Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Oh yes, it's ''kluver'' trick to flat out lie about something to hid a message in it.
    She made Trump win when you all were busy circlejerking about how he had no chance. But I'm sure she's dumb and you are way "smrt". :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    She made Trump win when you all were busy circlejerking about how he had no chance. But I'm sure she's dumb and you are way "smrt". :^)
    If Breitbart told you so, you would be convinced that someone screaming that this is noon when this is midnight is actually ''LUL at liburals''. And yes, Trump is the living example about how people are gullible.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it takes a purty smart person to tell white people in 85%+ white counties that brownies are coming for your jobs, your daughters, and your laws.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    If Breitbart told you so, you would be convinced that someone screaming that this is noon when this is midnight is actually ''LUL at liburals''. And yes, Trump is the living example about how people are gullible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Yeah it takes a purty smart person to tell white people in 85%+ white counties that brownies are coming for your jobs, your daughters, and your laws.
    You mock them and yet you got blindsided by them.

This kind of mentality is why you lost. You should try to learn from it.

No, we should respect people that still don't get that the CSA lost in 1865 and the Nazis in 1945. But then again, it's well known that the ''truth'' is for some people ''what will annoy liburals''. I'm sure that Trump could convince you that a 1 dollar minium wage would ''piss off liburals'' and thus is good.

15+ Year Old Account

It isn't mocking, a campaign based upon fear is shown to be completely empty, which is what we are experiencing now.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

No it isn't. Not sucking Putin's dick is why we lost.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rhetoric doesn't help. And assuming an opponent who just utterly defeated you is just a bumbling fool is even worse.

She is a liar. She and her candidate ran a campaign to the presidency by using lies and misinformation to control popular opinion of the "gullible idiots." And here she is again lying and your first reaction is she's stupid? Ok, go on and repeat your mistakes.

I didn't support Hillary, either. I knew my guy was going to lose.

Like I said, never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers. And America has a lot of stupid people in it.

- - - Updated - - -

Rhetoric doesn't help. And assuming an opponent who just utterly defeated you is just a bumbling fool is even worse.

She is a liar. She and her candidate ran a campaign to the presidency by using lies and misinformation to control popular opinion of the "gullible idiots." And here she is again lying and your first reaction is she's stupid? Ok, go on and repeat your mistakes.
    I think people are really saying that the people who bought into it are stupid.

Did you support him?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did you support him?
    Kellyanne? She's a woman. You mean Trump? I will support the president in decisions he makes that benefit the country, and oppose him when he tries to reach for more power than our constitution allows. I support America.

I just wanted to point out this kind of tricks is how she and her campaign had been running the show for a while now and underestimating it is a very stupid thing to do. She is not a stupid woman by any stretch of the imagination.

Yeah, the Trump campaign lied, a lot. Everyone knows that. Like I said, never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

I meant, did you support his candidacy? Did you want him to win??

As for me, I did not support him, because he is a lying sack of shit. His campaign was based off of fear and hatred. I believe in freedom, and he's a pure authoritarian. I knew there was no way someone I would support could win, and I was fine with that. I would much rather be right, than win. I'm perfectly fine in knowing I was right all along.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I wanted him to win. On the long run I found it to be a better alternative than Hillary.

I knew from the start Bernie would be cheated out of it.

Oh I wanted him to win. On the long run I found it to be a better alternative than Hillary.

I knew from the start Bernie would be cheated out of it.
    Then you supported those lies. You could have supported anyone, but you apparently wanted him to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    she meant to say terrorist not massacre
    Keep saying it, eventually you might actually believe it yourself.

she got caught up in a lie and it snowballed to a massacre trying to support the ban.
    she is a avid Con artist, with her alternative truths and will say anything necessary to support trump, as that is what she is paid to do. If she can't do it, she knows Trump will replace her.

why is that hard to believe? some people do what they need to make money, its the american way.

btw
    In fact, the two men never plotted any attacks inside the United States, according to the head of the Justice Department's National Security Division at the time.

I always never forget things that have not been forgotten because they never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Bullshit.
    Bullshit.
    Bullshit.

50 vs. 57 is a slip of the tongue.

Calling 2 guys arrested for sending money and guns to Al Queda a massacre....is something else entirely and it takes a real level of back bending knob slobbing to even try to equate the two.

Everyone knows it, even you.
    massacre, case, massacre, case, massacre, case. I can go as far as accepting it as a Freudian slip. Not so far as to call it willful deceit.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Then you supported those lies. You could have supported anyone, but you apparently wanted him to win.

I'm confused as to your argument. We are talking about the Bowling Green massacre and the deceit around that statement in this thread. And between us in particular about how it is not far fetched to expect Kellyanne to have purposefully lied about it instead of being stupid given the record of her and her campaign.

Please remain on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    And if they weren't here, they wouldn;t have been caught and would still be giving terrorists money and guns.
    If they wernt here, they would not have been sending money and weapons back to the desert to be used against our troops.

Fucks sake, one of them was caught because his prints matched an IED found from 2005, he was let in in 09, all they had to do was RUN PRINTS to find out they had a terrorist who had killed MANY soldiers in their hands.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    massacre, case, massacre, case, massacre, case. I can go as far as accepting it as a Freudian slip. Not so far as to call it willful deceit.
    It wasn't just that word, however, it was a triple whammy of bullshit. First the massacre (which obviously didn't happen), then the notion that ''the media'' didn't cover it (the massacre was uncovered for obvious reasons, the case was covered even if not plastered all over the news) and that Obama used Bowling Green to justify a ban from Iraqi refugees (there was no ban, temporary or otherwise, but tighter background checks).

But people hang on to the ''massacre'' thing because it just looks like an obvious and very bad lie, like the ''alternative facts'' drivel that she spewed last week. It fits into the narrative, and I for one can't really blame the people that take it as another example of a dishonest administration.