Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    #1 Sstorm is guaranteed CP/target
    #2 Sstorm does more dmg than fok
    #3 when you can spam Sstorm your dance uptime is also higher
    #4 2pc setbonus makes cleaving insane (30 second duration nightblade)
    All of these are true however sub and assassination aoe are still trash. Sstorm only hits harder because sub doesn't have deadly overall its not much of a game changer. When assassination gets its dots up it gets more energy. Nightblade vs rupture dmg is meh, overall they play mostly the same in aoe and do similar aoe dmg which is bad.

The only thing sub does better that matters is the cp's from sstorm but with the rupture change even that isn't as big of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    All of these are true however sub and assassination aoe are still trash. Sstorm only hits harder because sub doesn't have deadly overall its not much of a game changer. When assassination gets its dots up it gets more energy. Nightblade vs rupture dmg is meh, overall they play mostly the same in aoe and do similar aoe dmg which is bad.

The only thing sub does better that matters is the cp's from sstorm but with the rupture change even that isn't as big of thing.
    thanks to weaponmaster+DFA+legendary cloak(which is way better for sub)

sub's AOE can actually be decent

also NB actually has higher dmg/execute than rupture with the 2pc

if you check out logs for aoe fights then barring insanely lucky PB procs sub is performing better.

we're progressing on mythic spellblade atm, and im beating our assa rogue by a fair amount with a DFA build and i dont even have the cloak
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-02-03 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    thanks to weaponmaster+DFA+legendary cloak(which is way better for sub)

sub's AOE can actually be decent
    So can assassination's but normally they both suck without the cloak which is the main point. Also not sure mentioning something that only has a 6% chance at doing anything is relevant to anything.

So can assassination's but normally they both suck without the cloak which is the main point. Also not sure mentioning something that only has a 6% chance at doing anything is relevant to anything.
    6% PER target hit

Incase anyone wasn't sure or was wondering. The buffs went live last night.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...page=5#post-95

If you hit 6 targets with Shuriken Storm you have six 6% chances of getting an extra Shuriken Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyzibeth View Post
    Incase anyone wasn't sure or was wondering. The buffs went live last night.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...page=5#post-95
    Any idea if someone checked how much of a buff that was?

was it indeed ~6.8% as some people have claimed?

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    honestly there are speccs/classes way worse off than rogues.

I have never seen a bugfix result in a buff so fast. I am puzzled by this.

melees are already too strong as is. To be honest they need to tone down DH DKs Rets rogues etc.
    why do we have nighthold logs, mostly hc, since mythic is a bit lacking right now, with spriest, fire mage and lock dominating? Also full range dd team beating that 24+ mythic azshara.

Your comment to the situation at hand looks like 3-4 months from the past, since actually hotfix nerfs for all those mentioned melees went live each weekly server restart and mentioned melees especially rogues were nerfed multiple times now, they are a friggin shadow compared to what we saw at the launch of legion, especially assassin and exanguinate bleed spec. Actually AP only did become popular in ST dmg, because bleeds and exanguinate were nerfed THAT hard. Compare 400% to 100% haste on dots, have you ever seen such a huge nerf? Be honest! Could as well have deleted that skill in the talent tree row!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fratyr View Post
    So because you either have small hands and/or no money to afford a mouse with extra buttons, your conclusion is that you must be a good player because you bound hotkeys to your mousewheel?
    lol, strange i have most hotkeys bound to my keyboard, - well i guess, you can do ok as a range dd, with just keybinds on a standard mouse......lol

uhm........conflux is BM hunter, i suppose? ;>

why the fuck did they nerf 5% agility to ALL rogues in pvp to balance this assa up ?????????

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    why do we have nighthold logs, mostly hc, since mythic is a bit lacking right now, with spriest, fire mage and lock dominating? Also full range dd team beating that 24+ mythic azshara.
    no idea where you are looking at mate.

melees are dominating. take a look :

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#difficulty=4

The first 7!!!!!!! SEVEN!!!!!!! places are melee..

How can you be so blind and spread lies on the internet?

if you play a demon hunter or rogue then a few hotkeys are enough to play the class.

sadly other classes need more hotkeys
    why do you waste your time here and not write a letter to the class designer who pruned us rogues?

besides tell me a class that is any complicated in the legion world......its really funny to read you, you sound like you want to tell something new, that isn't

Deleted
    why do you waste your time here and not write a letter to the class designer who pruned us rogues?

besides tell me a class that is any complicated in the legion world......its really funny to read you, you sound like you want to tell something new, that isn't
    dont know what you are on about.

you are the one who is spreading false information here

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    dont know what you are on about.

you are the one who is spreading false information here
    Your posts are informative and completely factual and not personal opinion however try keep it on topic. Buff is live anyone seeing much of an increase?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Your posts are informative and completely factual and not personal opinion however try keep it on topic. Buff is live anyway seeing much of an increase?
    its about something else. look at my previous post (#110) here where I showed that melees are COMPLETELY DOMINATING NH heroic.

the first 7 places are all melees. that is a fact. there is no way to dismiss that.

rogues and especially melees are super strong. deal with it.

no idea where you are looking at mate.

melees are dominating. take a look :

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#difficulty=4

The first 7!!!!!!! SEVEN!!!!!!! places are melee..

How can you be so blind and spread lies on the internet?
    that site must be lying then http://www.worldoflogs.com/ranking/e...nighthold/dps/

and my frost dk mate who is doing mythic, too, he went 10nd place from first1 after patch/hotfixes.

Do you actually raid, too? let alone play the game and all the classes we are discussing here. You certainly don't play a rogue, thats crytal clear, how can you post such a troll comment on the first page complaining about small buffs, when we got nerfed serveral times since legion launched? Whats wrong with you? lol I mean what the actual fuck?

Move your melee hate elsewhere.

Deleted
    that site must be lying then http://www.worldoflogs.com/ranking/e...nighthold/dps/

and my frost dk mate who is doing mythic, too, he went 10nd place from first1 after patch/hotfixes.

Do you actually raid, too? let alone play the game and all the classes we are discussing here. You certainly don't play a rogue, thats crytal clear, how can you post sucha troll comment on the first page, getting buffs, when we got nerfed serveral times since legion launched? Whats wrong with you? lol I mean what the actual fuck?

Move your melee hate elsewhere.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

worldoflogs

I am surprised people are still using that site

quite funnily melees are also dominating on worldoflogs.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

worldoflogs

Please go back to the warlock threads. You guys even got a nice aoe buff recently for destro. Leave us alone with your spam. Last time I checked guilds were only recuiting ranged dps so you guys dont have it that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by telygroar View Post
    why the fuck did they nerf 5% agility to ALL rogues in pvp to balance this assa up ?????????
    because, devs decided rogues must be PvE only, now.

- - - Updated - - -

worldoflogs

I am looking at various sites for my information, lets see what happens a few weeks into mythic.

No matter the result, haters gonna hate.

Deleted
    Please go back to the warlock threads. You guys even got a nice aoe buff recently for destro. Leave us alone with your spam. Last time I checked guilds were only recuiting ranged dps so you guys dont have it that bad.
    yeah it seems like people on the rogue forums don't like other people who come with logic and facts on their side.

too bad, but it seems I was the fool for expecting better of you guys.

Guilds looking for range dds is a fact since vanilla.

And still there is this unreasonable hate.

Better ignore the troll now, and get back to topic.