10+ Year Old Account
    Any recommendations besides the 6 PvP actions, stun and silence for my PvP bar as PLD?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    I'd make getting the weapon your priority, like every RPG it is by far the most important part of your gear. In my case, upgrading from a leveling weapon to the PvP one almost doubled my healing output alone. By comparison, upgrading my leveling gear to 230/235 pieces was ~10% increase on that per piece. Still significant of course, but nothing like as significant.
    Already working on it, my PotD weapon is my next thing to do. At +17/+15.

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Already working on it, my PotD weapon is my next thing to do. At +17/+15.
    Just grab a PvP one. They're 4000 Wolf Marks and a huge step up from any leveling weapons you may be using. They might not be idealy statted for PvE, but they're good enough and extremely easy to get hold of if you're just starting out.

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    Any recommendations besides the 6 PvP actions, stun and silence for my PvP bar as PLD?
    Upgrading the 180 potency strike to a charge is great for any none healer in my experience.

Deleted
    i hear people say that there's an end to the umbrite step but i dont believe those lies

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    i hear people say that there's an end to the umbrite step but i dont believe those lies
    Here's hoping they nerf that step with the next patch. Would love it if they increased the amount of treated sands you get per turn in. It'd be great if they just doubled or tripled it 6min/12max or 9min/18max, but more realistically I think it'll just be an increase to like 5min/10max. Any increase will be good though.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

10+ Year Old Account
    So I am FINALLY into HW and doing the main questline. I have to say, the way you unlock flying by finding the Aether Currents...FUCKING MARVELOUS. I really wish they had done something like that in WoW. You still have to do the main story quest to get them all, and it encourages exploring to find the rest. I don't even mind that they're scattered all over the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    Here's hoping they nerf that step with the next patch. Would love it if they increased the amount of treated sands you get per turn in. It'd be great if they just doubled or tripled it 6min/12max or 9min/18max, but more realistically I think it'll just be an increase to like 5min/10max. Any increase will be good though.
    More like you can buy umbrites with poetics or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    More like you can buy umbrites with poetics or something.
    that wouldn't help me at all personally. I drown in umbrite but have to rely on poetics for the sand. Sadly poetics don't come in the same surplus as lore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    Honestly this imo is the best way to nerfs it. Thought maybe 12/24 per go. Would mean at least 20 but up to about 40 goes still a grind just nowhere near as bad

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    that wouldn't help me at all personally. I drown in umbrite but have to rely on poetics for the sand. Sadly poetics don't come in the same surplus as lore
    Why not just do the leve trick?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not just do the leve trick?
    That'd still require hundreds of leve-allowances.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    That'd still require hundreds of leve-allowances.
    Do people still use leves for anything else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do people still use leves for anything else?
    Crafting and gathering, I'd guess?

And with weapon needing 80 Umbrite and Sand (without bonuses), and based on my previous attempt.. I'd need a bit over 400 leve-allowances for it. - It takes 2 weeks to go from 0 to 100 allowances.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Crafting and gathering, I'd guess?

And with weapon needing 80 Umbrite and Sand (without bonuses), and based on my previous attempt.. I'd need a bit over 400 leve-allowances for it. - It takes 2 weeks to go from 0 to 100 allowances.
    I figured moogles and collectible farming made the leve redundant since the xp gain is so, so low.

im sitting on close to 60 umbrites and sand things just waiting on the "nerf".

Just had a Frontline where the entire twin adder team camped the immortal flames point and kept it locked down the entire time and nobody else would go near it. I wish i knew why IF's seems to consistently be the garbage faction for pvp :/

Just had a Frontline where the entire twin adder team camped the immortal flames point and kept it locked down the entire time and nobody else would go near it. I wish i knew why IF's seems to consistently be the garbage faction for pvp :/
    On Excalibur it seems to be the Adders who are garbage as I've done Frontline every day for two weeks and haven't won a single one, came really close once, but never actually won.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever I go to Frontlines, it's the faction that I end up joining that loses the match.

But usually it has been Maelstrom that ends up being 3rd.

Rant/

Sometimes I get a run in PotD when people bitch about me going solo...20min ago I died at floor 52 or 53 because I admit I was a little too reckless and I don't want to use Pomander so soon when in a party..."That's what you get for going solo", they also want to open all the chests it seems (they didn't say anything about that in chat so I don't really know).

I keep going solo like I always do (or a duo if we go 2 and 2), I don't die..."I think he doesn't understand how it works", his mate : "Yeah xD".

In floor 58 I go to the next room...trigger a "3 mobs" trap while engaging one, in the previous room the 3 others guy trigger the same trap...I kill my 4 mobs before they can finish theirs.

After Boss I say : "You can solo the place, if we split we go faster.", player 1 : "I just think you're retarded. ", player 2 : "If you want to solo, tag solo."
    This run was probably the slowest I did in a long while...

/Rant

But hey at least I'm playing Dragoon again and what a blast, forgot how it feels so good to play.