM.

They now plan to not have Tomb of Sargeras be available when 7.2 hits, but to release it after 7.2.

They release Legion, but they don't release raids right away. They release the first raid a while after that, and hold back the second raid for several months.

They release Nighthold weeks after that, bit by bit for LFR players, which is the majority of players.

And now 7.2 will be released several weeks, if not months, from now, and then the actual raid will come later.

But in reality, you're getting less content than we used to get back in Vanilla and TBC days, or even Wrath.
    Yep. I miss the Pandas, They came with content drops every 3 months instead of withheld content drops every 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Kauko View Post
    Can't stop laughing how some people just can't stand it... They always have to find something to whine/bi**h about. Just play the damn game, stop looking for a needle in a haystack just so that you can bash the game and try to convince others that you are right.
    He can't play the game, he got his account banned, lol.

Whining and bitching is his only avenue for entertainment, now.

Deleted

Thank you random guy with 39 posts, i can finally see the real nature of Blizzard. Now i can see the evil behind them. I am blind no more.

/s

Personally, for the raids, it's made sense story wise to have them delayed. Which is great as a vorthos player. Delaying Nighthold meant I got to quest through to the point I had actually lore wise unlocked the entrance before raiding. And with Tomb it will make sense to be delayed a couple of weeks for the fact you clear out the dungeon and secure the foothold on the broken shore (maybe even a building) before taking the fight into the tomb.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    That was not my point. I said clearly enough that they release raids after a while "so that everyone has time to level up and prepare" or "check new stuff and jump into new raid". If you don't understand why is that important, not my problem. Keep on hating though.
    I don't care about raids one bit, they can die in a fire. The big majority of the players don't even do them other than maaaaaybe on LFR, and most of those who do rais only do them because there's nothing else.

I am talking about content in general. And about player activity levels being about equal to WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Yep. I miss the Pandas, They came with content drops every 3 months instead of withheld content drops every 6.
    Same here. They could do content before, now they mostly can only moan and post BS about why it's oh-so-difficult - and how it's not their fault that the game is losing subs, it's the players being "cyclical" or other bla bla bla bla.
    Last edited by rda; 2017-02-03 at 12:24 PM.

fuck blizzard for releasing content at a pace people have been screaming about for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    fuck blizzard for releasing content at a pace people have been screaming about for years.
    Not for that, for releasing tired BS like "please kill these same mobs a couple thousand times more, because we upped your artifact level from 35 to 54". So exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    stop sipping tea in general (prime example: CMs doing like 0.3 posts per day on average pretending they are oh-so-busy with "other tasks", which in reality boil down to nothing useful / productive), and maybe work a bit?
    Please tell us more of your insider knowledge of what CMs are doing.

7+ Year Old Account

We are not getting less content, we are getting more. It is an easy math thing. If you look at TBC content over 1 year vs Legion content in 1 year, you will see a difference.

Also, the technique they are using is actutally pretty good. It gives you frequent short bursts of content, which keeps the game fresh and gives the player room to breathe in the new content without it being overwhelming. When 7.1 came out, you had a few weeks to look around the new features, before you were locked into raiding ToV every night. Nighthold was released a bit before Nighthold release, so as a raider, you could have some fun with Brawls and play around with the balance stuff, before you were locked into doing raids. This makes the "new content smell" last alot longer without you losing anything.

I personally enjoy the new way they are doing this and it apperantly makes raiding easier to manage, since people don't have to choose between jumping in the new raid on opening or doing some of the new patch content.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted

now 7.2 will be released several weeks, if not months, from now, and then the actual raid will come later.

They said this at Blizzcon when they announced 7.2, so uh... You were under an illusion not us.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think they're doing a really good job of releasing stuff at a steady stream. I much prefer this over getting it all at once and then nothing for 6+ months.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Not for that, for releasing tired BS like "please kill these same mobs a couple thousand times more, because we upped your artifact level from 35 to 54". So exciting.
    Nobody is forcing you to do the mindless MoS farming for days on end. For most players, who just do normal daily content, having extra Artifact Levels are actually more content, because you can reach higher dps then before.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    So far I haven't ever felt there is nothing to do and I feel like sitting in my order hall all day.
    I feel exactly this. My characters only sit in their order hall all day and I only log in to auto complete a few world quests and very rarely grab an emissary chest.

It's Warlords of Draenor all over again. And 7.2 is still so far away.

OP, what the hell is the point of releasing everything at once ? Whole point of time gating is to have something to do throughout the expansion... if people got everything done at once then there'll be morons crying there's nothing to do for the remainder of said expansion...

/logic!

And even with that being said, Legion has had content released faster than previous expansions...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-02-03 at 01:12 PM.

1) Raids are always held back by 2-3 weeks to give everyone time to get to max level in a timely manner and get used to the changes that come with the expansion, you are vomiting absolute bullshit here.

2) Same as above, there is always a grace time before the raids release, stop being a newbie. Are you new to World of Warcraft?

3) No one cares about casual LFR players. Nighthold wasnt released *weeks* It was months and came with a full blown patch.

4) 7.2 is in testing, a lot of it is not finished yet. Same as fucking above again

Hey Lauren, guess what? ROSE SHADES!

BLIZZARD ALWAYS RELEASES THE RAID INSTANCES AND LFR LATER THAN WHEN THE PATCH LAUNCHED BECAUSE THEY NEED TO HAVE TIME TO FIX POTENTIAL BUGS AND MAKE SURE THE RELEASE OF THE RAID IS SMOOTH.

In reality, you are just asshurt about how they release it. It was the same for Naxxramas, Naxxramas just came with a huge event where you tried to cleanse EPL and acquired tier 0.5. BUT IN REALITY ITS THE SAME AS THE SURAMAR STORYLINE LEADING UP TO THE NIGHTHOLD. /micdrop
    Last edited by Lillyth; 2017-02-03 at 01:08 PM.