Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by prejumpton View Post
    i remember in old times people where against war - i quess now it's opposite: more war, more refugees, because refugees are good?
    when refugees started to be value by themselves? STOP THE FUCKING WAR!!! instead trading with refugees.
    Well I think I got your poorly typed message but I'm not sure if its a language issue.

If "refugees" from warzones were the ONLY people that were the migrants the world is concerned with currently, we would see less than 10% of the current movement in people.

Its not surprising that the people that want to import easy votes have adapted the language to "upsell" the people they're trying to get onto their ship. "Illiterate Homophobic, Uneducated, and from a poor country" doesn't have the same ring that "Refugee" does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    How dare they not accept 3rd world trash into their country. Must be racist , bigots, homophobes, misogynistic.
    Let me guess, you are a right wing dude which get mad when people are telling you the obvious, that you are racist but you don't want to accept it.
    You posting is full of irony indirectly suggesting that whoever is calling racists racists is wrong but you are calling other human beings trash.

Obviously you are one the average illiterate low life right wings dudes occupying this forum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I meant that they rabidly hate Koreans and Chinese (several time, FTR) but presumably it would be very hard to drum up hatred in Japan against the Mexicans, who are not really present in Japan.

The point is that japanese are racist towards pretty much every non japanese ethnicity. You seem to believe that they hate white people more than black people, well you can search youtube for "black living in Japan" and see for yourself. There are some black people in Japan actually, many from Africa directly, unlike mexicans (don't know why you're so fixated on them), and they are discriminated against at least as much as white people, I'd say even more tbh.

If there were mexicans in Japan, they would be discriminated against as well. They only hate Koreans and Chinese more because they are in contact with them more often and because of history.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Let me guess, you are a right wing dude which get mad when people are telling you the obvious, that you are racist but you don't want to accept it.
    You posting is full of irony indirectly suggesting that whoever is calling racists racists is wrong but you are calling other human beings trash.

Obviously you are one the average illiterate low life right wings dudes occupying this forum.
    Kek...
    Perhaps you need to reread this and see how horrible the left has gotten with their rhetoric.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Kek...
    Perhaps you need to reread this and see how horrible the left has gotten with their rhetoric.
    I don't give a shit about political views, i care about humans and despise those who are treating humans like shit.
    Calling refugees, people who are trying to stay alive, 3rd-world-trash is new kind of a low, you are not just racist you are a pile o shit pretending to be a human.
    Last edited by Keosen; 2017-02-04 at 01:16 PM.

NAZI!!! NAZI !! everywhere !! FU Jap Nazi!! Some of the Berkeley protesters should go and chase them !!

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    another issue. Refugees are also cause rape and crime problem in their communities. All refugees. even those that are not breaking teh laws, they and their children acting violently in schools, destroying property etc. They also create enclaves in the u.s.. why do we need more enclaves in the u.s.? do you honestly believe refugees will assimilate into mainstream american society? We have experience with Somalian Refugees, and we lost ENTIRE state because of them.
    Ah well, the well known secession of Minnesota to islamist leftists.

Let me Guess you are one of this anti fascists that are chasing the evil nazi everywhere ?? By taking other people rights , censoreship and violence ?? Damn a true beacon of hope for humanity !! Wait !! Wasn't that actually NAZI who did all thous things above ?? Yeah ....

Held the same opinion when your boy Barry was in office.
    Yeah, what happened?

I'm not a trump supporter.

Also, has nothing to do with their race and everything to do with how those people actually are. As I stated earlier, there are plenty of white people in America that I wouldn't expect another Country to take in. Low skilled, low education, poor and dangerously pious.

But way to bust out the race card,bro.
    Ah, so for you it's just social darwinist crap. The Untermenschen trash deserves no help, eh? Let people fleeing war and terror die?

Besides you were proven wrong earlier about the make up of the refugees in this thread. But they are brown Muslims, so you just assume they are, as you said, trash.

I don't give a shit about political views, i care about humans and despise those who are treating humans like shit.
    Calling refugees, people who are trying to stay alive, 3rd-world-trash is new kind of a low, you are not just racist you are a pile o shit pretending to be a human.
    If you truly " cared" you wouldn't be insulting people based on their "political views" like you did above and you did in this quote below. For shame...

Tsk tsk...

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Their refusal is based on logic rather than ideology - Japan doesn't have enough room for all it's own citizens, there is no way they could take others in. Hence the $$ rather than the sanctuary.
    So space and resources are only a concern to island nations? That's a new one.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

10+ Year Old Account
    Their country, their choice. It's about time someone put their own citizens first. There's so many people unemployed and without work because the job market is strained as it is for some countries, the last fucking thing you want is even more people flooding that market and keeping unemployment high. Not to mention people living in poverty (Homelessness) through no fault of their own (Yes I'm aware there are homeless that are at fault but it goes both ways.) and you honestly think "YAY BRING MORE PEOPLE IN, PEACE AND LOVE" is going to help growing concerns with the current populace? No, it doesn't.

Kudos to Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Its almost like Japan is magnitudes smaller than the US.

People talking about "Third world trash" and other garbage. Jesus christ, and your kind pretend to be the moral authorities.
    Endless immigration without assimilation or resources just ends in ruin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Their country, their choice. It's about time someone put their own citizens first. There's so many people unemployed and without work because the job market is strained as it is for some countries, the last fucking thing you want is even more people flooding that market and keeping unemployment high. Not to mention people living in poverty (Homelessness) through no fault of their own (Yes I'm aware there are homeless that are at fault but it goes both ways.) and you honestly think "YAY BRING MORE PEOPLE IN, PEACE AND LOVE" is going to help growing concerns with the current populace? No, it doesn't.

Kudos to Japan.
    Couldn't have stated it any better.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Endless immigration without assimilation or resources just ends in ruin.
    Yeah fuck all of those places who want to do that. Let's shame them all:

Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-02-04 at 02:30 PM.

Boy, it's really fun to see the usual suspects saying that migrants are a drain. You really should have seen what people were saying about dangerous inferior races migrating in the pure white USA in the 1920....which I suspect most would find a-okay, until they realize that ''white race'' meant at that time ''anglo-saxons protestants'....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Actually Japan is a very xenophobic country, their country is also dying literally and due to societal norms there is nothing they can do about it.
    That's a marxist globalist myth. There are plenty of measures they can take when they need to and none of them involve immigration.
    Last edited by mmoc0ad0497bcb; 2017-02-04 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirya View Post
    The japanese don't really care if you call them racist.
    I know, it was sarcasm. I don't think anyone cares about being called racist anymore. The Dems/left use it so much, it has lost it's power. Like the boy who cried "wolf!" That won't stop them though.

Every time they disagree with someone, the left/dems run out and start calling them all sorts of name, like children do when they don't like something.

It has become the daily routine. Trump does something or tweets something. Que the dem name calling and protests......

I don't know how they expect to win the next election like this. Even the people I know that used to vote Dem are dropping their support now.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    That's a marxist globalist myth. There are plenty of measures they can take when they need to and none of them involve immigration.
    Marxist globalist......... I don't think something fits here quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Japan really isn't the paragon of freedom and welcoming. It's a relatively racist and xenophobic populace.

Besides, their country is already filled with U.S. Military refugees.
    Well, when you lose a World war, you don't get to make the rules.

Anyway, I don't blame the Japanese. When you look at violent crimes against women skyrocket in Europe with the admission of hordes of "refugees" it isn't exactly inspiring to let them in.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Well, when you lose a World war, you don't get to make the rules.

Anyway, I don't blame the Japanese. When you look at violent crimes against women skyrocket in Europe with the admission of hordes of "refugees" it isn't exactly inspiring to let them in.
    Yes. There was sixteen trillions women raped by Muslins in Paris yesterday. The media is not reporting it, kauze they are in the conspiracy.