Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What is the Recommended Artifact Power needed for both Heroic and Mythic Nighthold?

Good day fellas,

As title said,it might a bit sarcastic question but hopefully someone can give a simple guide on AP Rank. What is the suitable Rank for AP both mode on Nighthold.

Thank You.

Rgrds.

Quote Originally Posted by Vylez View Post
    Good day fellas,

As title said,it might a bit sarcastic question but hopefully someone can give a simple guide on AP Rank. What is the suitable Rank for AP both mode on Nighthold.

Thank You.

Rgrds.
    A lot of variables are at play to answer this.
    Dps check bosses obviously are made easier if the entire raid has 54 traits.
    That being said it also comes down to player skill.
    There is no definitive answer, but having your entire raid at max traits will give you the best advantage on any boss.

Deleted
    Since artifact weapon gives stamina you need certain level to survive unavoidable raid damage. And for most players you need a bit more to give some room for mistakes.

For average Joe skill level, the minimum requirements to start heroic NH would be artifact level 35 . To start mythic progression id say artifact level should be around 45.

Good day fellas,

Thank You.

Rgrds.
    Heroic = 35
    Early Mythic = 45
    Gul'dan/Elisande/Star/Krosus/Botanist = 54.

54 is fairly easy to get now anyway.

35 for HC (maybe 40 ish for guldan)
    45-50 for the first 3 bosses
    then 54 for the rest

Thanks for the replied guys..Keep it coming..Really appreciate of your feedback...At least people can take it as a guide and of course the higher the rank more better..
    Last edited by Vylez; 2017-02-04 at 08:19 PM.

54 for mythic, anyone raiding mythic should really not be below this.

Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    54 for mythic, anyone raiding mythic should really not be below this.
    You are funny.

If you are not 54 or close to it when you reach Aluriel Mythic you will have a very bad time.

We killed Aluriel & Krosus with "only" 8 players at 54, the rest being above 40, most around 50. Tho we did hit enrage on both bosses.
    I'd say 54 starts to be somewhat mandatory for anything after the first 3 mythic bosses, but you still can do shit without it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piwielle View Post
    We killed Aluriel & Krosus with "only" 8 players at 54, the rest being above 40, most around 50. Tho we did hit enrage on both bosses.
    I'd say 54 starts to be somewhat mandatory for anything after the first 3 mythic bosses, but you still can do shit without it.
    54 only helps abit but you still depend much more from gear than 5% from artefact some luck in to Heroic raid and you can outpreform the difference between 40+ and full artefact here i even coined 910 Set helm from normal

Deleted
    you can compensate trait levels by gear and vice versa. 54 traits are only necessary if the groups gear level at elitist playstyle is not enough to match the enrage timer - like the firstkills of star augur. Every guild which killed star augur within the very first ID were completely undergeared, no matter how many splitraids they did before. This boss is designed for a 905 avg on dps - not a single guild had this value at this time.

For Heroic and skorpy mythic 35 traits are more than sufficient. If you are not able to beat that with trait 35 its more an l2p or gearing issue instead of missing paragon traits. Its a difference to make an boss kill more comfortable or possible.
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-02-05 at 07:26 AM.

Good day fellas,

Thank You.

Rgrds.
    for hc ? 15 , for mythic 35 - raid with friends for fun not with douchebags /shrug

first 3 bosses in mythic 35-40, 54 for anything after.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    54 only helps abit but you still depend much more from gear than 5% from artefact some luck in to Heroic raid and you can outpreform the difference between 40+ and full artefact here i even coined 910 Set helm from normal
    Except you can have both gear and 54 traits, so why settle for less? 5% more from traits it's like having another good item which isn't based on luck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Except you can have both gear and 54 traits, so why settle for less? 5% more from traits it's like having another good item which isn't based on luck.
    Ofc you can have them but that is way to much time consuming thingie
    I have not much time to play WoW and i`m not ilv 900 to get in to 10+ Mths spawn groups and i only earn avg around 1-1 and half million AP per day with that speed may take month to get my first artefact to 54 ...(its 42 now)Also i`m hunter For my luck we have like 60 active players in the guild so i do nt care much about Myth raiding now
    my point here is that you not need to bench someone who have beter play skill and beter gear but 45 traits lets say just because other person have 54 traits
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2017-02-05 at 01:14 PM.

Deleted
    If you are on less than 54 when you start progressing your 4th boss of Mythic Nighthold you are a detriment to your raid.

"But I'm a Demon Hunter on 45 traits and I'm coming first!!!", yea but you could be doing even more with 54 and helping your raid, your position on damage meter is irrelevant. Same when I've heard people top1-3 on damage say they don't need to use Flasks.... Uh... What?! Of course you do, it's about raid dps total.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Piwielle View Post
    You can kill both bosses at 34 traits with ilvl 880 when you get the one in a billion attempt where every single member of your raid gets 100% crit on every ability. It's not about being possible, it's that you might have done it in half the time if people were 54.

You don't need 54 to start mythic that's what I would suggest of corase. No reason not to be capping your artifact weapon by now. Most players at AK 25 and have had plenty of time to do keystones.

The bare minimum I would say is 45, and on average at least 50.

If you aren't close to max, then I hope you have really good gear or excel at your class aka putting out top dick dps through a whole fight.

Deleted
    45-50 artifact level on all your raid plus around 885 ilvl will mean you'll never have any gear related issue on Heroic, plus allow you to bypass some mechanics on the earlier bosses. But as usual, it all comes down to your raid's skill level, won't be the same if all your raid ranks in the 80% bracket wise or 20%, and you might stomp it with less gear, or get stuck with 895 and 54 traits.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    for hc ? 15 , for mythic 35 - raid with friends for fun not with douchebags /shrug
    you're gonna have a really bad time progressing through mythic if you have people that are missing out on a 9.5% damage buff.

If your raid starts with 35, Krosus will absolutely stonewall you unltil you get to 50-54.

And 15 for Heroic? You're missing out on 2-3 golden traits there. Maybe if you don't mind clearing Heroic for 5+ months, sure.

Considering a fresh alt can get 20-25 traits within 1-2 hours of being max level, I would flat out deny anyone who's at 15 for Heroic.