Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    there's vaginas.... but it's all bush. you can't even really see any labia.

this is full on 80's bush.
    Blades are for cutting enemies, not shaving!

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Blades are for cutting enemies, not shaving!
    i love it because she has armpit hair too.

but if she has bush and armpit hair, why no leg hair?

10+ Year Old Account
    i love it because she has armpit hair too.

but if she has bush and armpit hair, why no leg hair?
    Because of all the chafing that comes with riding mounts with only a loincloth.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Because of all the chafing that comes with riding mounts with only a loincloth.
    i suppose so.

i'm pretty disappointed at the lack of butthole, too. the ugly micropenis monsters have buttholes, why doesn't my character?

also, apparently there's going to be a other biomes added eventually. that'd be really great.

10+ Year Old Account
    i suppose so.

i'm pretty disappointed at the lack of butthole, too. the ugly micropenis monsters have buttholes, why doesn't my character?

also, apparently there's going to be a other biomes added eventually. that'd be really great.
    Buttholes are for animals, not conquerors! True warriors digest EVERYTHING they eat! They need the strength to shatter their enemies!

Funcom, from a Reddit AMA:

Similar to the way in which you capture thralls, we would like you to be able to drag players back to your altars and sacrifice them for a massive boost. We might also add specific killing equipment such as iron maidens etc. In addition we really want you to be able to harvest the heads of your foes and stick them on spikes outside and around your bases. Maybe even at some point...castration.
    This game has the weirdest discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    Funcom, from a Reddit AMA:

This game has the weirdest discussions.
    Oh, eh, idiotic ideas which are only being made to "shock" and make kids to gravitate to such title, nothing else. I wish they work on the REAL content (map, lore, monsters, items, elements) instead of such dumb things.

or just make Anarchy Online 2.0 already, please

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    Oh, eh, idiotic ideas which are only being made to "shock" and make kids to gravitate to such title, nothing else. I wish they work on the REAL content (map, lore, monsters, items, elements) instead of such dumb things.

or just make Anarchy Online 2.0 already, please
    I'm down with all that stuff, guess I'm an idiotic kid or something. Strange, because I'm usually the grumpy old man.

I don't see how those are any less "real" than anything you list, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm down with all that stuff, guess I'm an idiotic kid or something. Strange, because I'm usually the grumpy old man.

I don't see how those are any less "real" than anything you list, though.
    I wrote "idiotic ideas", not kids But nvm. Each to their own, I just don't find any form of fun in the stuff they've mentioned, normally I just defeat people and get on with my stuff I want to do (gather, research, build, explore) :P I couldn't care less about gods, sacrafices etc boring activities. Let me loot the corpse and lets move on.
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2017-02-04 at 12:18 AM.

I wrote "idiotic ideas", not kids But nvm. Each to their own, I just don't find any form of fun in the stuff they've mentioned, normally I just defeat people and get on with my stuff I want to do (gather, research, build, explore) :P I couldn't care less about gods, sacrafices etc boring activities. Let me loot the corpse and lets move on.
    Seems you want a solo survival game to me. Conan Exiles seems much more focused on group play.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Seems you want a solo survival game to me. Conan Exiles seems much more focused on group play.
    Yep, I do Well, Conan Exiles has the Single Player mode, so this is like a blessing from the current survival genre, finally one title that has enjoyable single player scenario.

Yep, I do Well, Conan Exiles has the Single Player mode, so this is like a blessing from the current survival genre, finally one title that has enjoyable single player scenario.
    Ye, the single player mode is likely how I'll end up playing when I pick it up (totally planning on it, just too deep into a few other games at the moment). Zero interest in these types of games in general, in large part because of how trolly their communities get, so having a pure solo option makes me pretty happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Ye, the single player mode is likely how I'll end up playing when I pick it up (totally planning on it, just too deep into a few other games at the moment). Zero interest in these types of games in general, in large part because of how trolly their communities get, so having a pure solo option makes me pretty happy.
    i love that there's a solo mode. it's the reason i got this game, even knowing i wouldn't be able to run it at any decent graphics level.

i'm really having fun with it so far. been playing co-op with a friend and let me tell you, if you plan to play entirely alone it's gonna be kinda rough. the carryweight is a legit pain in the ass, and item degradation is REALLY annoying(even with me using the server options to fix it a bit). also, you'll be lured into making your home around the water, don't do that. make it slightly closer to the city. higher level mobs, but you're closer to the iron and coal nodes.

I just looked at the first 100 m or so. Cause i want to wait till my friends play to explore together.

The game has issues and is pretty bare bones but hell im hyped for the future!!!

And i love that this time they go full Hyboria and include full nudity! It may sound childish/teenish but this is so great from the lore POV.

Well, allready got roughly 8 hours played and didnt even start, it can only go up from here right?

yeah, full nudity is just realistic and needs to be a thing in most games. doesn't even deserve an M rating for it.

M should be if there's hyper violence, sex, shit like that. i hope they add other gods, like ishtar. she's one of the coolest, but if they do they might need to add prostitutes, since she has prostitutes in her temples.

I agree on the nudity in general but in Conan its especially vital (in my opinion).
    Since thats just the world described in the books.

Also from an RP-point (no not primarily ERP) its also neat i can take of all clothes and dont look on a barbie doll, but thats a whole other topic.

I just hope they expand on the RP-Stuff, maybe something in the lines of a coat of arms editor, more different clothings etc.

The possibilities!!!!

Yes im hyped....i love Conan, i grew up in the "Barbarian Age".

So this is a thing....

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Zatachi View Post
    I agree on the nudity in general but in Conan its especially vital (in my opinion).
    Since thats just the world described in the books.

Also from an RP-point (no not primarily ERP) its also neat i can take of all clothes and dont look on a barbie doll, but thats a whole other topic.

I just hope they expand on the RP-Stuff, maybe something in the lines of a coat of arms editor, more different clothings etc.

The possibilities!!!!

Yes im hyped....i love Conan, i grew up in the "Barbarian Age".
    I am totally with you there mate. I love all things Conan and was also growing up in the "Barbarian Age". I've not purchased the game yet but I plan to do so in the future.
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

Umm is there magic in this game for players to cast or is it only the eldritch stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So this is a thing....
    Pretty lol that they just forget about something like that, but it doesn't really matter much. Gratz on getting a really buggy first version of an early access game?