Page 44 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Now the fun part. This was not how the quest was supposed to be. When you mount Daumyr, her abilities' tooltips do not mention storm drakes but rather red dragonfire and the Brood of Alexstrasza. So they did indeed intend to have us raise red dragons to undeath and they just realized that was too much and changed it to the Thoringir instead.
    Well, it's still pretty douchy, but I guess no longer in the sense that everyone and their cousin twice removed would want to wipe out the Ebon Blade once there's an opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well at least the Paladin one made sense; it was a silly side story but it was a sensible one and I assume it is yet another part of Blizzard making it clear Night Elf Paladins are now going to be a thing. I loved the DH though everything about their class campaign is just fucking cool
    Anyway gonna play a bit on live but will check the priest and rogue ones and summarize them later. It's annoying because you need to do the new Broken Shore scenario on every single character (it's a decent scenario though)
    I'm really wondering who they're going to mirror on the Horde side then. Forsaken are both the most likely and least likely at the same time. Trolls through Zabra Hexx?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was also begging Kirin Tor like some kind of subhuman gnomish filth so that he could join them back, willing to bribe them with artifact extremely important to the Blood Elf history.
    That was odd - I don't understand Aethas' loyalty to the Kirin Tor given what happened to him in MoP. Not sure I'd call him "subhuman filth" but it's certainly not a decision I would agree with. But I guess there did have to be some reasoning where Felo'melorn could end up in the hands of Alliance Mage players.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    That was odd - I don't understand Aethas' loyalty to the Kirin Tor given what happened to him in MoP. Not sure I'd call him "subhuman filth" but it's certainly not a decision I would agree with. But I guess there did have to be some reasoning where Felo'melorn could end up in the hands of Alliance Mage players.
    That wasn't his reasoning though. He literally did it just so he could weasel his way back in. He was already a coward before this, but this just showed how spineless he truly is.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    That wasn't his reasoning though. He literally did it just so he could weasel his way back in. He was already a coward before this, but this just showed how spineless he truly is.
    I can't honestly understand why rommath lets aethas have any position of power.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-02-03 at 07:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I can't honestly understand why rommath lets aethas have any position oh powe
    Rommath should have a bigger role in general. He's the only one calling the Kirin Tor out on their BS (which means Blizzard are obviously aware of it, but for some reason they don't do anything about it), a fact which alone should earn him much more screentime.

7+ Year Old Account
    do illidan and tyrandaaaaaaaa have any interactions on the shore?

is she even there?

what about malfi the humanoid chicken?

knowing blizz, they are either showing such things later or not at all.
    my vote is for the latter because lulz.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-02-03 at 07:19 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't care less to be honest, his interactions with Maiev are entertaining enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Well, it's still pretty douchy, but I guess no longer in the sense that everyone and their cousin twice removed would want to wipe out the Ebon Blade once there's an opportunity.
    There are two kinds of storm dragones, the brood of Nithogg is very violent and kill for pleasure any living thing that cross they way, even others storm drakes, so maybe is not a bad thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    The implication was that Aethas behaved this way as it gave an excuse for the Alliance to participate in the recapturing of Felo'melorn at Icecrown. Personally I would've preferred it if the Elven blacksmith in Dalaran (the one who professes an interest in it after the acquisition scenario is done) was the NPC at the head of the recovery efforts.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Hopefully a PH. He should have the scaley skin based on his book description.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very likely not PH, his involvement isn't that long in the campaign.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I can't honestly understand why rommath lets aethas have any position of power.
    That brings us another question. If aethas is willing to go to such lenghts to please Kirin tor, what have he done to (or with) rommath to keep his position.

RommathXAethas for OTP ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Hopefully a PH. He should have the scaley skin based on his book description.

Any news on the rogue campaign in 7.2?

10+ Year Old Account
    So just finished with the Class Monk Campaign (The Second One)

Trying to stop Demons from invading the Stormstout Brewery.

We go try to save a Brewmaster.

But turns out the Pandaren was a Dreadlord in disguise.

Then I went to Broken Shore with Brewer Almai hoping to find a Cure for the sick Monks back at Class Oder Hall.

And then the Monks were saved and Brewer Alami became my follower. Still no quest thing to get my mount yet.
    I really like her...Also the Class Monk Campaign Two was really great...Hope to get the mount too.
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Somebody please tell me what happens with the paladins

also the DK and red dragons

So...Brewmaster Blanche was a Dreadlord all along?

Even in MoP?

wat? lol

I don't play a monk but I feel bad for those who do. Your entire story in Legion is just nonsense about checking in on Pandaria, which seems really forced and inartfully done. Why would the Legion give two shits about Stormstout Brewery?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I assume Blanche was killed and replaced by a dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Not sure I'd call him "subhuman filth"
    I wasnt calling him subhuman filth, just that he was acting like one, what with the Six judging him for his mistakes like Kirin Tor never did shit and him going all "yes mistah, ah will obey yo suh!". All he needed in that scene was blackface and his nametag to be renamed "Whitewash Jones".

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Eh... I love going back to Pandaria and all, but the stormstout brewery isn't what I had in mind.