10+ Year Old Account

enchants with void crystal

what could i possibly craft with it as an enchanter ? with current content (raids, dungeons and WQs) i have surplus of void crystals, but am lacking arkhanas and the blue mats. dont rly want to run heroics just to get green and blue mats.

is there anything profitable i can do with void crystals alone ?

15+ Year Old Account
    You can make good enchants like Mongoose, Sunfire and Soulfrost with void crystals.

You need shards/dust for any enchant, closest thing would be 200main stat on cloak, rank 3 is 8crystals, 20dust and 2bloods
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can buy Leylight Shards and Arkhana from the Blood of Sargeras vendor.

Generally speaking, I agree though. Once you hit i830 or so, purples rain from the sky while blues all but vanish. I am drowning in crystals but perpetually short on shards. We could really use a void shatter equivalent this expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    is there anything profitable i can do with void crystals alone ?
    Nope. Even the Legion version, Chaos Crystal, is worthless by itself, since the only thing they're good for (without other materials) is buying Rank 1 cloak enchants. Once you have those, you need other mats to use Chaos Crystals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    You can make good enchants like Mongoose, Sunfire and Soulfrost with void crystals.

lol u got me, my bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Chaos Crystal's can't be used on their own. Arkhana is the more difficult reagent to get - There are no crafted greens and no shatter, so you can only farm mobs and hope you get green drops. Shards aren't as difficult - Since there is no fragment or whatever this expansion, you can simply DE the extremely cheap crafted blues - Find a Skinner/Leatherworking, and offer a decent bulk discount for a huge amount of crafted lvl 101 blues, as skinning mats are in great excess this expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Chaos Crystal's can't be used on their own. Arkhana is the more difficult reagent to get - There are no crafted greens and no shatter, so you can only farm mobs and hope you get green drops. Shards aren't as difficult - Since there is no fragment or whatever this expansion, you can simply DE the extremely cheap crafted blues - Find a Skinner/Leatherworking, and offer a decent bulk discount for a huge amount of crafted lvl 101 blues, as skinning mats are in great excess this expansion.
    Or just buy Arkhana with blood's.

With Ley Shatter each blue item can basically be turned into a green item

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relent View Post
    Or just buy Arkhana with blood's.
    As an Enchanter/Tailor, the number of bloods you get is not enough to keep up with the amount of Arkhana you consume.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    You can scrap Shards for arcana that is what i`m doing but i have tailor/LW and BS alts so i get plenty of ways to get shards and waste my bloods for something more important like Herbs