Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I think it makes sense for soldiers to guard such places even outside emergency. What else is the army to do in nations that aren't warring half the time? Sit in barracks and do nothing? Might aswell have them do something useful.
    The contention of doing this in peace-time is it creates an air of intimidation.

Ok so, Europe is becoming a dangerous place to live.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    Hating on muslims and put them all like terrorists/murderers is called different point of view right? Learn to seperate things, there are bads everywhere and in any nation. Just like all the americans arent like Trump and so on. People are so blind nowadays by this black and white thinking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    Trump's America will be more dangerous than ever with this hate speech raising. Mark my words.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    Pretty much. I'm gonna limit my travel there and will be extra cautious. Sad!

Can you perhaps list the issues that Islamists are left leaning on? I personally can't think of a single one. That makes them right wing terrorists, since they are on the far right on every single issue. So you have right wing terrorists driving over people, setting car bombs, flying into buildings, blowing up airports and mass shooting people.

Or perhaps you believe "Muslim" automatically disqualifies someone from being right wing? Keep dreaming.
    Sorry, in the context of a thread like this, we all understand that right-wing is used to deliniate local western right-wing groups from the world-wide jihad being waged by radical islam. You can see clearly throughout this thread the context in which I used this.

The question was why does America harp on Radical Islam terrorist attacks but remains silent on all of the rest of the right-wing "crimes". This is the context in which I refer to "right-wing" groups vs radical islam.

In case it's not clear to you:

con·text
    ˈkäntekst/
    noun
    noun: context; plural noun: contexts

the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thekingziko View Post
    It has, the second biggest religion in France is Islam with 5 million people still the murder rate is a lot lower than US that has almost has no muslims at all. So think again who the biggest threat really is.

'Donald Trump' :A new radical Islamic terrorist has just attacked in Louvre Museum in Paris. Tourists were locked down. France on edge again. GET SMART U.S.
    When americans die daily he never mentions it, he didnt even said one word about the Quebec incident just because the killer is white. I see NaziAmerica raising.
    You are comparing criminality to religiously motivated attacks, how can you honestly compare?

http://it.radiovaticana.va/news/2016...uccisi/1281180

1 Christian killed for their faith every 6 minutes in 2016 – study.

RT.com
    29 Dec, 2016 18:27

Ninety thousand Christians were murdered for their faith around the globe this year, which amounts to one being killed every six minutes, Italy’s CESNUR religious study group said.

Christians are now the most persecuted religious group in the world, Massimo Introvigne, director of the Center for Studies on New Religions (CESNUR), told Vatican Radio.

According to CESNUR statistics, around 500,000 Christians around the globe are unable to practice their faith completely freely, Introvigne said.

Seventy percent of the killings of Christians in 2016 occurred during tribal conflicts in Africa, he said, referring to data from the Center for the Study of Global Christianity.

The large number of deaths may be explained by the fact that many devoted Christians refuse to take up arms, he added.

The remaining 30 percent, or 27,000, lost their lives in terrorist attacks, the destruction of Christian villages, or persecution by the authorities, Introvigne said.

However, he said that the number of Christian killings has decreased, compared to 105,000 deaths in 2015.

The data in the report may be incomplete as it doesn’t include India and China, where the Christian community survives in secrecy, he added.

The religious study group is due to release the full statistics on Christian persecution in January.

Introvigne also said that the Catholic Church is currently considering sanctification for Christian individuals killed by terrorist group Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) in Syria and Iraq.

Earlier this year, the Chaldean Bishop of Aleppo, Antoine Audo, said that during the five years of the Syrian conflict, the Christian population of the country had declined from 1.5 million to 500,000.

Most of the remaining Christians currently reside in areas controlled by the Syrian government after fleeing the jihadists.

On Thursday, Russian President Vladimir Putin confirmed that an agreement had been reached on a ceasefire in Syria and the start of peace talks, adding that the deal is “fragile” and requires a cautious approach.
    Ofc 1 guy in canada killing 5 muslims is comparable to 90 000 christians killed last year.

Sort of funny Trump tweeted this out as justification for his MuslimBan but forgot to mention the guy was from Egypt a country not on the list and mysteriously where he has business dealings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Yeah pretty sure not a single rational person would have that view.
    We certainly agree on that "not a single rational person", yet we have had threads with people hating on police trying to protect themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Muslim lives will not be as valuable to me until the day the Quaran is rewritten to state this and Muslims say the same. That day will never come.

We are infidels per the Quaran and Muslims. We are not worth anything, we can be killed, converted our enslaved. You are ignorant and few share your notion now.

[Infracted]
    Oh lord

Back on topic, glad to see no innocents get hurt.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Yes, and you incompetently tried to argue against her point by a) missing the point and b) talking about something that has no relevance to this situation.
    a) What was her point? I'll assert her point because her statement was only one or two sentences long; guns are bad. While in this case, my response may not be thorough, it very simply offers a counter argument that it was a gun that saved the soldiers life. The rest was just being snarky, because her point was clearly quip.
    b) My relevancy was not to the situation, but to the point being made that I responded to. This would be why I quoted it.
    Last edited by Narwal; 2017-02-03 at 08:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pointing out facts is bashing?
    Bringing up chopping off the heads of natives when it has nothing to do with the context of the thread is bashing. It would be like me bringing up that nazis killed Jews to make it seem like Germany is more dangerous than the US. It has nothing to do with the thread and just shows his hatred of the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Ofc 1 guy in canada killing 5 muslims is comparable to 90 000 christians killed last year.
    Literally anything can be made comparable when you pick and choose your data from sources that fit your personal narrative.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

I think it makes sense for soldiers to guard such places even outside emergency. What else is the army to do in nations that aren't warring half the time? Sit in barracks and do nothing? Might aswell have them do something useful.
    So here's something interesting. When liberal policies are in place, you have to put soldiers with machine guns in any place people congregate... because you know... everyone entering has been vetted and aspires to Western values. Meanwhile in America, liberals are shouting down militarization of the police force while trying to open up immigration policies like those in Europe, which have resulted in the need for a militarized presence in public places.

Makes sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    You are comparing criminality to religiously motivated attacks, how can you honestly compare?

you're funny where did you get that source from??? So the Neo-Nazi ideology is just criminiality? Facepalm what i can i say.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    We are at war though.

Muslim lives are as valuable as Christian lives.
    Muslim lives yes, Muslim extremist lives? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    You mean he didn't just shoot him in the leg or something?

It's because that rifle looks like it has weird sights on it.
    No i just read attacker shot and assumed they killed him on the spot like they have done in the past, does not matter to me if they do or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Most of the people who identify themselves as "Christians" really aren't. Looking at their actions rather than just their statements really prove they don't follow Christ in any way.
    Well said. The vast majority of people claiming to follow the teachings of Christ are rank hypocrites.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

10+ Year Old Account
    No. It's pointing out the hypocrisy a lot of the US has towards less developed nations. Pretty much all underdeveloped countries have more extreme violent people, just like the US did in it's infancy.
    Yeah ok sure that's what he meant by that. /Sarcasm off

I'm really just pointing out the mods bias as many others have in this thread. He has gone on to bash the US more times with no infraction.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet they are struggling so much to identify his motive. You know, like if there isn't a common denominator between all people involved in terrorism at all.

Deleted
    They even said that the guy in Quebec said Allahu Akbar before shooting i wonder how much trustworthy the media is nowadays.