Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No news here. Japan has always had a very restrictive immigratrion policy and the population of Japan is by and large japanese. The only questionable thing here is whether they can tackle the other problems (or problem as both as related, low birth rate and aging population) without resorting to migrants. Europe has had the same issue and has failed to solve the problem internally. That's the only reason the borders are wide open.
    Last edited by Demolitia; 2017-02-04 at 10:46 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Source: Faux News Dislcaimer

I'm not oppose to the idea of sending money vs bringing in bodies. However I know there are a ton of Japanese culture fans here and I wonder how they will balance their love of Japan vs. Japan refusing refugees.
    nothing new here - anyone with basic knowledge about japan knows how isolated they are and how they dont like any other nation then their own . muslims especially.

and no its not nation bashing its a fact - they may be nice to gajins but outsider will be always outsider to them - they are very similiar in this to gypsies in europe.

The US sends BILLIONS in foreign aid already. 1.5 from Japan is like a drop in the bucket compared to America's.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    Always respected Japan for their "our people first" policy and not giving a damn when somebody calls them "racist" or " xenophobic". USA and many European countries should learn from them...
    The racist/phobia/sexist cards really only work on white people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    Always respected Japan for their "our people first" policy and not giving a damn when somebody calls them "racist" or " xenophobic". USA and many European countries should learn from them...
    Indeed. Japan has it right on this one.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    What has crazy girlfriend to do with refugess?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    No, europe and usa should not learn from them. We don't need such racism here.
    Err ...okay. You know, favouring refugees over your own people is also racist against your own people. You can play the racist card two ways...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    Err ...okay. You know, favouring refugees over your own people is also racist against your own people. You can play the racist card two ways...
    Yeah, but it's really wayciss. Don't make them think.

Good for Japan i wish europe had done this 15 years ago, opening newspaper: 30 muslims gathered in austria armed with pistols, knifes and automatic rifels and got arrested in the last second before they could escape mhhh i wonder what they wanted to do with all this firepower.

Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    Or you know you can save people from certain death in wars by letting them in AND secure a future for the locals who had opportunities due to nothing more than where they fell out of a uterus without favouring either.

Good choice of Japan to preserve their culture and traditions. Unlike EU countries that are committing cultural suicide.

No country is perfect.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Good for Japan i wish europe had done this 15 years ago, opening newspaper: 30 muslims gathered in austria armed with pistols, knifes and automatic rifels and got arrested in the last second before they could escape mhhh i wonder what they wanted to do with all this firepower.
    The well know site ''CloudCuckooLander Online'' ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvestra View Post
    Good choice of Japan to preserve their culture and traditions. Unlike EU countries that are committing cultural suicide.
    Oh yes, as opposed as sending hundred of people dying in shallow trenches near Verdun. Which was not suicide at all, because it was done with chest thumping jingoism.

Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    We are a nation of Refugees and Immigrants. Japan is not. In fact Japan really does not like people moving to Japan. And has never liked it historically. Their Nation is small, and lacks the resources to handle more people.

The US however relies on immigrants. Nearly every single person living here has a history of immigrants in their families. And we do not base our immigrant hate on Logic, or historical precedent. Our reason currently is, "I'm a Republican, and I hate people who aren't me".
    Correction. We were a nation of European refugees and immigrants untill 1965 when we reformed our immigration laws.

I wish people would stop spouting the "nation of immigration" crap. That being true outside of european nations is a very recent occurrence. We were a nation of immigrants that already shared cultural ties. It didnt start becoming an issue untill we reformed our system.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    And I agree, we should all follow their genious example.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Correction. We were a nation of European refugees and immigrants untill 1965 when we reformed our immigration laws.

I wish people would stop spouting the "nation of immigration" crap. That being true outside of european nations is a very recent occurrence. We were a nation of immigrants that already shared cultural ties. It didnt start becoming an issue untill we reformed our system.
    Boy, tell to Madison Grant and vermin like him that Italian and Greeks ''had the same culture as ''Nordic'' people''.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    And I agree, we should all follow their genious example.
    You mean eventually getting nuked after trying to take over Asia in a fevered bout of jingoism ?

America first, close the borders.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Boy, tell to Madison Grant and vermin like him that Italian and Greeks ''had the same culture as ''Nordic'' people''.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean eventually getting nuked after trying to take over Asia in a fevered bout of jingoism ?
    Are you stating that the european cultures are similar to the Asian or South American ones? They are at their core very very different. While I'm not saying that the Italians are the same as the Sweeds, they do certainly have more in common that say, the Italians and the Chinese.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Are you stating that the european cultures are similar to the Asian or South American ones? They are at their core very very different. While I'm not saying that the Italians are the same as the Sweeds, they do certainly have more in common that say, the Italians and the Chinese.
    That's odd, because the nativists of that time were damn sure that Irish and Italians were the inferior races.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    All of you can read into it as much as you want. Stating that a certain group of people tends to have similar values shouldn't be offensive to you.

Stating that peoples from similar ethnic groups tend to work better together than more, heh, diverse ones should be even less offensive to you. Ah, who am I kidding, you're looking for emotion here.
    Oh shit, half of all people in Ukraine must be secretly of another race. Also Paraguay one of the least ethnically diverse countries in South America must be raking it in that big cash.