Deleted
    Jurgone Klopp.

Klopp flop for kop chop?

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Jurgone Klopp.

Klopp flop for kop chop?
    Thing is, they'll lose to Spurs next weekend and it'll get even worse for them

I hate Liverpool. Just when you think Arsenal will lose top 4 and finally sack Wenger, the scousers lose. FUCK.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Harry Redknapp wouldn't swap a single Spurs players for one of Chelsea's.

This is the same man, who ran over his wife in the drive way.
    Joker
    To be fair to ol' baggy face; he gave your boy Lampard his push at West Ham.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    I hate Liverpool. Just when you think Arsenal will lose top 4 and finally sack Wenger, the scousers lose. FUCK.
    Can't rely on them to do anything can you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Another draw for United tomorrow then, can't be capitalising on others' dropping points :|

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Another draw for United tomorrow then, can't be capitalising on others' dropping points :|
    Damn it Jessicka you're right. Just when top 4 race is back on Leicester goalie is going to be man of the match tomorrow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haha it's funny because it's true and I'm now going to go in a corner and cry.

Good luck to Porto, may the best team win without any major referee cases.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Jurgone Klopp.

Klopp flop for kop chop?
    Klopp for the chop as the Reds Kop flop.

The Sun/Daily Star guys must be blowing their load.

Deleted
    Klopp Flops at Kop

https://twitter.com/SquawkaNews/stat...78535201419265

Done with football for now. Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

- - - Updated - - -

#BringCechHome

Page does not exist :< I am too late.

Full-Time

Porto 2-1 Sporting

What can i say? Porto better in the first half, Sporting in the second. First Porto goal was more of a fail of Sporting's defense than their merit but it was still a good play from Porto. Second Porto goal, i am still not sure if it wasn't a fault in the middle field to Palhinha which should have interrupted the game. Anyway, hard call, can't really blame the referee. Going to the half time losing 0-2 is different from going losing only 0-1, tho.

57' Adrien with a ball in the bar, that should have been a goal, it was deserved but it happens.

Sporting goal at 60' was an amazing shot by Alan Ruiz, Casillas tried but had no chance.

Basically what i think it really screwed Sporting was William not playing, Palhinha is a good player but he is not ready yet to play this kind of games. I think Adrien should have played as 6 and Podence as 8 from the start. And Alan Ruiz instead Matheus.

I liked that Porto never tried to burn time much, not even in the last part of the game, unlike Benfica did. 1st half of the League Sporting won 2-1. This time it was the same result, 2-1 for the home team. All good.

Oh and Casillas actually made 2 amazing saves that saved Porto.

Good game. Sporting is out of the run now for sure, now go and be champions, don't let Benfica win four times in a row for the first time.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Xlightning, your 1st half was dire, improved on 2nd half though. You almost took the draw but Casillas made some major saves . Good game , decent ref too, a couple notes like Zegelaar not getting sent off, twice , and possible foul on the start of the 2nd Porto goal.

Hoping for another few bad results from SLB now .

Presenting, the best thing you'll see all weekend:

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got to see the flying elbow, macho man Randy savage couldn't have done it better. It's a foul every day of the week, it is not however worthy of a card.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners

Classic Claude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Presenting, the best thing you'll see all weekend:

Fucking nearly in tears Lamps. Bravo.