Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Myt Guldan Down with 0 Warlocks

0 warlocks, 3 shadow priests.

Overall 9 melees, 5 casters.

Nice balance Blizzard. I expect some more nerfs to warlocks at 7.2 and another heavy buff to shadow, they deserve it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post

Nice balance Blizzard. I expect some more nerfs to warlocks at 7.2 and another heavy buff to shadow, they deserve it.
    A boss is killed without warlocks.

All warlocks are useless.

MMO-C logic strikes again

One boss in a top end mythic guild does not make or break what you are (probably not even close to..) doing. There's literally nothing to discuss here. You as a player will never be on the level they are, so for everything you are doing, Warlocks are more than viable.

What about all the other dps specs that didn't get used? Oh no...

Maybe the dps classes they did use were just better for their setup and utility.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

There are 12 classes. 11 killed Guldan. Try to guess wich is the one left.

Deleted
    Here is somethign you can wrap your mind around for a few hours.

Maybe.... just maybe, that fight didnt suit warlocks very well?

Or maybe warlocks didnt fit very well into their comp?

Maybe their warlock players where sleeping. Maybe they had bad gear.

You can discern absolutely nothing from this. Nothing.

Its 1 boss, from 1 guild. Get over yourself

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.

One of the first times I've ever seen a world first kill where melee>ranged. So yeah, it's actually quite balanced.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

It's about time melee has their time to shine!

If you have a raiding spot as a warlock, why does it matter? Their comp for the WF kill doesn't apply to you and who cares if melee are favored this xpac? As a ranged, I say they finally deserve it.

You really enjoy complaining about other classes don't you?

ROFL, instead of trying to throw shit at your fellow shadow priests who were useless piece of shit since Dragon soul and finally got their moment to feel like they are needed, you'd better look at melee fuckers. What a nice balance in legion we have, when ranged are no longer needed even in their last bastion: raiding. Whats left now, I wonder? Ranged are terrible shit in pvp, ranged are shit in 5-man, and, with exclusion of shadow priests, it looks like ranged are shit in raiding as well now. Yay, all hail Blizzard! (not).
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

OP is right, other guilds haven't used locks for Gul'Dan so far and he is the most important boss of all.

Lock is the epitome of randomness as it stands and noone wants to risk it.

Its alright thinking that Gul'dan could be consider as a lock himself, you'd say that locks would do amazingly well on that fight, but once again the awfulness of blizz dev's have destroyed locks.

I personally left this xpac for now and haven't logged for 16 days, quite happy since lock was quite awful and they managed to make destruction even more awful after 7.1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    One boss in a top end mythic guild does not make or break what you are (probably not even close to..) doing. There's literally nothing to discuss here. You as a player will never be on the level they are, so for everything you are doing, Warlocks are more than viable.
    This is such a horribly weak argument. Stacking Shadow priests has been viable through all of legion because it's well known how broken their damage is. You honestly think they are so good they could have done this with 3 warlocks instead of 3 shadow priests?

10+ Year Old Account
    There are 33 specs in the game and only 16 of them killed Guldan. That's more than half the game.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    OP is right, other guilds haven't used locks for Gul'Dan so far and he is the most important boss of all.

Lock is the epitome of randomness as it stands and noone wants to risk it.

Its alright thinking that Gul'dan could be consider as a lock himself, you'd say that locks would do amazingly well on that fight, but once again the awfulness of blizz dev's have destroyed locks.

I personally left this xpac for now and haven't logged for 16 days, quite happy since lock was quite awful and they managed to make destruction even more awful after 7.1.5
    With all the complaining you do I thought you were a bitter ex-wow player. Or at least one that would always threaten to quit but never do.

Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    This is such a horribly weak argument. Stacking Shadow priests has been viable through all of legion because it's well known how broken their damage is. You honestly think they are so good they could have done this with 3 warlocks instead of 3 shadow priests?
    Feel free to point out where I said that whilst you re-read what I wrote and apply the OP's experience vs a world first guild.

Deleted
    Oh, it's THAT time again in progression where the sky is falling. I'll get my Fel Umbrella.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Here is somethign you can wrap your mind around for a few hours.

Maybe.... just maybe, that fight didnt suit warlocks very well?

Or maybe warlocks didnt fit very well into their comp?

Maybe their warlock players where sleeping. Maybe they had bad gear.

You can discern absolutely nothing from this. Nothing.

Its 1 boss, from 1 guild. Get over yourself
    Yea, people in world first guilds have bad gear, or sleep. Those are plausible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    ROFL, instead of trying to throw shit at your fellow shadow priests who were useless piece of shit since Dragon soul and finally got their moment to feel like they are needed, you'd better look at melee fuckers. What a nice balance in legion we have, when ranged are no longer needed even in their last bastion: raiding. Whats left now, I wonder? Ranged are terrible shit in pvp, ranged are shit in 5-man, and, with exclusion of shadow priests, it looks like ranged are shit in raiding as well now. Yay, all hail Blizzard! (not).
    You talk about shit talking fellow spriests, but then to proceed to shit on melee like they haven't been shit on by ranged since the very inception of this damn game? Get over yourself, lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    It's not even close to remotely broken anymore, plenty of classes and specs are better.

Most people just FOTM rerolled and shadow just so happens to still be fairly good so they didn't need to reroll back. Apart from Botanist shadow is no where near the top of any encounter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shush you goomba.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥