7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    I haven't touched an RBG since MoP, when I completed 75 wins for the undead horse + wolf. I just kept putting it off because I really do not care that much for rated pvp. But I've really been wanting those mounts...

Finally finished my 40 wins today after 82 games in total... up to 354 mounts now.

I do wonder if those bears from 7.2 will be from the vicious saddle, or if they'll come from something else. Couldn't care less about the turtles though.
    Damnn' I can't stalk you in rbgs anymore :'( Uhh, I mean.. gratz :P
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, thanks hopefully it doesn't take you too much longer to get 75.

7+ Year Old Account
    Only at 11 wins on DH, much upsetting :'(

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh ouch At least it's a really good source of honor & AP though; got a full prestige level by the time I got 40 wins. Still a long way to go till the second Unicorn mount though... I really don't know how I'll be able to keep up when they keep adding more levels every season.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yer.. So far Prestige 19 has been listed on mmo, a very very large jump in the ranks. I struggle to find the will to even do the PvP WQ now, it's just so grindy and aids :/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    Still in disbelief right now...

The Zulian tiger has been my "holy grail" for as long as I can remember. I lost the roll on it back before the instance was revamped, and was too slow to gold cap it back in WoD. I haven't been able to afford a guild transfer, so I've just been hoping & praying that this beauty would once again show up on my realm's BMAH. It's been my main motivation behind making gold more seriously, and I've waited years... so you can imagine my shock when I checked this morning...

And even more shocking is it didn't leave me completely broke. Raptor next maybe?
    One of a few mounts that I never looted that I VERY much wanted. Farmed ZG for ages for that dammed thing. I got the panther, but was never lucky enough to get the Tiger. When I was still subbed that mount was the main reason I went to the BMAH on a regular basis. Beautiful mount, congratz.

Holy. Fuck.

So, from an earlier post I said I was avoiding RNG drops entirely in February... which is true. It's been nice so far. Knocked out the last 2 falcosaurs, normal gul'dan for the manasaber, and bought the blacksmithing corehound. Cool! I also generally try to micromanage my playtime - so I completely skipped Karazhan because if I spent time learning those fights, I wouldn't care as much about learning Nighthold. So, I've never touched the place.

So, to gear up an alt for brawlers because 1) I *hate* trying to dps on my tank main's alt specs and 2) I want to get a toon through brawlers soon, I paid for a Nightbane carry. Carry goes smoothly, and I get the mount. And then we get to Attumen.

Literally my first goddamn kill, I get the mount. I'm so goddamn happy about that, and you better believe I left a fat tip for that.

Not only because it was my first time in there, but because it feels like the perfect karma for everything that came before that drop: the 300+ kills each it took to get Huolon, Al'Akir, Alysrazor, and a few others - and the 467 kills I have on Madness without still having a Lifebinder's drop. I'm right back to having every dungeon mount in the game (except Strath, which I honestly have no good reason for).

Kind of a silly long post, but just wanted to share how damn happy I was about that. Cheers!
    Last edited by Brodhistiva; 2017-02-04 at 08:26 AM.

Had a good few weeks for mounts The zg panther actually dropped for my girlfriend the night before i got mine and she was the one on my char while i was at work when it dropped again. She was also there when mimirons head dropped after years of farming on and off probably my fave mount in game, so i guess she's my lucky charm
    Last edited by Crookss; 2017-02-04 at 11:29 AM.

Deleted

Recently came back to wow and decided to try and farm more mounts, missing quite a lot, got this first run back though

Good way to start the day. 8 toons a week, never ask me to go to Kara again -_-

Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

7+ Year Old Account
    omg, that is the best news. legit, thank yoooou blizz!

7+ Year Old Account
    40 RBG wins done

Raptor one has always been my favorite out of all the Vicious mounts, and I also got the Hawk, because it's new and 'flashy' I'm thinking of getting the cat on alliance side, it's pretty cool hah :P

Oh, 362 mounts on DH, same as DK now

EDIT: once saddle mounts are account wide, DH will get the horse as well
    Last edited by Misspirate; 2017-02-07 at 05:40 AM.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reminder for people who want their rare love rocket from Love is in the Air: Characters as low as level 16 can now queue for the dungeon!
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post
    40 RBG wins done

Raptor one has always been my favorite out of all the Vicious mounts, and I also got the Hawk, because it's new and 'flashy' I'm thinking of getting the cat on alliance side, it's pretty cool hah :P

Oh, 362 mounts on DH, same as DK now

EDIT: once saddle mounts are account wide, DH will get the horse as well

Grats I'm saving a saddle for 7.2 myself; I really want to see if that bear can be bought with one. Though I wouldn't be surprised if it has another source; I'd expect the turtles to be the newest vicious mounts and they rarely add more than two at once.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Reminder for people who want their rare love rocket from Love is in the Air: Characters as low as level 16 can now queue for the dungeon!
    That mount is only a myth

100 chars ready for Love is in the Air - who's doing a ridiculous amount this year?

1 added to the collection today