Quote Originally Posted by avoidconfusion View Post
    No cyka blyat?
    They'd say it if they wiped But they killed him, so one dude screamed "izi (anglicism for easy) blyat"

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    He also said that there's no OP classes on that fight and that it doesn't require insane dps, but there's a ton of one-shot mechanics. So i guess it's more of a slow, methodical one. Actually makes me wonder how many guilds are going to kill him till 7.2 since dps doesn't matter that much and you can't brute-force him.
    DPs always matter, if the boss dies much faster you also need to execute mechanics much less, what they meant was simply that there isn't a hard DPS requirement, you cna do it as long as you execute mechanics perfectly, high DPS will go a long way in making everythign easier tough, as it always does (and after 7.2 and the artifact boost ppl will most likely be brute forcing half of NH, maybe even some some mechanics on Guldan himself)

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    Now for something different: subtitles in annotations (rip mobile users)

Was this the first time Blizzard implemented a secret phase? (Can't remember)

Deleted
    Grats Exorsus

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckadoodle View Post
    Anyone know how many pulls it took?

10Characters

Quote Originally Posted by ichinisan View Post
    Was this the first time Blizzard implemented a secret phase? (Can't remember)
    No it had been done before and secret phases are never secret, ppl are always pretty sure they are there since there are datamines and obvious hints from the dungeon journal not having anything different. On Imperator however the journal had lots of mythic changes, and him being the boss of the smaller raid in the tier led ppl to believe he wouldn't have a secret phase, even tough there were datamines indicating some weird skills no boss were using and that weren't listed on the dungeon journal.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2017-02-04 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    2 specs can deal substantial execute damage
    4 specs can do decent spread cleave (spriests again, affliction locks, destro locks, balance druids)
    Far too many can do strong cleave or adds+bosscleave to be of note (it's more notable not to be able to do it tbh)

So really the problem again remains that execute is far too tight a niche. And again, spread is a rare niche that can be mitigated with positioning (the moment the two bosses get close enough like e.g. Botanist, more than half the specializations can do significant cleave on them). ANY fight where the hardest phase is the last phase automatically favors execute dps significantly. Considering that design-wise it almost always make sense for the last phase to either be the hardest phase (so you want to make it last as short as possible) or a burn phase with an enrage (so you need the extra throughput), the niche is far too widely active for it to be limited to so few specs.
    And how many execute fights are there really? Not many that matter. And only really good execute class is fury warrior.( Priest is only good for shorter execute phases). And they are kinda shit on most fights except single target fights where they are decent. Mages are recking on spellblade and Tichondrius btw. And no execute being a niche is not a problem, the last thing we need in wow is more streamlining of classes. If they would change anything it would be to bring more niches to the game.
    Last edited by barackohmama; 2017-02-04 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elldamar View Post
    Sooo ... Sco wasnt a problem?
    Funny how #1 pre Wow guild doesnt have a single #1 end boss kill Someone fails at marketing badly
    Congratz Exorsus, well done!
    Yet everybody talks about them and barely any words about the actual winner, you call this bad marketing?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    balanced raid?

9 melee 5 ranged on end boss.

Melee doing basically nothing on 80% of bosses this tier but sitting on boss scratching their balls while ranged get every mechanic.
    Not to mention the class balancing where basically every ranged class got it up the ass. So on top of that Melee are already doing 50-75k more dps if everyone could stay on boss 100% of the time. So now ranged doing 50-75k less baseline damage are doing every mechanics and melee are sitting there like uh i can count to 4.

This tiers balance and the raid design as a whole is an abortion. Unless your playing a melee.
    I completely agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by vandris View Post
    Yet everybody talks about them and barely any words about the actual winner, you call this bad marketing?!
    TBF, unlike serenity and method, guys from exorsus don't really want that much exposure, almost no one streams, many don't care about social media, etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    balanced raid?

9 melee 5 ranged on end boss.

Melee doing basically nothing on 80% of bosses this tier but sitting on boss scratching their balls while ranged get every mechanic.
    Not to mention the class balancing where basically every ranged class got it up the ass. So on top of that Melee are already doing 50-75k more dps if everyone could stay on boss 100% of the time. So now ranged doing 50-75k less baseline damage are doing every mechanics and melee are sitting there like uh i can count to 4.

This tiers balance and the raid design as a whole is an abortion. Unless your playing a melee.

I completely agree with this.

Its the same for my guild.

"ranges you go play all the mechanics and do the hard work, we still expect you to do the same damage the melees do"

"melee players please tunnel boss and don't breath too loud into your microphones please!"

Deleted
    Nice to see some salty ranged dps after so many years of melee getting the shaft

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    TBF, unlike serenity and method, guys from exorsus don't really want that much exposure, almost no one streams, many don't care about social media, etc
    Ofcourse they don't want exposure, they have Putin, more than enough.

lol ranged so salty because they are not by far the best class anymore like in the last 5 years where you had 3 rogues and rest ranged xD

Deleted
    Always so late but congratz to Exorsus!

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    Nice to see some salty ranged dps after so many years of melee getting the shaft
    For real, I'm a ranged dps and I don't really care if melee get it easy for once. Funny how people are crying about it.

#1 The information came from your signature.
    #2 That mount drops off normal aswell as heroic, doesn't prove anything.
    #3 It doesn't subtract from the fact that the character you claim to be yours, in your signature, is 8/10 heroic with hardly very impressive logs.

Hurr Durr.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper11b View Post
    For real, I'm a ranged dps and I don't really care if melee get it easy for once. Funny how people are crying about it.

People will cry over everything and anything

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    #1 The information came from your signature.
    #2 That mount drops off normal aswell as heroic, doesn't prove anything.
    #3 It doesn't subtract from the fact that the character you claim to be yours, in your signature, is 8/10 heroic with hardly very impressive logs.

Hurr Durr.
    Case and point
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    How many execute fights are there you say? Current tier alone:
    EN: Ursoc, Cenarius, Xavius (all have a burn phase at the end)
    ToV: Helya (Odyn does have a burn phase at the end but getting through the second phase is the important part)
    NH: Skorpyron (not that it matters), Etraeus, Gul'dan (apparently)

So about one third of them.
    I disagree that Cenarius and Helya are execute fights. The "burn phase" for cenarius has always been right off the pull to avoid getting more than 2 sets of adds. And there's really nothing about p3 helya that would qualify it as an "execute fight"

Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    People will cry over everything and anything

Edit:

Case and point
    You seem upset that you got called out