15+ Year Old Account
    anyone here playing fire emblem heroes

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    konosuba 4 was great. I missed Darkness
    Darkness is back? Good, KonoSuba can return to being good again.

Got the gf to read Boku wa Mari no Naka and she finished it in one sitting. She really liked it so I'm gonna have her read Punpun or Aku no Hana next.

I started Zaregoto novel and it's really good so far. I'll probably wait to watch the OVA now until I finish the first two volumes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I've only done the first couple of prologue missions so far, but yes.
    I've literally spent the entire day re-rolling

kill me

10+ Year Old Account
    KonoSuba 4 - Great to see Darkness back. The art seems to have gotten more wacky. Not sure how I feel about that.

Fuuka 141 - People are saying Sakura is actually Fuuka V1? But that doesn't add up. Fuuka V1 was hit by a truck, left in a pool of blood and buried. She's just a lookalike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck, I always feel so shitty after watching Kuzu no Honkai. Absolutely loving every moment, but fuck.

Masamune was solid too. Need to start watching it second though to lift my mood.

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Fuck, I always feel so shitty after watching Kuzu no Honkai. Absolutely loving every moment, but fuck.
    It's alright, brother, I'm in the same boat. I ponder if I am liking it too much; the melodrama is just done so well, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    It's alright, brother, I'm in the same boat. I ponder if I am liking it too much; the melodrama is just done so well, though.
    Hmm should I watch it all at once or catch up on it now?

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Hmm should I watch it all at once or catch up on it now?
    Honestly bro, the week-to-week wait is killer. Everybody says I can't binge watch an anime, but this is easily one I could tear through all of the episodes in one sitting. I'd advise waiting for a rainy day in the future and going in on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll never not be happy people are liking Kuzu.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's shit, though.
    You can leave.

It's shit, though.
    Epuration-level taste; oh how you've fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    anyone here playing fire emblem heroes
    I downloaded it but haven't started it.

Anyway, forgot to actually contribute in giving my messy review of Erased.

Honestly, long story short, I'd give it a 9/10. It's definitely my anime of 2016.

First off, I greatly enjoy (spoilers inbound of course, but also for Persona 4 in terms of comparisons)when a story has the villain in plain sight the entire time. Like, Adachi from Persona 4 is probably my all time favorite villain. So even though it was spoiled on me by the CR Anime Awards, I still greatly appreciated this factor and watching it unfold.

Now that is out of the way, there are some minor issues I had. Like, never did they bother to address "Revival" or what it even was. Granted, it wasn't necessary to, but it's little things like that that can bother me after. I think they also could have elaborated more on the ending, like showing who Satoru actually ends up with, since it's left a bit vague and could be two different people almost, but it does lean towards Airi. Also, Yashiro could have used more development in my opinion. Not that he was bad, it's just I feel like he could have been built up a bit more, as to explain even better why he didn't kill Satoru, and why he actually "needed" him

Overall though, I loved every moment of it. I know @Tennisace mentioned one of the ending episodes annoying him and a few others in terms of an event, I imagine it's that Kayo didn't wait for Satoru and marry him instead. Honestly, I'm 100% okay with this. It adds a bit of realism that's sometimes overlooked in animes/stories (She had no idea if he would ever wake up, and if she fell for someone else in that time, it makes no sense to waste her life waiting on a "What if"). Also, as far as she and everyone else knows, all Satoru really did was push for Child Protection to pull her from her mother. They don't know about how he was jumping between the past and future to save her from a murderer, aside from Kenya possibly, but even then, Satoru just mentioned that Kayo would die. Not really how.

I thought the ending was well set up also, even though my girlfriend was apparently very shocked that they knew exactly where to hold the pad for Satoru to land on (By the way, I love that smirk he has after landing on the pad), which I thought was odd honestly, since you know, there's only one area on the roof from what I could see that can be opened for a wheelchair to roll out, and on top of that, Satoru clearly already foresaw what Yashiro would do from having so much experience with Yashiro's method, since he finishes Yashiro's sentence about his plans. And Satoru literally just finished telling his friends he'd actually trust them to help.

Oh, and that doesn't even touch the fact that he was hanging off the roof for quite a few moments, which left plenty of time for them to readjust if they were off a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Epuration-level taste; oh how you've fallen.
    How does one fall to God tier taste?

10+ Year Old Account
    Kuzu no Honkai 45 - Fuck fuck fuck. Hanabi and Mugi are getting fucked over hardcore. I'm so salty. Hanabi's gotten hardcore fucked over though. I feel like the author barely remember she exists anymore. I can see people getting so salty at the end of the anime with how it's going right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Fuuka 141 - People are saying Sakura is actually Fuuka V1? But that doesn't add up. Fuuka V1 was hit by a truck, left in a pool of blood and buried. She's just a lookalike.
    While I don't support the theory: No body, no proof. As long as we didn't see a dead Fuuka, Seo can bring her back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Well, Akane's story is over now, so the next two chapters will focus on Hanabi and Mugi, I guess.
    They're wrapping this up quite well, there's no need to be salty at all.
    True. Wonder how it'll end up.

@Artorius Chihayafuru was on the cover of the Be Love magazine that came out yesterday. I don't know if there was a new chapter in it or not, but the cover says it's returning so it should be next month if there wasn't a new chapter in this newest issue.

- - - Updated - - -

According to their Twitter, the series has resumed so there should be a new chapter now. Can't find any raws atm though.

Oh my God, I just realized the dark truth behind Fire Emblem Fates; Nintendo tricked us into playing Code Geass!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    @Artorius Chihayafuru was on the cover of the Be Love magazine that came out yesterday. I don't know if there was a new chapter in it or not, but the cover says it's returning so it should be next month if there wasn't a new chapter in this newest issue.

According to their Twitter, the series has resumed so there should be a new chapter now. Can't find any raws atm though.
    Haven't seen any either, but I hope they show up soon. It's been so long, I miss Chihaya.