Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Post of the year. Seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

Is so quiet...
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, with what appears to be nothing but joke votes (since little to no reasoning behind them) and some people just mimicking others, there isnt much to go on. Appears its going to be a D1 of voting someone off at random.

And I just woke up. But it is quiet, 4 posts in the last 12 hours or so.

Quote Originally Posted by danner View Post
    post of the year. Seriously.

- - - updated - - -

is so quiet...
    loud noises!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Well, with what appears to be nothing but joke votes
    I'm a little concerned that you thought there would be legit votes on D1 in a game called Jokpardy with an SNL skit on the front page...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I'm a little concerned that you thought there would be legit votes on D1 in a game called Jokpardy with an SNL skit on the front page...
    By this point in the day, I thought there would be something more then jokes flying around. But alas. Maybe ill just AFK through the day or post random BS to look like im here.

By this point in the day, I thought there would be something more then jokes flying around. But alas. Maybe ill just AFK through the day or post random BS to look like im here.
    So basically do what the entire playerbase does, got it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Unvote
    Vote Graeham

I need something other than a repeated statement at this point.

Instead of bitching about it, then start something useful. Go on.

A ruler who hides behind paid executioners soon forgets what death is.

i Am InNoCeNt

Unvote
    Vote: Graeham

@Crackleslap, you broke the chain in #20. Slacker.

mArAcK iS lIkElY sCuM tHiS iS a DeFlEcTiOn

Graeham (3)- Marack (#11), Kryllian (#67), Reticence (#72)

Danner (2)- Virothe (#4), PalawinFC (#19)
    Marack (2)- Graeham (#40), Monkz (#49)

Virothe (1)- Danner (#5)
    Kryllian (1)- Crackleslap (#20)

It is now D1 again.... The deadline for D1 is Saturday February 4th at 19:00 Eastern.

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

[/QUOTE]

Alright, time to be serious. No, I don't have a special role. I was just fooling around to make D1 a little more fun than usual. I'm not limited in how or what I post either.

Now, given that this game was pieced together very quickly I think it's safe to assume that much like the previous game it's a standard setup. I would have assumed that obvious but I feel like Marack is being a little heavy handed in trying to get me lynched.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would have assumed that obvious but I feel like Marack is being a little heavy handed in trying to get me lynched.
    So, because I found what you were doing to be Anti-town at best, and voted you... Im being heavy handed?

Alright, time to be serious. No, I don't have a special role. I was just fooling around to make D1 a little more fun than usual. I'm not limited in how or what I post either.
    Good to know. It was pretty entertaining for a bit, but probably for not much longer.

Now, given that this game was pieced together very quickly I think it's safe to assume that much like the previous game it's a standard setup. I would have assumed that obvious but I feel like Marack is being a little heavy handed in trying to get me lynched.
    I didn't get the impression he was trying to sell you as a special role, so much as he was done with the joke before everyone else was. Maybe I managed to miss something in four pages, though.

What do you think of Monkz and Crackleslap mimicking your mimicking? In particular, thoughts on the posts where they decided not to mimic and went in a new direction?

So, because I found what you were doing to be Anti-town at best, and voted you... Im being heavy handed?
    It's not really 'anti-town' on D1. On any other day? Sure. On D1, though, everybody that isn't scum is going in completely blind - so, yes, I do think you are being 'heavy handed' for trying to make it seem like some sort of elaborate plot rather than the theatrics of a player known to do weird and random stuff on occasion.

I won't pretend to be the smartest player around but after how the previous game went it's highly unlikely that we have more than two scum to worry about. I'd like to think that people would realise that if I were scum I wouldn't throw a game by making it super obvious on D1. If I were lynched then that would just put my hypothetical partner at a major disadvantage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    What do you think of Monkz and Crackleslap mimicking your mimicking? In particular, thoughts on the posts where they decided not to mimic and went in a new direction?
    For now I'm happy to assume that they picked up on what I was doing and went along with it for the sake of their own amusement. Again, assuming that there's only two scum in play the three of us can't all be scum. So it's definitely not some sort of elaborate scheme.

I'd like to think that people would realise that if I were scum I wouldn't throw a game by making it super obvious on D1.
    Or that's what you want us to think and you feel safer with a power play than trying to stay in the shadows, Either way Danner must die!