Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    did Archimonde live to 3-rd reset ?
    Yes, it did live to 3rd reset.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huifang View Post
    Pretty sure Gul'Dan will be defeated before 3rd reset even during the weekend with all the guilds having 2 days to fully focus on it.
    Yes he did he died on thursday after the 2e reset.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Yes he did he died on thursday after the 2e reset.
    What are you talking about? I guess you replied to the wrong post?

What are you talking about?
    hes seeing the future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    hes seeing the future.
    Rofl
    /10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    And the secret last phase is Gul'dan uses the time warping powers of the Nightwell to get other Gul'dans from 7 alternate universes so you end up fighting 8 Gul'dans at once. First 8 tank fight since 4 horsemen, epic.
    this would be amazing! but not happening anytime soon.
    Last edited by mmoc0a43a0667a; 2017-02-03 at 05:49 PM. Reason: forgot a ''.''

Almost 4 days since FS downed Augur... seems Elisande is proving more difficult for them than she did for top 3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeepsneeft View Post
    I feel like people saying that Serenity is not raiding to save energy and work out the perfect strategy are just deluding themselves. I dont believe that they have some info M&E dont have.

If they had the right people available they would raid right now. And some people in Serenity are probably pissed that they cannot.
    At some point in the 24/14 progression phase (18hours raiding / 6hours dreams of raiding) no one can withstand reallife obligations.

Quote Originally Posted by zoddd View Post
    Inside news (100% legit): Method 42.0%, Serenity 69% and Exorsus 9.11%
    Legit lol'd here

15+ Year Old Account
    What are you talking about? I guess you replied to the wrong post?
    No i didnt.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    No i didnt.
    Then you don't make any sense.

No i didnt.
    "Pretty sure Gul'Dan will be defeated before 3rd reset even during the weekend with all the guilds having 2 days to fully focus on it." is what you quoted. You probably meant Archimonde since that's who Huifang quoted. As Gul'Dan isn't dead yet, declaring he's already dead is meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    "Pretty sure Gul'Dan will be defeated before 3rd reset even during the weekend with all the guilds having 2 days to fully focus on it." is what you quoted. You probably meant Archimonde since that's who Huifang quoted. As Gul'Dan isn't dead yet, declaring he's already dead is meaningless.
    It's possible he believed that Serenity World First picture that was posted earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    like i've said hes seeing the future, whats so hard to understand...

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone was talking about how the huge cockblock on Star Augur was that you had to 2 heal it to make the DPS check, but according to WoWProg Serenity used 3 healers for their 1st kill, is that wrong? 2nd kill only has 19 people showing atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Everyone was talking about how the huge cockblock on Star Augur was that you had to 2 heal it to make the DPS check, but according to WoWProg Serenity used 3 healers for their 1st kill, is that wrong? 2nd kill only has 19 people showing atm.
    They released a kill video so 2 healers confirmed there

Deleted
    Yes it's wrong, watch the video.

I guess they log out in another spec after their kill and it shows. happens all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by arkiizne View Post
    Lets not lie about how dominant Serenity have been upto Gul'dan though haha.

Exorsus? Had no problems.
    Method? Had some server lag when clearing first bosses.
    Serenity? ID Stole and locked out for 5 hours, now what another 15hours lost to RL lol?

I think its not so much... "LOL" if serenity dont win as much as much as ROFLMAO if they do in such a fashion.
    5 hours? I'm looking forward to Tier 24 when we talk about the time Serenity was locked out for 5 days in Nighthold.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    5 hours? I'm looking forward to Tier 24 when we talk about the time Serenity was locked out for 5 days in Nighthold.
    iirc they were locked out for 2 hours, maybe a bit longer. But the guy that sat waiting for them to enter had been sitting for 5 hours - so it was said. Who knows though. That's probably why people are picking up on 5 hours.