Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    I prefer move out and waste a cast than ruin my raid progresson tbh, i let the melee doing all the dps meanwhile i do mechanics

but nice bait

also i saw more melee whiping guldan nm/hc in pugs because they were tunnelling vision and didnt saw the flames of sargeras
    good for you, i switch to eye even as an assassination, then? the game of generalization can be in both cases...

I wish Blizzard cooperated with MMO-Champion staff and hired whole team to verify everyone's skill level and put aliases above people's avatars. Aliases that would vary from 'pro playur', through 'average' to 'will never git gut'.

No discrimination whatsoever intended, but that would highly help us out verify credibility of certain posts.

:> Blizz?

Deleted
    Melee and Ranged need to put their differences beside, melee have better ez life during encounter? fine. ranged do mechanics because they are better at it? fine. melee do the big fat dps meanwhile ranged are "backup" ? fucking fine.

in the end we need the loots from the boss so i dont really care if melee can ez dps meanwhile we manage adds or shit, if we kill the boss and get the epix we are done.

we need to point our "rage" against the real enemy

spriest.

well if you need to play unholy for ez st and ez aoe probably you would never understand the real gap between melee and ranged classes

Thanks for proving you know nothing about unholy
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

Deleted
    dont be salty plz or you will never clear nh hc

Deleted
    Melee and Ranged need to put their differences beside, melee have better ez life during encounter? fine. ranged do mechanics because they are better at it? fine. melee do the big fat dps meanwhile ranged are "backup" ? fucking fine.

in the end we need the loots from the boss so i dont really care if melee can ez dps meanwhile we manage adds or shit, if we kill the boss and get the epix we are done.

spriest.
    this guy gets it

Deleted
    well atleast we all stopped arguing now and came to the conclusion that range players in fact are better players.

congrats on exorsus for killing the boss of a mediocre raid first

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    well atleast we all stopped arguing now and came to the conclusion that range players in fact are better players.

congrats on exorsus for killing the boss of a mediocre raid first
    Sure, sure. Whatever floats your boat!

spriest.
    Your my fucking hero....

Rumor has it Exorsus used a new kind of exploit, everyone had the darkmoon trinket buff during the fight while not having it equipped:

http://imgur.com/Rignbjt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    Sure, sure. Whatever floats your boat!
    come on mate.

it really is a mediocre raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Rumor has it Exorsus used a new kind of exploit, everyone had the darkmoon trinket buff during the fight while not having it equipped:

big if true
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    Wheres mendenbarr when you need him ffs

Did it make the boss easier? Probably not..no exploid then

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    come on mate.

it really is a mediocre raid.
    Why? I'm casual pleb but I enjoyed the fights and the environment overall (except Skorpyron, meaningless boss).

Quote Originally Posted by Jappse View Post
    Yeah, why would a ton of extra stats/mana reduction make a boss easier???

15+ Year Old Account

No one can read that gibberish.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Jappse View Post
    Why do it then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    Why? I'm casual pleb but I enjoyed the fights and the environment overall (except Skorpyron, meaningless boss).
    a mate you missed out !

you shouldve seen Ulduar, ICC, Black Temple and the likes back in the day.

Those were amazing raids. Nighthold is a soulless bland scenario compared to those raids

Quote Originally Posted by samao View Post
    Why do it then?
    No idea. To have more buffs? It's not a new thing. Was common back in classic.

Deleted
    You don't need much of a brain to play ranged. Melee is where the skills at.