Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    They are building nuclear weapons. There's no doubt about it.
    So was Saddam.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...inst-iran.html

Something needs to be done. What do you think?
    Yeah, you should ban Saudi's from entering.. wait what?
    Oh yeah, it has nothing to do with terrorism ofcourse.

Besides, in the history of humans, there was only 1 country dumb enough to use the weapon against other humans. Guess who. We should do something, especially since they made a loon their commander in chief. I mean, that orange turd is crazy in the coconut.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    If we push for regime change, absolutely. No one knows yet what this action would entail. The most rational response would be to take away their toys by destroying military assets and finally destroying their nuclear facilities.
    And that is a war. Why do we feel we are justified in telling another country to not do the exact same thing we are doing... although we are doing it on a far larger scale? It would actually demonstrate exactly why Iran would want nuclear weapons as a deterrent to protect it's sovereign borders from foreign invaders.

Spreading lies the Conway way.

Not even the Israeli intelligence agencies found evidence for that, keep living in an alternative world.

I'm gonna repeat myself: Keep it in your pants and don't make Iran despise you for another 40 years. Didn't work out the first time and a surprisingly pro-west generation is growing up in Iran.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    We're reliving the Reagan 80's, might as well double down on getting involved in the Middle East.
    Not really, at least Reagan didn't take it up the ass from Russia and kept moaning her name like a slut.

Deleted
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...inst-iran.html

Something needs to be done. What do you think?
    i think you should pay less attention to warmongering pricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    C'mon, getting rid of those Iranian Ayatollahs and Revolutionary Guard fanatics would be the best thing that ever happened to Iran.
    1953 called, it wants to throw history books at you.

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

Nothing needs to be done, except to further strengthen diplomatic ties and try to forge an alliance with them. Their people are not our enemy. The deal has made both sides happy. Iran heading towards a good place with the US right now, let's not fuck that up.

Jesus, after what, four wars in the middle east (Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria) do we really fucking need a fifth?
    Putin khuliyo

So are you...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    So we have had those for years and so have many other nations.
    Actually, we're building new ones all the time. We retire the old ones and put newer, more efficient ones into service.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Didn't they impose a new round of sanctions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    It should be mandatory for warmongers to spearhead the invasion themselves. No sitting safely in a sofa somewhere, having a drink, and paying no attention to the waste, destruction and deaths their crusades cause.
    Indeed. These GOP warmongering morons (and their Democratic allies) should grab some fucking rifles and go to war if they're so sure about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaganfindel View Post
    Definitely. America needs a change in leadership yesterday.
    We had one.

Trump replaced himself with Steve Bannon.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember in the other Iran thread where people tried to say it was the Democrats escalating the situation?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Isnt warmongering against the law in the united states?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I agree that it is a waste of money. Unless they were developing missile defenses to ensure no nuclear missiles land in the territory, or any where near it, it is a waste.

At this point in the 'arms race' if you don't already have them, the only reason to get them is for retaliation before your country is laid to waste, or power to threaten others with.
    You clearly have a very naive view of the world.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    If their is no doubt about it, can you provide the proof please? Because we are talking about this for 30 years now I think but since their is no doubt about it you surely can provide some proof at this point?
    Why don't you go google the proof for yourself. Their is so much evidence out there, that at this point, you are asking something stupid. Like prove water is a liquid. If you are that misinformed, take the time to read up on an issue before you start finger pointing and claiming people are wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Indeed. These GOP warmongering morons (and their Democratic allies) should grab some fucking rifles and go to war if they're so sure about it.

- - - Updated - - -

We had one.

Trump replaced himself with Steve Bannon.
    Lol, I'm already ready to go. Don't call the people who are ready, willing, and able to fight a bunch of morons though. We're patriots who are willing to sacrifice our lives so that you can have your way of life.

As a soldier, I support our civilian leaders. That is the foundation of our republic. If our leaders decide war is necessary on this, I trust them. That's why I joined the army. To fight America's wars. And this war, a war that would prevent a nuclear arms race in one of the most destabilized and violent regions in the world, would be just. If we allow Iran to get Nukes, a nuclear war would be inevitable, atleast in the middle east
    Last edited by mmocdf810d1583; 2017-02-03 at 04:33 PM.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I saw that new sanctions have been announced against Iran. Definitely needed after their ballistic missile test, nobody tests hugely expensive missiles only to mount conventional explosive warheads. They're going for the nukes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Why don't you go google the proof for yourself. Their is so much evidence out there, that at this point, you are asking something stupid. Like prove water is a liquid. If you are that misinformed, take the time to read up on an issue before you start finger pointing and claiming people are wrong.
    Oh yeah, on infowars, stormfront and the likes?

Even freaking Mossad disagrees with you, that's how full of crap you are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    I saw that new sanctions have been announced against Iran. Definitely needed after their ballistic missile test, nobody tests hugely expensive missiles only to mount conventional explosive warheads. They're going for the nukes.
    People have been duped into believing that peace for the sake of peace is better than fighting a just war. They believe that appeasing Iran, the problem will solve itself. Appeasement does not work, and will never work. We need action.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    C'mon, getting rid of those Iranian Ayatollahs and Revolutionary Guard fanatics would be the best thing that ever happened to Iran.
    Just like getting rid of Saddamn was the best thing that ever happened to Iraq!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    Lol, I'm already ready to go. Don't call the people who are ready, willing, and able to fight a bunch of morons though. We're patriots who are willing to sacrifice our lives so that you can have your way of life.

As a soldier, I support our civilian leaders. That is the foundation of our republic. If our leaders decide war is necessary on this, I trust them. That's why I joined the army. To fight America's wars. And this war, a war that would prevent a nuclear arms race in one of the most destabilized and violent regions in the world, would be just. If we allow Iran to get Nukes, a nuclear war would be inevitable, atleast in the middle east
    I'm not calling soldiers morons.

I'm calling the politicians morons.
    Putin khuliyo