Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Define "raid-ready".
    Within suitable iLevel range for raid content. And I'm not talking 900 ilevel for raid dropping 870 gear. More in the range of 850-860.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    I'd say pick the class that feels "right" for you.

Paladin since classic here [emoji14]

If I remember, you can buy AK10 on fresh characters for order resources, so that's a nice boost. There are guides for artifact trait progression on sites like http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/. For basic stat weights you can even use http://www.noxxic.com/wow/.

I recommend using Pawn addon, really helps picking upgrades from all the gear you find. There are pawn strings on noxxic, and you can generate strings for your own char using simulationcraft.

You can get a char raid-ready within a week if you're dedicated enough.
    No, just no, never link noxxic again as all the stat weights guides etc. are here on mmo-champion class forums or as you told icy-veins.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    No, just no, never link noxxic again as all the stat weights guides etc. are here on mmo-champion class forums or as you told icy-veins.com
    Have you ever checked both sites ? Icy-veins has only basic priority list of stats, no mention of STAT WEIGHTS or PAWN STRINGS. If you compare, for example, retribution priority list from icy-veins to priority list from noxxic it's exactly THE SAME. And Noxxic provides Pawn string.

Not to mention, I said "For basic stat weights you can even use http://www.noxxic.com/wow/." And then "There are pawn strings on noxxic, and you can generate strings for your own char using simulationcraft."

Next time, read a post completely, instead of going "JWBEAWVGHDG<WJGWFKEWNJELDG TRIGGERED!!!!" whenever you spot "noxxic" in the post.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanika View Post
    Not sure what your point is here. The OP said he hasnt played all expansion. You dont get 20 AR if you havent already got 25 on an alt. You have to wait it out like everyone did the first time. That was the point of what i said...
    Actually you get 15 now on ANY character regardless of your highest AK learned. You can purchase 1AK 15 times for order hall resources
    Last edited by mmocf6edb8744c; 2017-02-03 at 11:46 AM.

maybe someone should also tell the OP that the overall difficulty of encounters has a little bit raised, in comparisson to say wotlk or before.

i know plenty of ppl played mythic years ago just for the fun of the challenge. years later they came back and were fine with raiding heroic. i.e. in WoD and Legion (this is maybe not true for EN, but for Helya and NH) last 30% of heroic bosses were more or equal difficult than the the first 30% mythic bosses. since the difficulty levels overlap that much, some ppl are fine with the challenge of heroic raiding (which in general is more difficult than heroic in older xpacs) these days and maybe 1-2-3 mythics. maybe the OP is one of them.

i do not want to discus the topic in general here. i just want to add the above, bc no one else did.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2017-02-03 at 12:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    i know plenty of ppl played mythic years ago just for the fun of the challenge. years later they came back and were fine with raiding heroic. i.e. in WoD and Legion (this is maybe not true for EN, but for Helya and NH) last 30% of heroic bosses were more or equal difficult than the the first 30% mythic bosses. since the difficulty levels overlap that much, some ppl are fine with the challenge of heroic raiding (which in general is more difficult than heroic in older xpacs) these days and maybe 1-2-3 mythics. maybe the OP is one of them.
    Current heroic is on par with old normal mode.

Current normal is easier as old normal mode and is on par with Naxx at 80 or SoO Flex.

Current Mythic is on par with old Heroic. At some points a bit tougher because they no longer need to accomodate 10 player sizes.

what makes current HC a bit more difficult is that certain raid sizes scale badly. 2/3/9 is a sweet spot, if ou take mor DPS heal is tough if you take more heals DPS is tough. larger sizes (e.g. 2/4/14 or more) are usually easier then smaller sizes, with 10m being uneccesarily punished in some encounters (Helya HC with 3 debuffs but only 2 dispels, for example, Aluriel with always 4 debuff no matter wether your are 2/3/9 or 2/2/6, and so on).

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Heroic EN before Christmas? That's not what the OP wants to play. Mythic EN was cleared by the 1000th guild worldwide in mid November. Heroic EN was facerolled by pugs before Christmas.

The OP wants to raid Mythic progression. You don't get ready for Mythic progression from scratch in 2, 3 or even 4 weeks unless your guild carries and funnels gear towards you, boosts you through Mythic+ ad nauseam, and even then you'll be stuck somewhat because your Artifact will still be rather low and you might have shitty Legendary RNG.

Meanwhile your guild is stuck on Krosus Mythic and is looking to squeeze out every ounce of DPS. They are not going to bring freshly dinged Peter along with 11 artifact traits and Sephuz.
    Well, I was mainly replying to the "...how long roughly do you think it would take to be atleast heroic raid ready?". And if in that case he means the new heroic, then I think he can be ready in a couple weeks. But yeah otherwise you are right.

Either he has to find a guild where people see potential in him (very unlikely though) or he is screwed for now in terms of progression, but he can still finish NH mythic before 7.2 releases IMHO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanika View Post
    With no Artifact Research, I dont think thats possible. If you havent played at all this expac theres no catchup either....
    That's just wrong.

Everyone can buy the first 10 AK levels with garrison resources nowadays; thus skipping 25% of the research , which amounts to 20 days of Artifact research. (edit: appearently it's 15 AK now)

Additionally there's still the initial catch-up mechanic which shaves off whole days of research for how far behind you are.

edit: As for the main topic;
    I'd say it would take about 2 weeks or so to get hc-raid ready.
    That is:
    870-ish ilvl + all the important traits in your main artefact weapon (30 lvls)
    For gear:
    1-2 artifacts will drop for you in this time (ilvl 940)
    - you can get 860 crafted gear
    - if you are smart you will get your mythic+ key boosted to lvl 10, resulting in a free 885 item and some WF or TF in the process too.

You will not be able to instantly step into mythic raids, but i guess that's nothing new.
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2017-02-03 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    Next time, read a post completely
    Theres no point when you mention that shitty webpages name.

We do not allow 'help me choose' threads. Closing.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.