Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Nothing personal, but when 20 dps apply to my group someone need to get decline, make your own group, find a guild, ah or take advantage of the boosting groups, there are tons of options

Join a guild and bond with some dudes - it's the only reliable way to make higher M+ without fck ups.

Learned our lessons hard many times and we rather call it a day now if we are a player/class short than taking randoms.

echo: Nothing personal

cant take the decline seriously. I'm 889 equipped, 897 in bag Havoc DH, and I get declined all the time still. Maybe I'm not right for that group make up, maybe too much melee for that weeks affixes isnt the best option, maybe the group is uptight, who knows. It happens at all ilvls, just gotta Q for something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    Start your own group.
    This is exactly what I had to do with my mage alt. Even at 860+ I had trouble getting invites so I started making groups. Way easier.

if you can tank with your class that is the best choice really to gearing up as a solo player. I have a guild but no organized raiding and I pug everything. I'm around 890 total ilvl and did most stuff up to +13 tanking with pugs so far. Yeah its more stress but if you're a good player you will be just fine once you know all the pulls in M+ it becomes easy most of the time dps make mistakes proxy aggro other mobs or low dps issues. Tanking you just gotta know the pulls and have proper mitigation when needed. It does get boring though.. right now you're on the gear treadmill if you decide to step off that treadmill you will realize how boring legion right now is ( already cleared NH raid on normal easy i know but still same content and is more than enough for pug player like me).

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    If it's not a guild group nobody wants to take me. My item level is just too low for someone who doesn't know me to want me.

They have a solution. It's called Lfd, these mythic + dungeons, at least up to the point that I've experienced (+10) , are not as difficult as the Cataclysm launch dungeons. We should be able to que for them.
    Yep, sure, as long as putting your key in that queue is optional.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Just be really really persistent. My mage alt is only 855 atm, but +2-5 groups are everywhere - I usually have to apply to around 8 of them before I even get considered, but eventually you'll get in.

I would ask my guild to boost me but I'm just an alt so there isn't really an incentive

10+ Year Old Account
    Make your own group, start by doing +0, so write "Mythic +0, chill" You WILL get people joining in 20 minutes, 30 mins full group I GUARANTEE.
    If you don't get anyone, I'll tag along >
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Deleted
    It's not bout if you are good or not. There is simply to much competion out there.
    There are better geared people out there.

Deleted
    The requirements ppls set for their groups are increasing per lockout since week 1. At the beginning for any further week the minimum ilvl is usually grown by 5 until ilvl access cap. Then +10 av was necessary. After the access to better gear occured, the ilvl requirements grown again weekly. At new ilvl access cap the requirement went to +15 av. currently you need already an good wowprogress ranking (1500+) to get an invite for a decent key level (besides 900+ gear and +15 av).

Deleted
    I'm a 893 Healer and even I get declined pretty often. Not sure whats wrong here. Started only after NH went live. I guess I slacked too much and all the Kids got ahead of me. I just can't be bothered doing NH more than once every Week, so I don't even bother with Heroic PuGs and I have the worst Lootluck in history. Cleared NH every ID so far and got 1 Item out of it. This Week 10 Bosses I got 1 870 Bracers from the first Boss... ._.

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah, word, i get declined all the time on my 890 ilvl DK. So im not surprised. On my 860 warrior im trying to gear, life is tough. I try to run what i can but the best success i had was pugging a regular mythic, taking the key and starting my own mythic+ group. They ran me through and did the next 2 keys i got too.

I suggest, A. make sure your running the LFR's for gear and chances at titanforged, and run mythic + for key and weekly quest if you havent done so already. Once you have key just start your own group, people will show up eventually

List your key as a carry. People will run it with you.

I forever get declined at 868 ilvl too not sure why, get in a large guild for guild runs is the only answer really

Mostly because people in this game are crazy or wan't to be carried. It been like this for as long i can remember. At the beginning you could join a normal mythic dungeon in 830 gear, for fast grps maybe 850 gear, but now with so much gear being available to players the ilvl requirement is close to 900 even in a normal Mythic, its kinda crazy if you ask me. I got 907 gear in my bank, 901 equipped and i get declined alot, so mostly i try to do dungeons in the evening/night, i feel like its easier to find grps. In prime time you have to compete with 20-30 other dps and all of them is like 900 ilvl, and someone might bring something to the grp that you can't bring.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumex View Post
    Mostly because people in this game are crazy or wan't to be carried. It been like this for as long i can remember. At the beginning you could join a normal mythic dungeon in 830 gear, for fast grps maybe 850 gear, but now with so much gear being available to players the ilvl requirement is close to 900 even in a normal Mythic, its kinda crazy if you ask me. I got 907 gear in my bank, 901 equipped and i get declined alot, so mostly i try to do dungeons in the evening/night, i feel like its easier to find grps. In prime time you have to compete with 20-30 other dps and all of them is like 900 ilvl, and someone might bring something to the grp that you can't bring.
    When I bothered doing M+ a bit more I noticed that I had the biggest success when I applied to a group that was JUST put up (literally seconds ago) - more often than not I got accepted and saw people with 10-15 ilvls higher than me (was about 880 then) piling up in the queue only to get declined. Edit: forgot to say I was running Maw/DHT/sometimes Nelth's Lair.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

We'll I played as tank dps druid. Im 875 now. Did get about 5 lucky drops. So RNG is on my side + had 2 legendarys....Played about 40-45 days now.

Havent focused on gearing at all...Gear is pointless to me anyway after a certain point...that point was 860 for me.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Added in the entire answer. You're welcome.
    very, very very very true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EVGAFAVOR View Post
    I'm a 893 Healer and even I get declined pretty often. Not sure whats wrong here. Started only after NH went live. I guess I slacked too much and all the Kids got ahead of me. I just can't be bothered doing NH more than once every Week, so I don't even bother with Heroic PuGs and I have the worst Lootluck in history. Cleared NH every ID so far and got 1 Item out of it. This Week 10 Bosses I got 1 870 Bracers from the first Boss... ._.
    Not sure what you're doing then. I'm 891 in my Holy Pala off-spec and I almost never get declined. I pug up to 12-13. 15 or higher I don't touch without guildies.

Some people just dont have room for dps or just dont want to take certain spec/class. I'm 895 DH tank, 906 showing in que, I get declined into the m+ 2-5 constantly cause apparently DH's suck and they dont want to take them, no matter the fact that I can solo up to 5 in time.