Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    For sure, and the Right bashed Obama for the behavior, so if any thing the Right should be bashing Trump for this!
    Prreetttyyyy sure they'd spontaneously combust.

7+ Year Old Account
    Can we please talk about things which matter. This didn't matter when Obama did it, it doesn't matter now.

lol who gives a shit.

the man spends every day driving this county into the ground. IMO he should go on vacation for the next 1085 days, I would be more than happy for my taxes to foot the bill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordie View Post
    I'm not sure why anyone's surprised to be honest.. He clearly doesn't want to do the president's work, he just wants to be president.
    That might have merit if he didn't put out a plethora of executive orders every day. So I'd say he's definitely doing the presidents work. Seriously you can say many things about him, but so far a lack of doing things isn't one of them. Also this is 2017, the White House isn't needed. He can do his job anywhere. Bush did. Obama did.

- - - Updated - - -

For sure, and the Right bashed Obama for the behavior, so if any thing the Right should be bashing Trump for this!
    Yeah we got the joke. You can stop trying to make funnies now.

They should. But thats not the way this works. And in 4/8 years the Dem president will do things Trump did and the left wont care either. Its just the way it goes, round and round.

Yes Trump bitched about Obama taking vacations and yep, its kinda BS he is taking a trip so soon. Its as annoying to me now as it was when Obama did it.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Midget View Post
    Yeah we got the joke. You can stop trying to make funnies now.
    I'll stop when they stop. Till then, enjoy!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    They should. But thats not the way this works. And in 4/8 years the Dem president will do things Trump did and the left wont care either. Its just the way it goes, round and round.

Yes Trump bitched about Obama taking vacations and yep, its kinda BS he is taking a trip so soon. Its as annoying to me now as it was when Obama did it.
    Oh, believe me, I know. The hypocrisy is about as thick as it can get, on both sides. Really, its almost too easy calling it out, but, at the same time, its mildly entertaining to me and at the end of the day, that's all I really care about.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll stop when they stop. Till then, enjoy!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, believe me, I know. The hypocrisy is about as thick as it can get, on both sides. Really, its almost too easy calling it out, but, at the same time, its mildly entertaining to me and at the end of the day, that's all I really care about.
    Then you're literally spamming. We get your shitty joke. I mean, it isn't the same person posting over and over. It's multiple people. We really don't need you to post the same shit every time someone else makes that comment. In fact that shit isn't allowed here as I said, it's spamming.

7+ Year Old Account
    Then you're literally spamming. We get your shitty joke. I mean, it isn't the same person posting over and over. It's multiple people. We really don't need you to post the same shit every time someone else makes that comment. In fact that shit isn't allowed here as I said, it's spamming.
    I really like the "we" bit followed by "back seat" moderation.

Stop being so easily triggered. Whinning is very un-becoming, for anyone.

I'll make a deal with you: people stop posting stupid hypocritical bullshit and I'll stop poking fun at it. Deal?

Trump has one hell of a golf swing. Just sayin'.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the "we" bit followed by "back seat" moderation.

Stop being so easily triggered. Whinning is very un-becoming, for anyone.

I'll make a deal with you: people stop posting stupid hypocritical bullshit and I'll stop poking fun at it. Deal?
    Oh yeah I use we because your joke isn't clever. It's easily understood. And you repeated it verbatim multiple times. And your deal sounds great except I don't give a shit if you poke fun of people as long as you're not repeating the same damn thing over and over and over. You desperately want to be laughed at or liked it seems. I mean why else repeat so much? You're afraid someone might miss that lightning quick wit of yours.

Great use of buzzwords though. Maybe you can fit in safespace somewhere next time too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah I use we because your joke isn't clever.
    Of course it's not clever. It's far too basic/obvious to be clever. Is pointing out obvious hypocrisy ever considered clever? I don't think so. You're using "we" cause you want to empower your personal attacks toward me.

It's easily understood. And you repeated it verbatim multiple times. And your deal sounds great except I don't give a shit if you poke fun of people as long as you're not repeating the same damn thing over and over and over. You desperately want to be laughed at or liked it seems. I mean why else repeat so much? You're afraid someone might miss that lightning quick wit of yours.
    I don't care if anyone laughs. My intention was solely to point out, in context with the OP, the hypocrisy displayed by some posters. If people find it funny great. If not, I don't care. The primary purpose was definitely not to generate laughs.

Great use of buzzwords though. Maybe you can fit in safespace somewhere next time too.
    Well, you are trying to stifle comments that make you unhappy which like your alt-left brethen you'd want to either silence or hide from in a "safespace".

But, seriously, at this point, enough with the personal attacks; they're boring. The thread is supposed to be about the hypocrisy of Trump taking a vacation this early into his term after having been critical of Obama for doing so. The thread is not about your unhappiness with what other people post with regards to that hypocrisy.
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2017-02-04 at 03:11 AM.

That might have merit if he didn't put out a plethora of executive orders every day. So I'd say he's definitely doing the presidents work. Seriously you can say many things about him, but so far a lack of doing things isn't one of them.
    I disagree what he has mostly done is signing executive orders, administrations before him did that but also worked on policy and coordination so far his administration seems to be a hot mess. I am not sure if his problems are due to lack of experience or stupidity, his press secretary alone that job should have gone to Conway.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I wish Mar-a-Lago wasn't in my city as the security on the island is insane every time he is here.

Quote Originally Posted by Comfort Zone View Post
    Trump has one hell of a golf swing. Just sayin'.
    Do they even make drivers the size of his tiny hands?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Nor does being President, if you skip your intelligence briefings :P
    Trump skipped all of his "intelligence" briefings even before he was president.

Obama goes golfing twice a year, Trump: "OMG SLACKER PRESIDENT GOLFING WHILE WE'RE SUFFERING WHAT A TERRIBLE GUY!"

Trump takes big vacation.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Do they even make drivers the size of his tiny hands?
    Hey, I'll have you know that those hands built an empire not at all based on repeatedly filing for chapter 11!

Reminds me of that old golf joke - the difference between golf and government, is that in golf you can't improve your lie. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Can we please talk about things which matter. This didn't matter when Obama did it, it doesn't matter now.
    Yeah, 50 page threads of alt-right whining about Obama. Weren't you there too? It's so hard to tell. It just seems like every screeching conservative head on here was in every single non-consequential thread about Obama AND Hillary to bash them for such unimportant things.

We're having a bit of fun with turnabout. You know, pointing out how absolutely retarded people were for bashing Obama for mundane things.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Yeah, 50 page threads of alt-right whining about Obama. Weren't you there too? It's so hard to tell. It just seems like every screeching conservative head on here was in every single non-consequential thread about Obama AND Hillary to bash them for such unimportant things.

We're having a bit of fun with turnabout. You know, pointing out how absolutely retarded people were for bashing Obama for mundane things.
    Thats amazing, because I got my first infraction ever on this forum for criticizing Obama for killing massive numbers of citizens with drone strikes, and pointing out how hypocritical it was that such actions were undertaken by somebody who had won the Nobel Peace Prize. There are people here going WAY beyond that over Trump, and I don't see the infractions flying.

There weren't 50 page 'alt-right' threads bashing Obama in the beginning of his administration, because anyone bashing Obama in the first few years of his presidency was banned on this forum.
    Last edited by Venant; 2017-02-04 at 03:41 AM.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Its all the Liberals fault. They started this vacation business when Bush Jr. set an all-time record for vacation days, and days away from the White House. Conservatives desperately tried to play gotcha by pointing out Obama's vacation time.
    Trump has put liberals back in the Catbird seat.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...claim-about-p/
    Obama has been on 28 vacations (including long weekends) spanning all or part of 217 days. The president has just over four months left in his term.

His predecessor, Bush, made 77 visits to his Texas ranch spanning all or part of 490 days. There were also 11 visits to his parent's home in Kennebunkport, Maine, spanning all or part of 43 days. Total: 533.

But by Knoller's count, Clinton took the fewest — 174 days of summer vacations on Martha’s Vineyard and at Jackson Hole, Wyo.

More importantly... who's watching Mike Pence and Steve Bannon? Finding a baby sitter for those two must be a terror. Whereas everyone loved Joe Biden.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post

I can say, without a doubt, I did not bash Obama over mundane things. I hated many of his policies.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm not a conservative. Although feel free to try explaining that one to me.

edit: The group which best summarizes my political beliefs would be this: https://www.facebook.com/pg/alternat...=page_internal.