Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    Most people in the mythic NH race have jobs.

The plain and simple (and only really quantifiable) reason that NA is so far behind on firsts is that only a very tiny minority of NA players can afford to / are allowed to take off an entire week of work of their choosing, while in most of the EU your employer is required by law to both give you X vacation days every year and to let you take at least 2 consecutive weeks at least once a year (and they can't fire you for taking it, either).
    What? You're making up laws now. In Belgium we have slightly more holidays, on average, than US employees and there's no legal obligation to give an employee 2 consecutive weeks off at least once.

Oh, want to know what else? My contract prohibits me from taking more than 5 days off between July and September, and my holiday requests very often do not get approved in other high season periods for our business (November->February and all public school holidays).
    I work for a Fortune 500 company though, but still at one of their EU HQ and I have a contract according to Belgian labor law.

Let's not pretend that every European works a 9-5 job for the government or government owned/controlled organisations with militant unions.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    i mean there's proof so it's hard to say otherwise LOL
    Wow you were fast to jump to conclusions. Do you have any more information you want to share with us? Maybe a confirmation they cheated?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    As if we haven't learned already that everything can be photo shopped.
    Well its taken from his stream, so you can just go in yourself and watch if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Wow you were fast to jump to conclusions. Do you have any more information you want to share with us? Maybe a confirmation they cheated?
    http://www.wowhead.com/icon=1392945/...#used-by-spell

This is the icon in the upper right hand corner of his screen. Any other ideas what could have created it if it's not one of these two abilities?

Openness 8/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

... their resto druid streamed w/ the promises buff active but not using the trinket.

in case you guys never used DMF trinkets: buff disappers after some time, just saying
    Last edited by Dnusha; 2017-02-04 at 08:15 PM.

Remember that you get banned for removing boss mechanics. Did Viklund get banned for his Helya "Kuznam was yelling at me, and I really hate when he does that. Why always me?" shenanigans?

Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    in case you guys never used DMF trinkets: buff disappers after some time, jusr saying
    it actives when you're in combat, but the guy had it active outside of combat. that itself is an exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Openness 8/10
    another RU guild is going to the top

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    As if we haven't learned already that everything can be photo shopped.
    damn, that 4chan hacker is photoshopping the stream live right infront of my eyes

Asked about the exploit and holy priest from exorsus answered. http://www.noob-club.ru/index.php?to...781#msg1253781 (donald duck)

translation is
    Sometimes buff from the trinket stays after you change it, its only cosmetic, won't see that on gul'dan

dont know if he really is the guy, but his other posts are in holy priest discussions, so most likely is

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Although i dont approve of this discussion being in the mythic race thread, conflux is correct on pretty much everything he/she said imho.

Also exorsus ban inc because russians are evil. And cheaters. Always.

it actives when you're in combat, but the guy had it active outside of combat. that itself is an exploit.
    nah it happens from time to time, buff icon doesn't mean anything in this case (DMF trinkets were hotfixed in 7.0 for reason you have mentioned)

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    I play both.

The reality is that melee players on average are worse. It's not a big deal. People still love melees because at the press of 1 button they have a beam that deals 6 million dps.

but looking at ranged classes :

- Elemental Shaman : they always had a hard time. Blizzard neglected them for the better part of the last 12 years. They still keep on going and are performing well. And you never have heard of an elemental shaman breathing into a microphone or failing like demon hunter or rogues do.

- Mages : They are a weird lot, but many great mages have shown their strength throughout the years. They always are overpowered, but both PvE and PvP many high skilled players chose mage. A few of the greatest of all time have shown that as a mage you outskill all melee players. Especially in PvP. And more often than not mages are topping damage meters with their immense skill.

- Warlocks : One of the worst classes, but despite Blizzard always nerfing Warlocks they are going strong. Its not a far stretch to say that Warlocks have the highest average skill of any class by far. They are the complete opposite of hunters. A pet class with smart players who understand stuff, never fail and despite having no mobility, no immunity cooldowns, no burst cooldowns they still manage to completely overtake other people in terms of skill.

- Balance Druids : While they may not be as good as Mage or Warlock players they are still proving to be very strong. Instead of going the easy melee route they are going full feather range.

- Shadow Priests : Currently hard to judge, because lots of FOTM rerollers played Shadow. But overall good players do play Shadow. especially when Shadows aren't as strong as they currently are.

- Hunter : I have to agree. They are actually the worst of the bunch. There are good Hunters no doubt. But 17 out of 18 Hunters are bottom tier trash. They always fail pull. They die in the fire. They do low dps. They do have a bad reputation, but it is completely justified.

But there is time to praise melee players too. Monks do have a very high skill average.
    Sigh, another one of those "Me and my friends have experienced this a couple of times, so it must be true in all cases."

It actually hurts to read all this. Not only are you making up stuff to make yourself seem like an intellectual person, but most of this is just based on generalizations of every class. You have complete shitters and extremely talented people playing every single specc in the game. Is there a way to measure which class\specc has the worst players? Not really.

While some classes like hunters have that "huntard" mark sticking to them, it really isnt the case anymore, at least not like it used to be in vanilla.
    17 out of 18 hunters failing pull? Standing in fire? Doing low dps? What kind of people are you playing with? Where do you find these guys? Because if this is your experience in this game, I suggest you find new people to play with.

Seriously though, stop presenting your opinions as facts. Just because you share some of your opinions with your friends doesnt make it true. Unless you're one of those who uses "alternative facts" on a daily basis.

... their resto druid streamed w/ the promises buff active but not using the trinket.
    So it happend off progress. Are you sure they used in in raid on gul'dan and that isn't just a cosmetic bug?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofey View Post
    Sigh, another one of those "Me and my friends have experienced this a couple of times, so it must be true in all cases."

It actually hurts to read all this. Not only are you making up stuff to make yourself seem like an intellectual person, but most of this is just based on generalizations of every class. You have complete shitters and extremely talented people playing every single specc in the game. Is there a way to measure which class\specc has the worst players? Not really.

While some classes like hunters have that "huntard" mark sticking to them, it really isnt the case anymore, at least not like it used to be in vanilla.
    17 out of 18 hunters failing pull? Standing in fire? Doing low dps? What kind of people are you playing with? Where do you find these guys? Because if this is your experience in this game, I suggest you find new people to play with.

Seriously though, stop presenting your opinions as facts. Just because you share some of your opinions with your friends doesnt make it true. Unless you're one of those who uses "alternative facts" on a daily basis.
    then why are hurting yourself and even waste your time on replying to it?

So it happend off progress. Are you sure they used in in raid on gul'dan and that isn't just a cosmetic bug?
    Thats the big question. Its up to them to show some logs in order to stop the rumor for good. If not, this will go on for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

then why are hurting yourself and even waste your time on replying to it?
    Because you're filling this thread with irrelevant, unnecessary discussion about your opinions.

nah vanilla was 40 man raids with lots of baddies.

technically LEGION is harder, but considering all factors it was harder to get 40 good people for Naxxramas (for example) and kill Four Horseman (which you actually needed all your warrior tanks to have set bonus for) and KT.

If you would take Guldan and make it a 40 man fight with skill level of 2005 then people would never ever kill it ^^

Still vanilla , tbc , wotlk was more fun and had better raids though
    I dont feel like arguing, but MC, AQ, SSC, BT(release version) GL, all terribly designed raids, Naxx in Wotlk was pathetically easy. Ulduar was great, ToC was meh as hell, and ICC was great.

Raids in MoP/Legion/WoD are at the same if not higher quality, take off the fucking specs.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Yeah, could be tooltip bug could be anything. And im sure mana issues is what throttles the world first lol