Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    @Virothe

Why Danner? I'm not opposed to it since Graeham was an N1 death a couple games ago so now that he's not playing mental games I'm good to switch and Danner was a consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    For now I'm happy to assume that they picked up on what I was doing and went along with it for the sake of their own amusement. Again, assuming that there's only two scum in play the three of us can't all be scum. So it's definitely not some sort of elaborate scheme.
    That's not really what I'm getting at. Obviously the superficial explanation is that they joined in for the fun of it. However, each of you at some point went in a new direction, rather than mimicking what the others did. Given that it's D1 and I have little else to go on, I find those posts to be worthy of some scrutiny.

For example, I poked Crackleslap about his post (#20), in which he voted for Kryllian instead of following you and Monkz in voting for me. Now, I know this is not the case, but one could have speculated that Crackle and I might be on the same team and that he did not want to push me to three votes for the sake of maintaining a joke.

There are other instances of this, though, and I'm curious if you find any of them suspect.

@Reticence:

It's too early for me to find anything they've done suspicious - though it's definitely something worth looking into based on how things play out from here. For now I'm willing to believe it's just a case of D1 shenanigans and shifting votes with the wind due to lack of any solid reasoning on their part.

I don't think Graham is scum, based on character read of the mimic posts.

I'll vote for him to get a lynch but I think virothe is right, danner is more likely to be scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Why Danner?
    Why not Danner? We have as much reason to vote him as anyone else, all we're doing today is screwing around so a non-serious lynch is more or less inevitable and I've stuck with voting for Danner this long I may as well stick with it for now.

Alright, consider me intrigued to see where that particular avenue leads us, then. I'll switch my vote over now since there's not too much time left and I'm not sure how much longer I'll be around.

Unvote
    Vote: Danner

Well, I guess it's me in the D1 race again. Voting Graeham for obvious reasons.

unvote
    vote: Graeham

- I'll have "D1 lynch options" for $300, Alex!
    - This person is NOT Danner.

Who is: Graeham?

Whichever syntax it is.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

@Danner: Why not Marack?

7+ Year Old Account
    At this point we need @Monkz or @Crackleslap to make an appearance and change their votes to one of the trains or else we will likely be in a no lynch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, Im not scum... And I was the D1 lynch last game.

Voting marack would put me at 3, your at 3 and marack at 3.
    Voting you puts me at 3, you at 4 and marack at 2. I'm thus no longer in the lead.

I don't particularly think either of you are scum. It's hard to have a real read at this point. I just know I am not.

And thus, I send the question right back at ya. Why not Marack?
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    unvote
    vote: Graeham

- I'll have "D1 lynch options" for $300, Alex!
    - This person is NOT Danner.

But it was my plan all along! I just gave my reasoning of I have no reasoning and had someone willing to switch, why the fuck would I ever push a random wagon on day one with anything even approaching a serious motive unless it was to blind side someone willing to switch their vote on a very flimsy premise.

Who is: Graeham

Unvote
    Vote: Marack

Back to Marack, then.

Not going to bother joining other games for a while if I just get lynched for trying to actually do something to liven things up a bit...in addition to already being killed early on in other recent games.

Selfish and petulant of me, perhaps, but...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Last edited by Graeham; 2017-02-04 at 11:24 PM.

I think Virothe just hammered?

7+ Year Old Account
    I think you are right Danner. That would be 5 votes on Graeham by my count.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I think Virothe just hammered?
    Pretty sure I did too, but my count my be off plus I didn't

Unguess ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Selfish and petulant of me, perhaps, but...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    The only reason I would agree with this is just I've legit had spans of 5-10 games where I was killed in the first couple days and It's never stopped me from having fun while I was around :P

Alright folks, Virothe did in fact hammer.

Graeham (5)- Marack (#11), Kryllian (#67), Reticence (#72), Danner (#87), Virothe (#92)

Danner (2)- PalawinFC (#19), Graeham (#86)

Marack (1)- Monkz (#49)
    Kryllian (1)- Crackleslap (#20)

Graeham playing Colors That End in "Urple" (Vanilla Town Member) has been lynched.

Vanilla Town Member

You are Colors that end in -Urple. What is nurple?

You have your vote. Use it well.

Win Condition: Save Celebrity Jeopardy from those who might do it harm.
    It is now Night 1. The deadline for Night 1 is Monday February 2/6 at 19:00 Eastern.

Yes I know that is a 48 hours night... but tomorrow is the Super Bowl and I have plans with my family and won't be available to do much of anything until Monday. Sorry about that.

ThIs iS a BuMp!

Hrmmm no one died. I wonder how that happened.

I guess that means it's now D2. The deadline for D2 is Wednesday February 8th at 19:00 Eastern.

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Interesting developments.
    Though I fear our doctor is gonna die tomorrow night...

Anyway, I clearly picked the wrong train, so this is me picking the other.
    vote: Marack

Also: Virothe, that hammering... I do hold it against you.