Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    the tolerance of the left is at an all time high hopefully that douche that who pepper sprayed that female trump supporter ends up kissing the bumper of a semi
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Well all it misses is brown shirts on this so called AntiFa. Antifa are the real fascists calling themselfe Anti Fascists to confuse morons .
    Last edited by Sodia; 2017-02-03 at 06:24 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    bring back water-cannons. im telling u, nothing makes a riot go away faster than a kid wet and cold. maybe some dogs. yea, that would help.

It's fun to see the usual suspects scream like possessed over an university that is easily amongst the top ten in the world and is usually in the top five, who have more Nobel prizes (in hard sciences, yes, usual suspecta) in it's alumni than most countries :that's clearly worthless comparing to hearing a troll giving orders to attack a StarWars actress.

But, hey, let's close Berkeley because Master Milo big feelings were offended. Education are fur liburals SJWS LULZ. Who need education when Saint Alex Jones and Holy Breitbart can snap their fingers and tell you what is true ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    He knows that this was done by small group of anarchist and wasn't the students or the university, but he is using as an excuse to attack the very same institution that would provide him a platform to speak. Acting impartial and shocked when this is exactly what he wanted to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a false flag operation.

I will defend someone like him to the death to speak openly and freely without rioting or censorship, but i'm not blinded to his own immorality wanted to paint anyone who disagrees with him as 'the violent left.'

- - - Updated - - -

*Edited* looked into it further and she was a Trump supporter protesting in favor of him. What happened to her is inexcusable and I hope the person who did this is found and charged.

Were you this vocal when this guy sprayed a teen, because I specifically remember people on this very forum defending him.
    You don't know the rules yet ? If you are in the alt-right, everyone else is a subhuman vermin that can be killed by pure Aryans when they feel it. They are angry They have a gun. They follow blindly the orders of their gurus : they are thus ''good guys'' and following lawss optional for them, except the one that allow them to have big manly guns (which, in their minds, means they can use them to shoot in the head liburals-''fradom of spach'' is a code word for ''scream Nazi propaganda'', and as the alt-rght abundantly proved, does not cover making Star Wars movies in which Imperials are incompetent lunatics)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-02-03 at 06:37 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    this kind of behavior is growing in the left, and it pisses me off because it's going to hurt gay rights.

more of this shit means more conservatives will get elected. conservatives winning generally means gays are losing.

the media's race baiting fueled this, and it's exploded in the left like an out of control fire.
    Relevant though, President Trump chose to upheld and support the Obama Administration Executive Order protecting LGBTQ rights in the workplace. This furthers my belief that Trump is neither a Democrat nor a Republican.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    Made a fake account just to say that?
    Oh my, someone got triggered by my doppelgänger.

I suspect it might be the same individual with whom I basically told to get the hell out if he couldn't discuss like an adult.

PS: Thanks to whomever removed him. That person is starting to be really creepy.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    It's fun to see the usual suspects scream like possessed over an university that is easily amongst the top ten in the world and is usually in the top five, who have more Nobel prizes (in hard sciences, yes, usual suspecta) in it's alumni than most countries :that's clearly worthless comparing to hearing a troll giving orders to attack a StarWars actress.

But, hey, let's close Berkeley because Master Milo big feelings were offended. Education are fur liburals SJWS LULZ. Who need education when Saint Alex Jones and Holy Breitbart can snap their fingers and tell you what is true ?

- - - Updated - - -

You don't know the rules yet ? If you are in the alt-right, everyone else is a subhuman vermin that can be killed by pure Aryans when they feel it. They are angry They have a gun. They follow blindly the orders of their gurus : they are thus ''good guys'' and following lawss optional for them, except the one that allow them to have big manly guns (which, in their minds, means they can use them to shoot in the head liburals-''fradom of spach'' is a code word for ''scream Nazi propaganda'', and as the alt-rght abundantly proved, does not cover making Star Wars movies in which Imperials are incompetent lunatics)
    Please, do get your shit together. Berkley has seen great achievments as an institution, but it was the people that did the work, not the institution. The little shits rioting there had no part in these achievements. None at all. To use the greatness of other people to defend your shitty behaviour is the lowest of the low.

In the past few weeks it was clearly authoritarian left people caught on camera attacking women that held opinions that they disagreed with. That kind of behaviour is exactly the kind of violence aimed to silence opposition and create a climate of fear. That is terrorism btw, in case you didnt notice.

I'm going to go out on a limb here but I'm pretty sure even if the right would somehow take away womens right to vote, to have an abortion, to take the pill and forbid every half decent looking one to have contact with other men, they still would be a much more gentle and egalitarian group than the culture of some minorities the left is defending so couragously.

There are right wing groups that see the jewish people as an enemy, so much is true. Where I live however the most dangerous and present threat to jewish lives are anti-Israel left wing radicals and muslim extremists, who come with both political and/or religios motivations. Given the level of indoctrination the later group goes through no one really has a right to act suprised.

No one who is an adamant critic of Christianity or who drew a caricature making fun of jesus, even in the worst of tastes, has to wear a bulletproof vest and require bodyguard protection in my country. No one has been outlawed or excomicated by bishops, cardinals or the pope. Cant say the same for other religions and their believers living amongst us in the western world.

Ah, okay, it's verboten to point out that Berkeley should not be closed over a riot (done by non students) : while the most backwater and forgotten state college/CÉGEG would not desserve that, Berkeley is a world class university that provide legions of those fabled STEM diplomas.

But the alt right is terribly afraid of education-anyone who can align more than two syllabes words is not a real Aryan.

Deleted
    very progressive, such tolerance. wow

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Oh my, someone got triggered by my doppelgänger.

I suspect it might be the same individual with whom I basically told to get the hell out if he couldn't discuss like an adult.

PS: Thanks to whomever removed him. That person is starting to be really creepy.
    Not really triggered, just confused as to why someone would stoop to such a low quality bait attempt. Could have at least attempted to copy your sigs as well.

I reported when I noticed is all.

Ah, okay, it's verboten to point out that Berkeley should not be closed over a riot (done by non students) : while the most backwater and forgotten state college/CÉGEG would not desserve that, Berkeley is a world class university that provide legions of those fabled STEM diplomas.

But the alt right is terribly afraid of education-anyone who can align more than two syllabes words is not a real Aryan.
    Is this a new thing, pulling insults, alegations and sweeping accusations out of your behind and call it "alternative arguing"?

The method you use is more suited for monkeys on a rock fighting about who gets to be on the top and king for a day. They usually fight it out by screeching and flinging shit at each other.

It would be best if you could stick to tried and proven methods of debate, such as either adressing an argument and presenting a counterargument.

If you dont want to, ok. It is not a game I want to play with you. You can be top monkey.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    He knows that this was done by small group of anarchist and wasn't the students or the university, but he is using as an excuse to attack the very same institution that would provide him a platform to speak. Acting impartial and shocked when this is exactly what he wanted to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a false flag operation.

I will defend someone like him to the death to speak openly and freely without rioting or censorship, but i'm not blinded to his own immorality wanted to paint anyone who disagrees with him as 'the violent left.'

- - - Updated - - -

*Edited* looked into it further and she was a Trump supporter protesting in favor of him. What happened to her is inexcusable and I hope the person who did this is found and charged.

Were you this vocal when this guy sprayed a teen, because I specifically remember people on this very forum defending him.
    anyone who does something like that is a piece of shit and waste of oxygen no ifs ands or buts about it

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

tell me how hard is it to breath with your head that far up your ass? or do you believe the garbage you just spewed to be truth?
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Its truly disturbing the amount of people here defending violence, just because they don't like some randoms morons message.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    Not really triggered, just confused as to why someone would stoop to such a low quality bait attempt. Could have at least attempted to copy your sigs as well.

I reported when I noticed is all.
    Well then, I owe you a thank you at least. I appreciate it. To think the extent at which some people are ready to go when challenged... it's disheartening.

But it's been taken care of and I'm sure people here will agree that it's unrepresentative of the general behavior on these boards. To be honest, it's the first time I see something like that.

Then again I don't ever remember telling someone to get the hell out. So there's a first to everything.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    anyone who does something like that is a piece of shit and waste of oxygen no ifs ands or buts about it

- - - Updated - - -

tell me how hard is it to breath with your head that far up your ass? or do you believe the garbage you just spewed to be truth?
    What is the truth ? That Patriot Bible College and Trump U are more respected than Berkeley ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Its truly disturbing the amount of people here defending violence, just because they don't like some randoms morons message.
    You mean the dozens of posts calling for the brutal murder without trial of protesters ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Uh oh. Mean old Endus is on the warpath!

Remember kids, according to Endus and Wells, it's okay to violently protest and threaten someone's life for having an opinion. It's ok to celebrate as a win when someone is scared to leave their house because violent, irrational people want to hurt them. It's ok to burn down a synagogue as long as you're anti Israel because that is somehow protected speech and definitely not a hate crime.

If you find yourself agreeing with these two, remember what their true motives are. It's not a free society. It's one where even protected minorities can be harmed and feel frightened if they don't have the accepted opinion.

Edit:
    A few of you have PM'd me saying you're going to doxx Endus and notify his employer. Please do not do this, as even though he's comfortable silencing dissenting views, that's not how a civilized society works. Even the most vile among us deserves the same freedoms the best among us.
    At this point it does feel rather pointless to "be the bigger one" when you're dealing with people who have no limit as to what abhorrent tactics they will use, but you're still correct—I just know that when people have had enough of power abuse then they will take matters into their own hands. If someone does take such action against Endus then I won't have any pity for him even if I'm against the actions themselves—on principle and because his sympathizers would use them as ammunition.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsworn Knight View Post
    At this point it does feel rather pointless to "be the bigger one" when you're dealing with people who have no limit as to what abhorrent tactics they will use, but you're still correct—I just know that when people have had enough of power abuse then they will take matters into their own hands. If someone does take such action against Endus then I won't have any pity for him even if I'm against the actions themselves—on principle and because his sympathizers would use them as ammunition.
    I look forward to the day when antifa shitheads start getting shot by the random people they intend to attack. If the police are unwilling or unable to protect innocent people, they will start to take matters into their own hands.

Deleted

An unsurprisingly high number of folks in this thread have no idea how freedom of speech works, and what legal extents it has.

Granted, targeting material objects on school grounds rather than the source of the problem is misguided, but most folks inclined to riot aren't very strategic anyhow (and more often than not, just want to trash things rather than actually solve problems).