Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Most people already pre-emptively covered their asses as far as this goes. Because you know, they didn't support Trump and don't agree with most of his policies, but gosh darnit the Democrats just put forward the WORST CANDIDATE EVER with the emails and the corruption and going around calling everyone deplorables, what did you PC SJW beta lib cucks think was going to happen????? So much independent mindedness, I can't handle it....
    I'm sorry, but no. It took the entirety of the GoP uniting behind Trump AND the wikileaks/Russian hack scandal to take down a Clinton who had divided support between the Bern in an election she won by over 3 million votes.

Clinton was the strongest candidate the democrats could offer, but nothing could have stopped populism, ignorance and false facts from circulating as recklessly as they did during this election.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Addict View Post
    I mean, polls have been so accurate this election
    actually they where pretty on, Hillary had a 3% lead on nov 7th, it went down drastically every day after the FBI director played politics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    actually they where pretty on, Hillary had a 3% lead on nov 7th, it went down drastically every day after the FBI director played politics.
    It actually went down more when the director tried to back pedal and act as if nothing was wrong.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    The problem with that is over 51% of America didn't do this to themselves. That's sort of the problem with this entire presidency.
    Illegals aren't citizens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I wonder why a iranian refugee would vote for trump.

People never stop to amaze me.
    Because they had a reason to flee their home country? Did you actually think longer about this than 2 seconds?

I never stop to be amazed by people fleeing their country, for GOOD REASONS, and then try to shape their new country to the shithole they came from.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Illegals aren't citizens.
    And they didn't vote despite the alternative facts Trump and his group of idiots keep feeding you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    And they didn't vote despite the alternative facts Trump and his group of idiots keep feeding you.
    They did, in fact. There are several states that allow illegals to register to vote and California recently enacted legislation that decriminalized illegal voting by making it clear that any illegals who vote would be presumed to have "made a mistake," likely because certain criminal actions pierce most sanctuary statutes (i.e. break certain laws, the LEO will cooperate with ICE).

Extremely left estimates in California alone put this around 600,000 people who likely could've voted (realistically it's millions just based on the population and percentage of people who have state ID based on the fact that you need it for everything, and this figure wasn't based on actual DMV records, as those cannot be audited by the very same law that decriminalized legal voting).

Hell, over 6% of polled illegals claim they voted.

The simple solution that should have no effect as claimed by the left is to institute voter ID, which has incredibly wide support in our country.

They did, in fact. There are several states that allow illegals to register to vote and California recently enacted legislation that decriminalized illegal voting by making it clear that any illegals who vote would be presumed to have "made a mistake," likely because certain criminal actions pierce most sanctuary statutes (i.e. break certain laws, the LEO will cooperate with ICE).

Extremely left estimates in California alone put this around 600,000 people who likely could've voted (realistically it's millions just based on the population and percentage of people who have state ID based on the fact that you need it for everything, and this figure wasn't based on actual DMV records, as those cannot be audited by the very same law that decriminalized legal voting).

The simple solution that should have no effect as claimed by the left is to institute voter ID, which has incredibly wide support in our country.
    California has a population of nearly 40 million with 17 million registered voters, which is 72% of eligible adults, and you're claiming that millions of those voters are illegals? Really? Stop drinking the bullshit koolaid.
    Last edited by Wyrt; 2017-02-04 at 11:11 AM.

40% of California did not vote for Clinton also hate to point out the obvious if you have that many people and want Clinton to win why wouldn't you have them vote in swing states and other states with no voter ID laws? I know you are drinking the Trump kool-aid but what part of this conspiracy makes any sense to you? Everyone knows the popular vote does not matter and blue states go blue so why commit voter fraud in blue states and not red or swing states?

Seriously, when even your zingers turn out to be lies, what is there that anyone can really say?

Polls don't mean nothing . It's just a tool to influence one sides agenda. To try and convince others that there views are valid. You can't trust the media you have to judge things for yourself. Otherwise you get fooled by some of the fake news out there. I usually would have voted for hillary but honestly. After seeing all the cry baby pc culture sjw's throwing temper tamptrums. I couldn't side with the dems. All the idiotic riots starting and people getting attacked just because who they supported. It's ridiculous to be honest. If you watch the trigglypuff video on youtube that has milo, steven crowder and christina hoff summers. That video pretty much had me wanting to vote against who ever the college sjw/pc were for. Then all the college students protesting to prevent milo from speaking. It's kinda funny watching some of the vids. I mean come on , there suppose to be adults but they act like children. Seriously this generation is gonna represent the US one day?

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    The problem with that is over 51% of America didn't do this to themselves. That's sort of the problem with this entire presidency.
    Realisticly its more like 70%. people that didnt vote or arent old enough to vote yet are stuck with this. Because normally democracy is about voting for whats in your community interest, including your kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    If you supported the guy so far I doubt there is something short from him literally summoning satan that can turn you away.
    Except his approval rating is lower than the polls he was getting for the presidential race. So obviously people are leaving him.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh jesus fucking christ, whose ass did you pull this bullshit from?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    Because they had a reason to flee their home country? Did you actually think longer about this than 2 seconds?
    As like every refugee.

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    I never stop to be amazed by people fleeing their country, for GOOD REASONS, and then try to shape their new country to the shithole they came from.
    No, its just about the fact that if i was a refugee i wont vote for a bigot racist presidency candidate.

Reminds me to "Jews for Hitler", to some degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Oh jesus fucking christ, whose ass did you pull this bullshit from?
    Who knows. Simple math shows there's not an abnormal number of registered voters in California so I don't understand how this bullshit caught on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Who knows. Simple math shows there's not an abnormal number of registered voters in California so I don't understand how this bullshit caught on.
    He probably got it from the same place Trump did. Alex Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    No, its just about the fact that if i was a refugee i wont vote for a bigot racist presidency candidate.

Reminds me to "Jews for Hitler", to some degree.
    I don't see an argument here, but there is a Hitler citation.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I believe the polls on his approval rating as much as I did Hillary's numbers before the election where she supposedly had it locked in due to in most cases them being made by the same people.

Honestly, considering all of the ridiculously bad things he's done at this point, I have to assume that Trump could kill a puppy on live TV and then use the carcass of that puppy to smother a baby and the people supporting him would still thank him for not being PC and for making America great again...

I didnt vote at all and i still support trump. Hes doing what he said he was going to do so more power to him.