Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    Blizzard didnt ban viklund for exploiting shadow priest insanity decay in mythic helya, why they should ban an entire guild for this?
    There's a 19 person difference between 1 guy exploiting and 20 people doing it and it has a much bigger impact on the fight overall.

Grats for the world first Exorsus. Totally deserved after all these scramblings with Serenity and Method. The only thing I am sad about, is how horribly boring Exorsus world first xavius video was. I've been watching world first kill videos since Ragnaros HC 25 by Paragon (And see LK 25 HC), and I've got to say, that Exorsus WF Xavius was the first video I just stopped watching due to downright boredom and horrible music choice. My opinion though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    Except it can just be a visual bug with no benefit to actual power of the character. If someone can reproduce it and say whether you keep the effect or not then we'll know.
    I don't get why you'd bother to put it on if there's no benefit to power. If this was discussed in between all that crap about ranged vs. melee, forgive me.

Quote Originally Posted by L3fty View Post
    Gz to Exorsus!

All things considered, this is probably the best result. Method and Serenity have not exactly handled themselves in the best manner, and if either of them had won, the excuses would have been through the roof.

Fair play to Exorsus, all things considered they are THE best raid guild in the world now. I wonder if Kuznam will show some humility and change his twitter handle?! Unless in his mind 3 losses still class Serenity as the no1...
    I wouldn't start strutting quite yet, buddy. Looks like Exorsus may have been caught exploiting a fight once again.

7+ Year Old Account
    So --

Hope Serenity and Method are raiding right now, huh

Quote Originally Posted by Obsession View Post
    well if your healers have a free extra trinket, and your dps have a couple thousand more crit, and your tanks have a couple hundred more armor, it doesn't become a very fair race does it?
    Sure. The thing is that there is nothing to speculate about, since Blizzard is monitoring WF kills , any exploit would be easy to determine on their side and nothing has happened. The suggested exploit in this thread is not even in a gray-zone and the response from Blizzard would be immidiate
    Last edited by makketota; 2017-02-04 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by notarealwizard View Post
    I did some bug-testing on this after seeing what I could find. In this case, the buff isn't just cosmetic-- you actually gain the mana reduction effect until you leave combat or die. That said, the way to recreate the bug is very innocent (zone into instance while in combat then swap trinkets inside). It could happen to anyone unintentionally.
    Erm, if this is the case and it was used, that definitely crosses over the line of clever use of game mechanics and will be something that needs to be addressed. But given that they were in the running for WF and must have understood they would be held under harsh scrutiny, I can't imagine why they would even bother using it since it would obviously be punished. Perhaps they're under the impression that even bad publicity is good publicity? Or maybe they're just Russian? I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Erm, if this is the case and it was used, that definitely crosses over the line of clever use of game mechanics and will be something that needs to be addressed. But given that they were in the running for WF and must have understood they would be held under harsh scrutiny, I can't imagine why they would even bother using it since it would obviously be punished. Perhaps they're under the impression that even bad publicity is good publicity? Or maybe they're just Russian? I guess we'll find out soon enough.
    Another thing to add, I only have the healer DMC trinket, but it may be possible with the other ones as well. Haven't tested. Guess we'll have to wait and see if they used this or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    thanks for sharing. now ease down madboy
    Dont know what I said to show anger... except people using naughty language is somehow a sign of anger.

You're clearly a troll, so i guess its time to just ignore and move on.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    So --

Hope Serenity and Method are raiding right now, huh
    Serenity have been in Nighthold without pause (pre and post Exorsus 10/10 news)

Quote Originally Posted by notarealwizard View Post
    Another thing to add, I only have the healer DMC trinket, but it may be possible with the other ones as well. Haven't tested. Guess we'll have to wait and see if they used this or not.
    Well tank DMC buff has Promise icon unless its an Ace proc. Also I keep trying this near EoA entrance and I can't reproduce it with tank dmc.

I got the protection warrior gloves and every now and then the buff will stay up after I swap them, now given the nature of the bonus I'll never know if it is actually active or just a visual bug, so there is at least two items in the game that behaves this way, so unless there are multiple people with this buff up, even those for whom the trinket is not good, then no, I don't think they are going to be punished.

Lore answered my tweet, i cant post the link because i have not had enough post yet lol but its there

https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/827969596393000960

If we can assume that the twitter account is handled with dev approval, they seem to think it was legitimate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bearnakked View Post
    Lore answered my tweet, i cant post the link because i have not had enough post yet lol but its there
    what
    did he say ?

https://twitter.com/devolore/status/827984760332955648

There https://twitter.com/devolore/status/827984760332955648,

Also I keep trying to do it with zoning into the instance while being in combat and sometimes the buff stays for a few second after zoning in, but it doesn't let me swap the trinket until the buff is off, and it never stays for more than a few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    And the more civilized Scandinavian countries have also paternity leave on top of that (you can share the leave between mother and father equally, if you so wish - the choice is yours). And you also get paid for staying home take care of sick kids for the whole time (not just hospitalized, but even a normal flu).

Americans talk a lot about family values, but in their system it just simply means the women stay at home with the kids, without pay while the men work their asses off with slave terms. Yay, for freedom.
    Ah, we do have to choise to share the leave between mom and dad in Denmark aswell, but days off with a sick child beyond the first one is for your own money/vacation or whatever.

but keep in mind, he does say " no reason for them to believe otherwise " but with enough pressure they'll check into it more i'm sure. So congrats to them for killing it in 150 less post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire989 View Post
    Americans helping russia to screw over EU.