Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Lucio - Ranged Support - Overwatch Hero

Last edited by Nerraw; 2017-02-09 at 06:50 PM.

Don't play overwatch but great they get love too
    really surprised Winston or Reaper haven't been added
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Awww yiss, another support!

Deleted
    I really waited to finally see a support again, but meh? Feel like the Overwatch heroes don't translate well into HotS. Hopefully this won't be a Tracer with a healing beam.

Also support balance is currently off: Malf is my most played hero, both overall and in HL, but he needs a tiny nerf.

Awww yeah! Feel those healin' beats!

I absolutely cannot wait for Lucio in HotS. Finally a new support.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    I really waited to finally see a support again, but meh? Feel like the Overwatch heroes don't translate well into HotS. Hopefully this won't be a Tracer with a healing beam.

Also support balance is currently off: Malf is my most played hero, both overall and in HL, but he needs a tiny nerf.

He will likely be more like Brightwing. Lucios heals are automatic and aoe, but he can swap them for a speed boost instead. One or the other, and then amplify them for a short time for burst healing. Odds are he will play EXACTLY like that in HotS. The OW characters actually DO translate well into HotS as their abilities already fit right in.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Destructoid has managed to get their hands on abilities and talents!

https://www.destructoid.com/heroes-o...--416540.phtml

10+ Year Old Account
    During the amp it up video you can see the circle around him and I think thats his radius for healing and the speed boost so its very visible to him and his allies.

Deleted
    I played very little OW, so I don't really know the charater. There is however a leaked skill list, that doesn't sound too bad:

edit: bad moderation type person, baaaaaad (Yes, I have a puppy here atm, so that's my modus operandi for the time being...)
    Last edited by mmocabce60bc47; 2017-02-03 at 06:56 PM.

He looks very good. I hope I can still play BW after he comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    I played very little OW, so I don't really know the charater. There is however a leaked skill list, that doesn't sound too bad:

edit: bad moderation type person, baaaaaad (Yes, I have a puppy here atm, so that's my modus operandi for the time being...)
    To be fair, I've been posting stuff here for at least a year and a half. I recognize release patterns.

Happy that it's another support and one that looks like he'll be fun to play. Might be another 6 months before we see the next one, after all.

Those crazy dreads, those glowy effects, that hovering mobility...

Please Blizz, make a Protoss skin for him!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

great talents and both ultimate look good.

Not a character I am remotely interested in, but I am glad we're getting another support and a non-WC hero at least.

Deleted
    He got his signature "Let's break it down!" quote, wall riding and a really cool theme music. First support I'm interested in from the start.

his level 20 talents look amazingly potent. Sustained 2nd ultimate, mass AOE cleanse, Amp It Up reset on aura switch? speed up into the enemy with a switch to a large mass heal sounds like an amazing ability for ambush/bum rush tactics.

He has radius increases, heal +, shield+, speed +, different survival talents tied to wall slide, his knockback can blind.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2017-02-03 at 08:03 PM.

Deleted
    "Increase the Movement Speed bonus of Wall Ride to 70% for 1 second when near or passing through an enemy Hero."
    Gotta go fast.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope they make the Boombox talent a proper boombox. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    But it is not assasin and warcraft hero! I lol'd when i saw that comment on YT.

As far i like supports, i don't think i may buy him, at least not on release, maybe later. I kinda hoped for Ana because... Sniper support like she is in Overwatch is cool idea.

Deleted
    "The duration of Reverse Amp is paused while it effects 2 or more enemy Heroes."
    So as long as 2 enemy Heroes stay in range, they get perma slowed/perma damaged per sec, nice.

Not gonna buy on release (I never deem 2 weeks earlier availability worth 5k gold) but I will consider buying him right after price drop.

Out of all the OverratedWatch support characters, they pick the one whose healing is identical to Brightwing.

smh

How about Velen? Or where's Stukov? How about Mephisto? Deckard Cain?

I guess Starcraft and Diablo are ignored in HotS like they are by Blizzard.

Come up next in Heroes of the Storm, the Innkeeper from Hearthstone!
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-02-03 at 08:32 PM.