Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Got a legendary from a World Quest...

Hi guys!

I logged my alt and went to get 3 WQ chests... My first wardens quest was: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=43630/wanted-perrexx

We killed Perrexx and when I looted him, I got a legendary.

Never heard we could get a legendary from mini boss like that...

We have one shot to get one on our first kill? We got a chance everytime we do a World Quest with those kind of mini bosses?

Any idea?

Too bad I was so excited that I pressed my replay video twice and I only got 2 seconds after I looted the him, so the only thing I got is a screenshot

You can get them from rare mobs like that, don't even have to be a WQ! Grats!

Congrats.

But inb4 rabble rabble casuals rabble legiondaries rabble
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

So that drop will only count when we kill them first time correct? Or everytime a WQ is up for that kind of boss is worth to give it a try?

Thanks for you replies guys, sorry if this subject was up before, I never seen this. I am used to see legendaries from chests and raids :P

Never seen one drop from anything other then a World Boss, Mythic Boss or Raid Boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legendaries can drop from any source of gear. I've received one from M+ Maw, world boss Nithogg, Dreamweavers and Kirin Tor Emissary chest, and Cenarius in Heroic EN.

I actually received my Prydaz and my Reap & Sow less than 24 hours apart. Check my sig for proof.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    isnt there even a chance to get one from normal quests?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Anything that rewards gear.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

World of Casualcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco
    I have seen many threads of this type, when people get it from a source not expected.

Before legion released, I and all my irl friends believed legendaries could drop from any source on broken isle..

Then come launch, several posts came up saying it was only from specific content. Like emissaries, mythic+, raids, dungeon bosses.

But it seems my original idea about the system was the correct one.. EVERYTHING can drop a legendary on broken isle, it's just that some content has a higher chance..

Like killing random mobs in open world, will not have as high a chance as a dungeon boss, which again won't have as high a chance as a raid boss.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

I got one from the warden spider wq. I was pleasantly surprised.

Deleted
    great game

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    The Wardens ones (or otherwise, go kill 1 specific "rare") all have chance at legendaries.
    I got the caster feet off of the one chick in the cave by the Suramar FP in the east/northeast of the zone (don't remember names).
    They are considered "stuff" as far as eligible for legendaries, so if you are thirsty for one, wipe the map of these wq's, even if the reward is 87g or 300 order resources.

You can get legendaries from pretty much any possible source of gear. I've had guildmates get legendaries from just regular mobs out in the open world.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

It's been know forever that anything can drop a legendary. Definitely very rare but it's not unheard of.

I had one from a small treasure chest sitting in a boat.

You can get a legendary from literally doing anything in Legion; this has been known since they were first talked about. It even says it as a tip when you log into the game. I don't get it?

Hope i havent gotten any that i didnt loot.

*grumble grumble* only two legendaries after 5 months of play here *grumble grumble*

I gotten one from M+ chest, 1 from that giant walrus wardens WQ mob and the rest of my 10 (across 4 alts) from emissary chests.