Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    I was joking, you sad pathetic creep. What the fuck is wrong with you in that head?
    Dunno, could be infected by the shit you posted, hence the comment for the shit.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

For gods sake people it is a 90 day suspension from 7 countries until we can sort out a better way of verifying that the people coming from said countries are not coming with ill intent. Why this is being blown up into something it isn't is beyond me. Trust me, there is no sweeping ban on all immigration, I am a commercial pilot and see lots of it everyday of my life. Take a deep breath and it will all be over before you know it.

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan007 View Post
    Thumbs up for Blizzard for standing against this.

http://www.polygon.com/2017/2/2/1448...ent-co-founder
    Support!
    /10 characters

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    I thought from the thread title that this was gonna be about a botting banwave.
    Same here.... my thought process: "Wut? WoW already boring enough that even employees start botting?!".

Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    To the uninformed in this thread: Many people "affected" by this are not illegals but rather people who are having to go through hoops to prove their legitimacy and citizenship. There are a huge amount of people going to and from the banned countries that are citizens of the US and are running into problems because the law was extremely poorly written at their own admittance to the point where it's fucked over countless people who were not intended to be affected. Having to provide paperwork they aren't ready for or in the position to show when out-of-country and trying to return is a repeat story you can find easily on the internet.

Trump is making a public ass of himself and spitting in the face of US ideals and some people will mindlessly cheer for him regardless. It's pathetic.
    Almost all of the ones that are traveling legally on visas have been sorted out. Even for those very few that are affected by this, it is only for 90 days. The other option, open the boarders like France and see how well that works out.

Admittedly it would have been nice to have some more warning on this so that everyone could prepare for the 90 day ban, but I can also see their point in not wanting to give a warning. Although, its not like Trump didn't say this was going to happen while campaigning so it shouldn't be that big of surprise to anyone.

Fuck blizzard, supporting illegals is anti American. Neo blizz has always been a retarded sjw though, what can you expect from a bunch of potheads in commiefornia

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2017-02-03 at 05:02 PM.

expected it to be about the botting bans not the entitled millenial kiddies and their faux drama over the supposed "muslim" ban lol.

do they even teach history anymore or do people just not care about the state and future of the country?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyi View Post
    For gods sake people it is a 90 day suspension from 7 countries until we can sort out a better way of verifying that the people coming from said countries are not coming with ill intent. Why this is being blown up into something it isn't is beyond me. Trust me, there is no sweeping ban on all immigration, I am a commercial pilot and see lots of it everyday of my life. Take a deep breath and it will all be over before you know it.
    As an old saying goes "making a mountain out of a molehill" and this is what most of those against all this are trying to do.. At the rate things are deteriorating in the US would not be surprised one bit to see another Civil War break out..

OT The title of this thread is very much clickbait to be sure..

The people jumping to the conclusion that everyone affected by this are either A) Illegals or B) Terrorists, showcase exactly how a retarded cheeto such as Trump could come into power.

People hit by recent ban had legal work visa

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Same here.... my thought process: "Wut? WoW already boring enough that even employees start botting?!".
    Botters are rarely driven by boredom, fyi. People being bored in an expansion like Legion though sure are trying hard to be...

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Considering that Blizzard is an international company that moves its employees around often, this information makes a lot of sense.

Before, they could move techs across borders easily for maintenance, upgrades, repair, and upkeep. Now, that will cost more money for them to be able to do since it is going to become illegal. Temporary work visas no longer will cover the extended periods of time that server-based work generally requires.

This, by expectations, isn't "proof" that Blizzard employs illegals, as it was legal to move people around a company under temp visas and now it won't be.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Considering that Blizzard is an international company that moves its employees around often, this information makes a lot of sense.

Before, they could move techs across borders easily for maintenance, upgrades, repair, and upkeep. Now, that will cost more money for them to be able to do since it is going to become illegal. Temporary work visas no longer will cover the extended periods of time that server-based work generally requires.

This, by expectations, isn't "proof" that Blizzard employs illegals, as it was legal to move people around a company under temp visas and now it won't be.
    last i check blizzard has no servers in the middle east.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Fuck blizzard, supporting illegals is anti American. Neo blizz has always been a retarded sjw though, what can you expect from a bunch of potheads in commiefornia
    From this post it's pretty clear you have no understanding of the situation at all.

The whole ban people from that and that country thing is a fucking mess. Of course you can't exactly expect someone whose likely answer is " nuke it " to any problem he is faced with to actually handle something in a non-hamfisted way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    Hardly proof that they're hiring illegals though.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    There are employees that have family, residences, and travel to the middle east. This is what the email addresses if you were to read it. These people did have the right to legally work for Blizzard, and now they are going to be forced to choose between their families, residences in these countries, travel to these countries, etc. and working for Blizzard, being an American based company that will be restricted by these new policies.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Click bait title, why isn't this in OT with all the other Trump threads. And Bliz comments are nothing but a PR grab.

fuck tought it was gonna be about blizz employees getting caught botting, that would be way more spicy drama lol

HAHA serves them right for botting

Wait this is about immigration? I think i will bail out now...

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    fuck tought it was gonna be about blizz employees getting caught botting, that would be way more spicy drama lol
    Yeah me too, thread title should be edited to be more clear about its topic and should be moved to OT with all the other Trump treads.

OT, if Blizz employees were botting or some of them are the carriers for RLM boosts thru those website spams we see in game. I highly doubt they would come out and say it.