I'm just happy we use Arcane shot, I loved and hated sidewinders, but Arcane shot is just brilliant for general gameplay, like mass tagging etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Trictagon View Post
    Convergence gains a lot of value in sims when you get any of the following: trueshot boots, trueshot relic, 2p, and (to a lesser extent) 4p. Not sure what the sim profile uses, the info is probably there somewhere but I'm lazy. Lower trueshot cooldown makes each 5second proc from convergence reduce the cooldown by a higher %, even though it's still 5 seconds per proc.
    what about for bm?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Is Mm 4 oc even worth using?

For non-memebuild it's very good.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Is Mm 4 oc even worth using?
    If you are using explosive piercing meme build it actually hurts your piercing shot damage.

Deleted
    Am i missing something, or isn't the BM 2p and legendary shoulders contradicting one another?

15+ Year Old Account
    If i'm using the legendary belt spec Trick shot + LnL should i be using Marked shot spam during trueshot or should be firing aimed shots instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Fearin View Post
    Am i missing something, or isn't the BM 2p and legendary shoulders contradicting one another?
    What I'm doing atm for opener is BW > dire beast 2x (to immediately start reducing the cd on bw) and all other CDs titan thunder aspects of wild etc. Seems to work at first glance but I haven't put much thought into it yet.

I just got a 890 Entwined Elemental Foci with a socket. Was just curious about other BM hunters if you just use it for AoE fights over CoF? On Icy Veins is sims super slightly above CoF on ST. But my personal sims ive ran for my Hunter have CoF better on ST for me and Foci better for AoE only. Now it might be my Leg Bracers now that i think about it. But ya AoE fights 24/7 also anyone have an average uptime ot it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    What I'm doing atm for opener is BW > dire beast 2x (to immediately start reducing the cd on bw) and all other CDs titan thunder aspects of wild etc. Seems to work at first glance but I haven't put much thought into it yet.
    what..? i wasn't asking about opener :P

Deleted
    Strange to have to remove the 4PC for the meme build...

I don't get why Bloodthirsty instinct to still rated so strong for MM. Haste is nice but nice that crazy. Stat sticks such as Nightbane or Guarm seem better to me. What do I miss?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganryu View Post

I don't get why Bloodthirsty instinct to still rated so strong for MM. Haste is nice but nice that crazy. Stat sticks such as Nightbane or Guarm seem better to me. What do I miss?
    This isn't Feelcraft. The numbers are based on sims and math.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganryu View Post

its basically a mini bloodlust. and high uptime on low hp bosses (execute)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

What is the correct practise when it comes to using Marked Shot to reapply vulnerability when playing the trick shot build? From what I can distill from the icy veins guide and the forums is that there are two ways of doing it:

1) You use Marked Shot whenever vulnerability is about to drop off, not paying attention to your focus. This can mean that after you have used Marked Shot, you need to use Arcane Shot twice and can only use Aimed Shot once at the very end.
    2) You use Marked Shot when you have enough focus to use 2 Aimed Shots during that window, making sure you cast them at the end.

The reason I am asking is that I see conflicting advise. The guide states:

Unlike previously, the rotation is much more dynamic now, and the Focus that you have available going into a Vulnerable Icon Vulnerable window will determine how many Aimed Shot Icon Aimed Shots you can fit into it. There is nothing wrong with only fitting one, as long as it finishes casting with less than 1 second remaining on Vulnerable with Patient Sniper Icon Patient Sniper specced. You should generally not cast more than 2 unless you will cap your Focus otherwise, which is very common with Haste buffs like Bloodlust and Trueshot Icon Trueshot.
    This would fit option 1 better. Azor also stated:

Getting 1 AiS out of as many Vulnerable windows as possible is a good thing, as long as you do not end up having to cast Aimed Shots outside Vulnerable entirely because of it. We only have X amount of Aimed Shots in a fight, if they could all be a single one at the end of Vulnerable for a 170% damage bonus, we would. But that's not possible because we will focuscap otherwise.
    However, there's a lot of posts stating option 2 is the better practise. So using MS > AS > AiS > AiS then arcane shot to have enough focus and use MS > AS > AiS > AiS again. Some also say this is better, because with option 1 you use too much focus on Marked Shot, instead of using that focus for Aimed Shot.

So, which one is correct?

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    its basically a mini bloodlust. and high uptime on low hp bosses (execute)
    miniwhat now? its like 10% haste, if you have high ilevel one and the uptime isnt that amazing on half the pulls, contrary to what sims tell you, its fine trinket, but Im keeping it mostly because it gives me slightly more time for fitting aimeds during movement, not because its so much better than statstick on patchwerk

Quote Originally Posted by Flodorf View Post
    What is the correct practise when it comes to using Marked Shot to reapply vulnerability when playing the trick shot build? From what I can distill from the icy veins guide and the forums is that there are two ways of doing it:

1) You use Marked Shot whenever vulnerability is about to drop off, not paying attention to your focus. This can mean that after you have used Marked Shot, you need to use Arcane Shot twice and can only use Aimed Shot once at the very end.
    2) You use Marked Shot when you have enough focus to use 2 Aimed Shots during that window, making sure you cast them at the end.

The reason I am asking is that I see conflicting advise. The guide states:

This would fit option 1 better. Azor also stated:

However, there's a lot of posts stating option 2 is the better practise. So using MS > AS > AiS > AiS then arcane shot to have enough focus and use MS > AS > AiS > AiS again. Some also say this is better, because with option 1 you use too much focus on Marked Shot, instead of using that focus for Aimed Shot.

So, which one is correct?
    The correct answer in most situations is going to be 1, it increases the average damage of your Aimed Shots, provided that it does not cause any Aimed Shots to be cast outside Vulnerable (of which it has a higher chance than option 2).

Is there a BiS list for the meme-build considering we shouldn't go for 4pc?

Quote Originally Posted by goofyman23 View Post
    Is there a BiS list for the meme-build considering we shouldn't go for 4pc?

Helm,Legs, and everything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    miniwhat now? its like 10% haste, if you have high ilevel one and the uptime isnt that amazing on half the pulls, contrary to what sims tell you, its fine trinket, but Im keeping it mostly because it gives me slightly more time for fitting aimeds during movement, not because its so much better than statstick on patchwerk
    In logs, not sims. I am typically seeing a minimum of 35% up time and >50% up time for the trinket on about a third of the fights at least.

I'm not sure why you wouldn't consider that a pretty amazing up time on a proc trinket. It translates out to better than all but the highest ilvl stat sticks. Especially since as noted, it procs more often on low health targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Akainakali View Post
    In logs, not sims. I am typically seeing a minimum of 35% up time and >50% up time for the trinket on about a third of the fights at least.

I'm not sure why you wouldn't consider that a pretty amazing up time on a proc trinket. It translates out to better than all but the highest ilvl stat sticks. Especially since as noted, it procs more often on low health targets.
    IM seeing on average 35-40, 45% is very rare. but even then 40% uptime of my 3100 proc is still only like 1250, thats pretty much what startstick of same ilevel gives