Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hey, thanks for this amazing guide, it has been really helpful. But i have a doubt about the CoF part, you say we should use BC on cooldown and hold the other cds to align with our next BC. Should we wait for both OF and Avatar to align or just one of those 2? I have a BC + Avatar macro and i just use it to activate BC every time, the problem is that by activating BC on cd i might activate Avatar too without OF. Is it better to do it this way or i just wait to align both OF and Avatar by holding Avatar one more BC?

And whats the rotation for only BC active?

Again thanks for everything.
    Last edited by elshilt; 2017-02-03 at 09:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I'm pretty sure you're using a fucked up version of simc. Can't really help you with this - nightly builds are working versions, you can think of them similar to alpha/beta tests, which is exactly why they're not public releases in the first place.
    So it´s recommend to use "release-715-01.html" this?

Thanks for the post Arch.

Deleted
    Quick question Arch, since there are a lot of NH fights with adds, im trying to optimize my AoE rotation on different amount targets. Would you agree with these 4 statements

1 Target = ST Rotation
    2 Targets = ST Rotation but replace Furious Slash with Whirldwind
    3 Targets = 2 Target Rotation but Whirlwind if Meatcleaver is down
    4 Targets or more = 3 Target rotation but no longer use Raging Blow and Execute rotation

I'm pretty sure you're using a fucked up version of simc. Can't really help you with this - nightly builds are working versions, you can think of them similar to alpha/beta tests, which is exactly why they're not public releases in the first place.
    There is an issue in newest priority list which causes execute to not being used during BC if you do not have Draught equipped:

Code:
    actions.cooldowns+=/bloodthirst,if=target.health.pct<20&buff.enrage.remains<1
    actions.cooldowns+=/execute,if=equipped.draught_of_souls&cooldown.draught_of_souls.remains<1&buff.juggernaut.remains<3
    actions.cooldowns+=/raging_blow,if=buff.enrage.up
    This causes this lovely dps graph:

Just forcing the execute as an action regardless, fixes the ~50k dps missing issue
    Code:
    actions.cooldowns+=/execute,if=equipped.draught_of_souls&cooldown.draught_of_souls.remains<1&buff.juggernaut.remains<3
    actions.cooldowns+=/execute

I'm not an expert and have no idea what was the intention of this changed priority, the build from 29th Jan did not had this issue.

The first one is the priority which I got from build with 2017-02-04 16:50 time tag.

Edit: Newest build has similar issue (2017-02-04 17:37)
    Last edited by Rastlin; 2017-02-04 at 06:04 PM. Reason: added build time tag info

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    There is an issue in newest priority list which causes execute to not being used during BC if you do not have Draught equipped:

Code:
    This causes this lovely dps graph:

Just forcing the execute as an action regardless, fixes the ~50k dps missing issue
    Code:
    actions.cooldowns+=/execute

I'm not an expert and have no idea what was the intention of this changed priority, the build from 29th Jan did not had this issue.

The first one is the priority which I got from build with 2017-02-04 16:50 time tag.

Thx a lot!

This is what I saw, too.

The execute peak...

Seems to be fix´d

Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post

Yup, the two lines were incorrectly merged together and have already been corrected. Upcoming builds should be fixed.

Again, and I can't stress this enough; *daily builds are working versions (that's working as in work-in-progress, not "works correctly"). In layman's terms, they are alpha builds, and not typically meant for general use, nor are they guaranteed to be completely accurate and/or bug-free.

The actual priority should be:
    • actions.cooldowns+=/execute,if=cooldown.draught_of_souls.remains<1&buff.juggernaut.remains<3
    • actions.cooldowns+=/use_item,name=draught_of_souls,if=equipped.trinket=draught_of_souls,if=buff.battle_cry.rem ains>2&buff.enrage.remains>2&((talent.dragon_roar.enabled&buff.dragon_roar.remains>=3)|!ta lent.dragon_roar.enabled)
    • actions.cooldowns+=/execute

Basically, it's a conditional written in to ensure you don't accidentally FS/RB - BC + BT - Draught, and cause Juggernaut stacks to drop off. The follow on Execute priority was mistakenly left out.

Yup, the two lines were incorrectly merged together and have already been corrected. Upcoming builds should be fixed.

Again, and I can't stress this enough; *daily builds are working versions (that's working as in work-in-progress, not "works correctly"). In layman's terms, they are alpha builds, and not typically meant for general use, nor are they guaranteed to be completely accurate and/or bug-free.

The actual priority should be:
    • actions.cooldowns+=/execute,if=cooldown.draught_of_souls.remains<1&buff.juggernaut.remains<3
    • actions.cooldowns+=/use_item,name=draught_of_souls,if=equipped.trinket=draught_of_souls,if=buff.battle_cry.rem ains>2&buff.enrage.remains>2&((talent.dragon_roar.enabled&buff.dragon_roar.remains>=3)|!ta lent.dragon_roar.enabled)
    • actions.cooldowns+=/execute

Basically, it's a conditional written in to ensure you don't accidentally FS/RB - BC + BT - Draught, and cause Juggernaut stacks to drop off. The follow on Execute priority was mistakenly left out.
    Thanks, looking forward for a new nightly!

Hey new to fury and was wondering if fury experts could help. I'm having trouble with the rotation after opener. I'm using the frothing build and was wondering if I am supposed to hit rampage as soon as I hit 100 rage or wait for the current enrage to fall off first.

Quote Originally Posted by eekn View Post
    Hey new to fury and was wondering if fury experts could help. I'm having trouble with the rotation after opener. I'm using the frothing build and was wondering if I am supposed to hit rampage as soon as I hit 100 rage or wait for the current enrage to fall off first.
    At 100 rage, following the priority in the guide.

At 100 rage, following the priority in the guide.
    Perfect, appreciate the work you put in archimtiros, the guide is immensely helpful

Hey Archi I've seen you say in one of your posts that fury 3 target cleave is downright terrible. Does the legendary belt help alleviate that problem? I've simmed my character and equipping that belt is a 2k DPS loss but I just wanted to know if it's worth using for that 30% WW damage on 3 targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannakis View Post
    Hey Archi I've seen you say in one of your posts that fury 3 target cleave is downright terrible. Does the legendary belt help alleviate that problem? I've simmed my character and equipping that belt is a 2k DPS loss but I just wanted to know if it's worth using for that 30% WW damage on 3 targets.
    The context you were missing from that statement was compared to other classes. Yes, the legendary belt will make Fury's three-target cleave slightly better, but it's still quite poor compared to many others.

Im trying to understand what to do when im near rage cap and also BC is coming off cd should i override FB?

Another question, im seeing warriors with leg ring playing FB as opposed to the Q&A. they all go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo33 View Post
    Im trying to understand what to do when im near rage cap and also BC is coming off cd should i override FB?

Another question, im seeing warriors with leg ring playing FB as opposed to the Q&A. they all go wrong?
    Follow the priority and use a GCD; wasting GCDs as Fury is always a loss.

No, they're not playing "wrong", and no, the FAQ does not say that the ring makes Massacre better than Frothing. It says that the ring favors Massacre more than Frothing, and if you look at the handy bar charts, you'll see that it brings them closer together. It does not, and has never meat, that Massacre automatically wins.

Follow the priority and use a GCD; wasting GCDs as Fury is always a loss.

No, they're not playing "wrong", and no, the FAQ does not say that the ring makes Massacre better than Frothing. It says that the ring favors Massacre more than Frothing, and if you look at the handy bar charts, you'll see that it brings them closer together. It does not, and has never meat, that Massacre automatically wins.
    im not wasting any gcd ( either us BT/RB/FS according to prio list ) , prio list says use BC on CD and it happens for me alot that if i follow this instruction i override FB .. im asking if its not worth delaying BC by couple of sec till FB falls off.

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo33 View Post
    im not wasting any gcd ( either us BT/RB/FS according to prio list ) , prio list says use BC on CD and it happens for me alot that if i follow this instruction i override FB .. im asking if its not worth delaying BC by couple of sec till FB falls off.
    Not really, no. FB isn't a big enough buff for it to matter, and you're going to get it right back up with and after BC.

Deleted
    I have a question. I have both Kil'Jaeden's Burning Wish and DoS. When should I pop Kil'Jaeden's on pull? before charging? After I pop? Tricky to line up everything good.. Most important is to get DoS with all CDS I guess?

kjd doesnt invoke a common trinket cd with DOS. And is off the gcd. If i cant save it for cleave or aoe I get the best use just before the cd rush. you can even use it mid charge if you want.

One fast question about execute rotation,for example if i manage to gather like 7,8,9 stacks of juggernaut and my cd-s are up,what rotation should i prio when i pop cds,i mean i also have draught trinket and i am not sure should i use Dos along with cd-s and then continue to exe am afraid jugg stacks will fall off.Can anyone explain pls what is the proper(most dps gain) way of doin it.Thanks in advance Archi