Deleted

Retri pala trinket choice!

Hello guys i am in doubts about trinkets i just got today the trink from Skorpyron(890) and DoS(880) from Guldan also got
    FCM(850) which 2 are best in your opinion? Havent tried the one from Guldan still to see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidrein View Post
    Hello guys i am in doubts about trinkets i just got today the trink from Skorpyron(890) and DoS(880) from Guldan also got
    FCM(850) which 2 are best in your opinion? Havent tried the one from Guldan still to see how it goes.
    Single target skorp/DOS honestly check out Thesilverhand.net

10+ Year Old Account
    http://thesilverhand.net/all/trinket-analysis/

Check that out. Your FCM won't be worth using anymore though it looks like, unless it pushes 870+
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    http://thesilverhand.net/all/trinket-analysis/

Check that out. Your FCM won't be worth using anymore though it looks like, unless it pushes 870+
    That's not at all what the lists say, however.

FCM is the best trinket at 850 ilevel, on single target without DPS legendaries.
    FCM is the second best trinket at 875 ilevel, on single target without DPS legendaries, EoC with chest pulling ahead.
    FCM is still the second best trinket even at 890 ilevel, on single target without DPS legendaries, EoC 890 with chest still being #1.

It takes a 905 ilevel for Claw to outperform a 890 FCM, even then FCM is probably the better choice, considering that it's entirely possible for you to miss the Claw's attack entirely.

The list says pretty much the same thing on single target with two legendaries, too, so pound for pound FCM is still the best trinket we have; you shouldn't be using Kara chest just to boost EOC to pull those few deeps ahead of FCM, you're better off with a tier chest or something with higher ilevel and FCM equipped.

In multi-target or hectic add cleave type fights things change quite a big, but that's obvious given that FCM is squarely a single-target trinket.
    Last edited by Fatali; 2017-02-02 at 08:52 AM.

Deleted
    Oh sorry for some reason cause i am new to the forums it doesnt allow me to post my armory link so i you like you can search on the EU Armory : Lucine-Kilrogg
    Last edited by mmoc78b7e868f0; 2017-02-02 at 10:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatali View Post
    That's not at all what the lists say, however.

FCM is the best trinket at 850 ilevel, on single target without DPS legendaries.
    FCM is the second best trinket at 875 ilevel, on single target without DPS legendaries, EoC with chest pulling ahead.
    FCM is still the second best trinket even at 890 ilevel, on single target without DPS legendaries, EoC 890 with chest still being #1.

It takes a 905 ilevel for Claw to outperform a 890 FCM, even then FCM is probably the better choice, considering that it's entirely possible for you to miss the Claw's attack entirely.

The list says pretty much the same thing on single target with two legendaries, too, so pound for pound FCM is still the best trinket we have; you shouldn't be using Kara chest just to boost EOC to pull those few deeps ahead of FCM, you're better off with a tier chest or something with higher ilevel and FCM equipped.

In multi-target or hectic add cleave type fights things change quite a big, but that's obvious given that FCM is squarely a single-target trinket.
    Fair enough, though in the case of NH, most bosses have an extra add or more which starts to devalue FCM. Also true about Claw possibly not hitting anything, sucks to see it happen sometimes.

My situation might be slightly different I guess since I've got a selection of: socketed 875 CoF, 890 Claw, 845 FCM(Vault hates me), 900 Might of Krosus(though I don't use it much, honestly not sure if I should), 865 EoC(no chest), 865 Memento and 875 Chains of the Valorous(Crit). In my specific case, FCM can't do as well as some other options, but I'd jump for joy if I got a 890+ FCM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Deleted
    Hi guys, i take advantage of this thread for ask the same thingh. At the moment my best choises are:
    875 FcM
    880 DoS
    880 CoF
    860 EoC
    865 Memento

Currently i'm using FCM + DoS cause i need a little bit of haste (without i'm on 18%) but i'm losing so much strenght with this comp of trinkets. What is you advice?

PS: for the armory --> Gäriüs - Nemesis

Quote Originally Posted by Gariusello View Post
    Hi guys, i take advantage of this thread for ask the same thingh. At the moment my best choises are:
    875 FcM
    880 DoS
    880 CoF
    860 EoC
    865 Memento

Currently i'm using FCM + DoS cause i need a little bit of haste (without i'm on 18%) but i'm losing so much strenght with this comp of trinkets. What is you advice?

PS: for the armory --> Gäriüs - Nemesis
    I would say for you desperately need the haste and would go DOS/COF but I love my COF. and have belt so its way over valued.

I WANT to like claw, but i swear it never seems to hit my target. If there's any movement as soon as im a pinch out of range that fucker procs like clockwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Spodumene View Post
    I WANT to like claw, but i swear it never seems to hit my target. If there's any movement as soon as im a pinch out of range that fucker procs like clockwork.
    I have an 885 with socket. I see it proc lots like this as well. Last night it cept procing on star when I would turn away from add in p4 lol. But then I look at the damage overall that it did and its like 4% of my damage and I go "there there it will be ok" and remind my self its still amazing.