Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    The hatred for Mr. Soros funding human right organizations is really funny.

When they forget that those human right organizations also get funded by multiple other billionaires and companies. Like the Koch brothers. Like Goldman Sachs.

Only because people fund organizations doesnt mean they are the evil mastermind behind it.

On a side note: Mr. Soros is as left as Bill Gates.
    I mean wheres the objection to the koch funded tea party protests? Or the millions in think tank funding that influences political debate and thought? Why is their only objection to perceived left wing political organization and infrastructure? Soros is a fucking joke relative to david and charles.koch

I've decided to check the first link and all of its sources boil down to a tweet with no evidence to back up.
    Furthermore I can create craiglists asking for whatever the fuck I want.

10+ Year Old Account
    "What's the point of funding the military? If the issue is legitimate, if people really feel that the country needs protection, do they really need to plan the military budget in advance, and have the active army be at ready for war marches?"

#forumlogics
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Aren't conspiracy theories banned

Nope.
    Since the 999 conspiracy theories spammed per minute on gen-ot about trump starting a new world war yesterday, eating babies and other fake sjw histeria are not banned.

You can't bring Soros in a discussion when the other side has no clue about what hes trying to do with his funded protest all around the world.
    As an example you can start with the effects of the protests on the affected countries currency rate in that specific time and read some more about Soros's past.
    Last edited by Vorkreist; 2017-02-04 at 10:16 PM.

Ha!
    You know it's just as easy for a right-winger to post a Craigslist ad to discredit the left as it is for the left to use one to "hire" protesters.

But please, keep believing sites like "The Duran" and its "Co-founder and president of the Russian-American Youth Association". This will make the blind-siding you get so much more fun.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    You can get payed to protest?
    I get the feeling a lot of protesters would feel cheated if this was true.
    You can get paid to do almost everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Even if this were true, it doesn't matter.

Trump insulted his way to the Presidency, and hasn't stopped acting like a petulant child. He deserves 4 years of people fighting like hell against him.
    As someone who opposes both gun ownership of private citizens, the death penalty and violence alltogether, as someone who took the hippocratic oath and lives by it, I, in my personal opinion that I'd never enforce or seek to advance by any means through others, would say he deserves a .50 through the heart (still not certain he has a brain, otherwise I'd go for that, but the way he turns red when people mention his abominably small hands I assume somethin in his chest is pumping blood.)

Seriously, if a freak singularity would eat him and his family up i'd might be tempted to believe in god.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Ha!
    You know it's just as easy for a right-winger to post a Craigslist ad to discredit the left as it is for the left to use one to "hire" protesters.

But please, keep believing sites like "The Duran" and its "Co-founder and president of the Russian-American Youth Association". This will make the blind-siding you get so much more fun.
    And you keep believing agencies such as CNN with proven propaganda agendas to push.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    And you keep believing agencies such as CNN with proven propaganda agendas to push.
    No, I believe my feet on the ground.

I've been at these protests.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    The right-wingers seem to think Soros must be some leftist. Thats why hes doing this.
    Hes neither. Hes just a greedy fuck who figured out ages ago that you can make trillions if you can affect the political stability of a country even for a short term.
    Its like gambling on roulette knowing beforehand where the ball will stop, except hes doing it with billions.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    The right-wingers seem to think Soros must be some leftist. Thats why hes doing this.
    Hes neither. Hes just a greedy fuck who figured out ages ago that you can make trillions if you can affect the political stability of a country even for a short term.
    Its like gambling on roulette knowing beforehand where the ball will stop, except hes doing it with billions.
    And the "left wingers" are his paid puppets.

These Soros conspiracies are ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    These Soros conspiracies are ridiculous.
    They are on the level of "Jewish Zionists founded America, and are running it from Israel!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.