Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post

"We are better".
    Well, still better than this intro:

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    I wouldnt be suprised if DK's get buffed to some degree making them the best at some point.
    Blood Death Knights whole design philosophy has to be changed first for them ever to be even mid-top tier.

Serenity fanboys twisting themselves 1000 different ways to make this a loss for, mainly, Method

This thread is going to get good real soon again. Love it!
    It's a huge loss for Serenity and Method. A little more so for Method, just because Method was top in the previous raid. Serenity has never been first to begin with. I mean, Serenity was ahead by a very small amount throughout NH, but if you'd have asked me before NH who was the favorite to win, it would be Method.

By the same token, Exorsus are now the favorites going into ToS. They are the guild to beat so they now have the most to prove.

Deleted
    Gratz Exorsus !

Glad that Serenity lost it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    It's a huge loss for Serenity and Method. A little more so for Method, just because Method was top in the previous raid. Serenity has never been first to begin with. I mean, Serenity was ahead by a very small amount throughout NH, but if you'd have asked me before NH who was the favorite to win, it would be Method.
    You guys are hilarious. Keep going, it's pure comedy gold.

Style War video - "Rouge" lol

Someone get the suicide hotline for Serenity. Don't see them lasting until Tomb comes out.

Deleted
    265 attempts or so. From stream.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post

By the same token, Exorsus are now the favorites going into ToS. They are the guild to beat so they now have the most to prove.
    Serenity had something to prove this expansion (and moreso at Nighthold), Method not so much. Method didn't make bold claims about being better, stronger, unite.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    *facehugs*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Because they are cocky and announce themself as the number 1 guild in wow.
    Yep pretty much and yet they've accomplished nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sellee View Post
    Watch Method down Gul'dan before Serenity...
    I think it's the most likely scenario. Is Serenity even raiding today after 10/10 announcement? They must be demoralized and a lot of guilds take a break in that case. Method, on the other hand, was always behind, so they're not that sad and getting second over Serenity would still please their fans. Plus, based on what Exorsus guys said - fight is really slow and doesn't require crazy dps, which seems to be better for Method, while Serenity excells at fights like Augur.

That said, it's possible that two guilds are still pushing it, who knows maybe Exorsus will get DQ(which i HIGHLY doubt, but you never know).

Deleted
    Can't wait see the incoming mental backflips from the obnoxious Serenity fanboys clogging this thread pretending that they haven't been utterly owned.

3 final bosses. 0 (ZERO) world firsts.

Deleted
    Only one that is hilarious right here is you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Yeah, I mean Archi was 472 wipes and even BH was 350 (I think?)
    Both archi and blackhand arent that long fights compared to guldan or ragnaros or margok.

Deleted
    Best ending to a Mythic raid progress yet! Neither Method or Serenity! Funny as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    Serenity had something to prove this expansion (and moreso at Nighthold), Method not so much.
    Serenity had something to prove in the sense of, "Yeah, we're legitimate competitors, fear us!" which they have obviously failed at, but there's a unique kind of pressure when you're first and everyone expects you to win.

Somehow though, I think Serenity is magically going to become the favorites going into ToS. This forum has a very short memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    Archimonde was killed on page 335 of the HFC thread.

Blackhand died on page 317.

Imperator died on page 102.

Gul'dan dies on page 337, calling it now.
    Bozzel move aside. We have a new World First race hero!

You're boring. Stop being boring. *pokes*

Quote Originally Posted by Djem View Post
    Lol, why are most posters here so obviously biased?

I can't help but notice you have conveniently omitted the fact that 95% of Serenity are former Method members and therefore have the same guild experience

Also conveniently you have omitted the fact that 95% of current Method are former R.E.M members and they have also had to change guild names, if that matters so much to you
    Let's assume that Zaelia & Sparkuggz are acc sharing. That would mean on their first Elisande kill they had 11 former Method players. Definitely not 95%.

What about the 2 Paragon raiders now in Method? Verdisha also being a former Paragon RL. Poor Method having to carry R.E.M, implying R.E.M was anything but a quality guild in the first place?

And you call me biased?

Jumping on Serenity for not having their shit together after 2 tiers when they have competition from other guilds lined with some of the best players in the world who've had years to get it right is pretty sad IMO. It's clear as day they were the better guild for the entire race until they had attendance issues or w/e excuse they'll blame it on.