Quote Originally Posted by Tiorda View Post
    There are many amazing women. A lap-dog spin-doctor that sold her soul to a misogynistic xenophobe is not one of them.
    Don't take the bait....

Quote Originally Posted by Fragnance View Post
    Mythic+ Experience
    Amount of Mythic 2+ Dungeons completed in time: 1127
    Amount of Mythic 5+ Dungeons completed in time: 1038
    Amount of Mythic 10+ Dungeons completed in time: 417
    Amount of Mythic 15+ Dungeons completed in time: 7

See those +10's ? " a lot of effort" besides fluffa you talk too much, considering to what you know.
    All I'm seeing is 10+ isn't as rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    In other news, sitting around playing a game for hours on end is now considered effort. More to come at 11!
    Of course its effort, its not like the word discriminates based on context.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    being the first woman in history to lead a successful presidential campaign is amazing. it's quite literally the dictionary definition of amazing.

On topic tho, idk there's nothing wrong (imo) with acc sharing/buying and selling accounts when blizzard is 100% archaic about system processes in their games.
    You should look up the definition of amazing in the dictionary. Horrible people have done crazy and big things, doesn't mean they are amazing.

being the first woman in history to lead a successful presidential campaign is amazing. it's quite literally the dictionary definition of amazing.

On topic tho, idk there's nothing wrong (imo) with acc sharing/buying and selling accounts when blizzard is 100% archaic about system processes in their games.
    i heard she knows a lot about bowling green kappa
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    i heard she knows a lot about bowling green kappa
    Such a horrible massacre. Now in mourning

Deleted
    are women not allowed to be amazing? do you think her accomplishments aren't amazing? :thinking:
    I dont think the contempt has anything to do with gender.

7+ Year Old Account
    are women not allowed to be amazing? do you think her accomplishments aren't amazing? :thinking:
    As a certified woman of a more advanced age than most of you (who has a longer memory for these things), I can honestly say that her accomplishments aren't any more amazing than any other woman working in politics today. She'd have been a lot more amazing in the 1970's or early 80's. Nowadays we're all more or less the same.

Now can we please go back to refreshing the page to see if one of these guilds has had a breakthrough.

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    This theory is hilarous. "They don't even need to play to win the race, they're so good they just need to think about it, then do one pull and he'll die."

Man, all these poor guilds in the past 12 years dedicating hours of their time to progression, how did they not think aboust such genius tactic?
    Serenity had countless pulls on that boss already, it's not impossible that they now have the data available to make such a decision. It's not like they stopped raiding completely either.

oh look Trumpland (america) is still whining about trump even in this thread.

could you kindly fuck off to gen-OT?

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    oh look Trumpland (america) is still whining about trump even in this thread.

could you kindly fuck off to gen-OT?
    I'm British but I support him

I also think kellyanne is pretty ^^

people just start insulting you though when they have no way of refuting an argument :/

people just start insulting you though when they have no way of refuting an argument :/
    she looks dreadful post election
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

Mythic+ Experience

See those +10's ? " a lot of effort" besides fluffa you talk too much, considering to what you know.
    My man <33333

Deleted
    I think you went too far there

Deleted
    except what serenity/method/exorsus do is just recruit people w/ bis legendaries w/ the promise of "world first raiding" and have their own raiders play those characters OR they outright buy characters w/ bis legendaries lol. sure you have people who get somewhat lucky (nagura's moonkin, fragnance's dh), but you also have those who are unlucky who simply play characters who belong to another person's account or are bought.

i dont think it's wrong, personally i don't care if people break tos rules because it doesn't really effect me but it's a bit false to say "a lot of effort" is put into gearing characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragnance View Post
    Mythic+ Experience

Fragnance's post doesn't invalidate Floopa's point?

Has Fragnance got lucky with legendaries? Yes
    Has Fragnance put a lot of effort into M+? Yes
    Could Fragnance have put the same effort and none of the top 4 legendaries for DH? Yes

Does Fragnance boost for RL money (as Floopa put it "breaking the rules") ? For MMO-Champ to decide
    Do top guilds account share (as Floopa put it "breaking the rules")? For MMO-Champ to decide
    Last edited by mmoc89ec62a408; 2017-02-03 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    Fragnance's post doesn't invalidate Floopa's point?

Has Fragnance got lucky with legendaries? Yes
    Has Fragnance put a lot of effort into M+? Yes
    Could Fragnance have put the same effort and none of the top 4 legendaries for DH? Yes

Does Fragnance boost for RL money (as Floopa put it "breaking the rules") ? For MMO-Champ to decide
    Do top guilds account share (as Floopa put it "breaking the rules")? For MMO-Champ to decide
    What are we gonna do, ban his mmo-champion account so he can't shitpost?

Anywho, is it actually possible that Fragnance could have not gotten BiS legendaries? Does anyone actually know how many legendaries he had before 7.1.5? I'm curious if he had them all on his DH, and if he slacked a bit after getting BiS legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    What are we gonna do, ban his mmo-champion account so he can't shitpost?

Anywho, is it actually possible that Fragnance could have not gotten BiS legendaries? Does anyone actually know how many legendaries he had before 7.1.5? I'm curious if he had them all on his DH, and if he slacked a bit after getting BiS legendaries.
    Actually, they were already disqualified by Bozzel ages ago, so can we please stick to the REAL wf race? Thank you.

Deleted
    Fragnance is the best player in the solar system so his posts instantly invalidate any point

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    Fragnance is the best player in the solar system so his posts instantly invalidate any point
    I wonder what would happen if he quoted this post and says you're wrong :thinking:
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Oh i have arguments and its not making shit up or using Alternatives facts.