Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    Yea, people in world first guilds have bad gear, or sleep. Those are plausible.
    You do realise that RNG matters a lot pre world first kills right?

Trinket drops from normal-hc farming the first week aswell as set drops?

i mean you do know this right? Maybe you dont?

And yes, everyone sleeps. The race have gone on for long enough that all of the top guilds had to have sleep breaks. Sorry :/

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    There are 33 specs in the game and only 16 of them killed Guldan. That's more than half the game.
    That's a flawed argument, or even supports the OP's point.

That means that not one of the 3 Warlock specs were worth bringing, so all 3 specs were in the bottom half of available specs. At least every other class had a viable spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    There are 12 classes. 11 killed Guldan. Try to guess wich is the one left.
    It is one fight and 1 or more classes are always left out of the first few kills of any end boss. Of course it is easier to cry that the sky is falling instead of getting more information or thinking.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oplaid View Post
    That's a flawed argument, or even supports the OP's point.

That means that not one of the 3 Warlock specs were worth bringing, so all 3 specs were in the bottom half of available specs. At least every other class had a viable spec.
    its not a flawed argument when most people play 1 spec as their mainspec for a class and maybe 1 offspec. Most people dont play all three dps specs of a specific class to be able to compete at that level.

Its laughable when people try and point out that balance in this game should depend on what the top guilds does.

But wait there was a warlock. If you look at the front page kill photo top right Xacy is one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe its because Gul'dan is a really good warlock so they figured that he knew all of the warlock techniques and could counter them?

Yes that's because you Warlock scumbags are utter garbage.

Seriously, a world first guild downs the boss without one type of class and suddenly the doom cryers are out... Some people, sheesh. The encounter will have been designed to be completed regardless of raid composition, get over yourself buddy.
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

Quote Originally Posted by LaserChild9 View Post
    Maybe its because Gul'dan is a really good warlock so they figured that he knew all of the warlock techniques and could counter them?
    Maybe.
    Or maybe its because fucking devs turned legion into world of meleecraft, and warlocks got the shortest end of the stick.
    Choose a more realistic explanation by yourself.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Maybe.
    Or maybe its because fucking devs turned legion into world of meleecraft, and warlocks got the shortest end of the stick.
    In mythic top 10 dps in NH on warcraftlogs so far there are:

2 warlocks, 3 mages, a hunter, a shadow priest, a rogue, a dk and a feral druid.

7 ranged and 3 melee

And as we all know, this means no warlock will ever kill mythic Gul'dan, ever. Sucks to be you guys.
    I'ts not just safe, it's 40% safe.

Deleted
    20 spots in mythic raids, 36 specs in the game doing 4 distinct roles ( heal tank dps ranged dps melee).

I m sure nothing can go wrong with that design.
    Last edited by mmoc18e6a734ba; 2017-02-04 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    In mythic top 10 dps in NH on warcraftlogs so far there are:
    I am sorry, I did not understand you. Was that mythic top 10 dps, or normal/heroic top10 dps? Because, you know, nobody cares about HN top dps, where stuff dies in a brink of an eye and you can completely ignore like 70% of mechanics.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

oh no, warlocks not in for mythic guldan, come back crying when your "no world first without my class" counter exceeds the one of dps shamans

Deleted
    I am sorry, I did not understand you. Was that mythic top 10 dps, or normal/heroic top10 dps? Because, you know, nobody cares about HN top dps, where stuff dies in a brink of an eye and you can completely ignore like 70% of mechanics.
    "In mythic top 10 dps"

you should work on your reading comprehension.

10+ Year Old Account
    Title is misleading. Gul'dan is a Warlock.

He was all the Warlock that was needed to down mythic Gul'dan, ergo.. "Myt Guldan down with 1 Warlock"

Literally the WORST expansion for this kind of argument-RNG on WF/TF gear, RNG for legendaries...its entirely possible that THEIR locks werent up to snuff, not to mention mechanics may make certain classes not optimal for certain fights (and optimal is the word that should be used talking about world first) and that is actually really GOOD balance, not to say locks dont have problems, for example the rng of generating resources is rough, esp for destro. but these arent game-breaking and every class has things that could be improved. However, the argument that locks suck because 1 guild didnt use them for 1 boss (oh and that guild has to have the most optimal play, period) is flawed at its core.

Does that mean my guild will kick me soon :O????
    Edit Signature.

Deleted
    The fact anyone is humouring this post is insane.

Just leave it to fall into the abyss of the archive.

He knows that top players are not representive of the rest of the playerbase. WF kills in most cases dont even use the strats we would use once we get there.

Never underestimate a master warlock.

This is nothing new for Exorsus though. There are plenty of progression kills they've had without warlocks. Just as other guilds have had progression kills with warlocks.

Method, From Scratch, Limit, Entropy, and Openness have all used warlocks on progress. Serenity haven't used them except on Elisande, though this may be because Sparkuggz wasn't available for progression. Maybe they would have if he was, we can only speculate at this point.

I wouldn't worry about your ability to see Gul'dan on progress just yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe.
    I didn't feel I needed to add that it was a joke...