If you stare long enough into the abyss memes, the abyss memes will stare back at you.

Quote Originally Posted by kirby9113 View Post
    as far as I recall previous mythic race threads.. this is truly something new
    Yeah it's new.

Most of the things that happened this race were new. I don't think we've ever had sabotage preventing a guild from progressing in any of the world first races before. I've only been lurking since 08 though so could be wrong.

All in all it's a really damn good race this time around that's for sure.

Inc world first kill guldan tonight, somebody is getting close.

I've said too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Killface1 View Post

I've said too much.
    inc lebron switching to baseball. I've said too much CIA is coming for me.

Deleted

I've said too much.
    Don't quote me on this, but I know for sure that Guldan will fall in february. Confirmed by inside sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Yeah it's new.

Most of the things that happened this race were new. I don't think we've ever had sabotage preventing a guild from progressing in any of the world first races before. I've only been lurking since 08 though so could be wrong.

All in all it's a really damn good race this time around that's for sure.
    What would be really cool would be able to watch their progress. Even if a delayed stream.
    Just imagine being able to watch Serenity, Exorsus and Method through their whole progress, not only kill videos. THAT would be awesome, to see their tactics developing, what was blocking them, what fails were happening, while comparing each other.
    As i said, this could be released after progress is over so it wouldn't affect the race and we'd only know the result (that is, if we don't find a way to avoid all wow related internet during this period).

Hear me out top guild homies: i would pay for that service. Many would. Monetize your wf race progress. You guys need money since you sacrificed your rl career, and deserve it since you're freaking good and dedicated at this game. And we want to pay to appreciate your high level gameplay. Make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    Don't quote me on this, but I know for sure that Guldan will fall in february. Confirmed by inside sources.
    I also have inside information indicating the kill will be performed by human beings living on the planet Earth, the third orbiting planet in a solar system located somewhere in the Milky Way galaxy.

As always, however, my sources are confidential and I will not reveal them.

10+ Year Old Account

I've said too much.
    It's been pretty quiet and I feel the same.
    Either tonight or tomorrow is when it'll happen.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I also have inside information indicating the kill will be performed by human beings living on the planet Earth, the third orbiting planet in a solar system located somewhere in the Milky Way galaxy.

As always, however, my sources are confidential and I will not reveal them.
    No way man That must be some alternative facts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    5 hours? I'm looking forward to Tier 24 when we talk about the time Serenity was locked out for 5 days in Nighthold.
    They lost a day & a half to RL and method bot i mean... That random guy.. And T24 Confirmed? What's the raid? So much to find out.. Dont keep us in suspense!

I believe the man who says Method is ahead now. I'm ready to see them kill it first and see Sco smiling and announcing Method Official World First Gul'dan Commemorative Towels and I may have to buy one to repent for my lack of faith in the Method brand.

10+ Year Old Account
    The bigger question is what is stopping them right now. Have they all ready started Mythic only phase? Are they having to adjust early phase strats to be ready for something later on in the fight? Is gul'dan bugging and one-shotting people.

Important questions to be sure.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Method are still doing Heroic Splits

Deleted
    Still only EU guilds at 9/10, holy crap US is bad..

Deleted
    Maybe they cannot handle the insults from evil Gul'dan and just give up around 10%.

Or they believe Guldan and the legion is right - azeroth just be crushed before it can awaken as dark Titan. I think these progress raiders are very sensible for lore - what other reason could they have to be first? They want to be the first people seeing the story unfold!

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    The bigger question is what is stopping them right now. Have they all ready started Mythic only phase? Are they having to adjust early phase strats to be ready for something later on in the fight? Is gul'dan bugging and one-shotting people.

Important questions to be sure.
    We wont find out until they kill it...
    Wtb wf stream

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    I believe the man who says Method is ahead now. I'm ready to see them kill it first and see Sco smiling and announcing Method Official World First Gul'dan Commemorative Towels and I may have to buy one to repent for my lack of faith in the Method brand.
    At this point, I'd buy <________> Official World First Gul'dan Commemorative Tampons of any of the guilds if someone would just get this thing over with

Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    The first US Star Boy kill was yesterday and I doubt they've even started pulling the next boss yet. Regardless, on behalf of the entire North American continent, I would like to personally apologize for our guilds not feeling compelled to raid 14 hours a day.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    Here we go with this bullshit again. So is Canada, all the south American countries, AU/NZ, etc by that logic. Didn't you realize that there haven't even been any US guilds TRYING for World First in a long time? American raiders don't give half of a fuck about the WF race. No prestige, no tangible reward, not able to compete due to not being able to take vacation days for WoW.

Deleted
    Wonder why Method doing more hc splits... not getting far enough currently? hmmm.... and why the other two guilds aint bothering to do more HC splits? might be further... who knows, Find out next time on Dragonball Z