Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I presume that is literally Illidans Inner Demon. If you've read the Illidan book or paid extra attention in the DH starting area you find out all Demon Hunters have an Inner Demon they must control and contest with. Usually DH simply die or ...explode like what happens to that one DH in the DH starter zone when you give him the Tome of Secrets but I imagine Illidan no longer had the strength to contain his Inner Demon after being drained in Maeivs Crystal for an extremely long time so it was powerful enough to leave him and we have to kill it.

Or I could be totally wrong and it's some sort of Shade of Illidan controlled by Sargeras.

In the BT version of Illidan he has a quote that says "behold the power of the demon within" , im not a lore expert but is there a way of killing an inner demon and possible "save" illidan from his demonic part?

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    What does the grey text of the dead body says? i assume the second word is demon?
    People say its "Inner Demon", I assume its the same thing as "The Demon Within", mentioned by Illidan during his original encounter in Black Temple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

I think I know what happened.

In the Illidan novel we find out that Demon Hunters are constantly struggling against the Demon they consumed in order to gain their power.

In Illidan's case, it was the Skull of Gul'dan that transformed him into the Demon that he is, and is still the primary source of his power.

Could the Mythic phase be the original Gul'dan, despite being long dead, still persisting as Illidan's 'Inner Demon', who finally manages to hijack Illidan's body as soon as alternate Gul'dan is defeated?

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post

In the Illidan novel we find out that Demon Hunters are constantly struggling against the Demon they consumed in order to gain their power.

In Illidan's case, it was the Skull of Gul'dan that transformed him into the Demon that he is, and is still the primary source of his power.

Could the Mythic phase be the original Gul'dan, despite being long dead, still persisting as Illidan's 'Inner Demon', who finally manages to hijack Illidan's body as soon as alternate Gul'dan is defeated?
    That would be cool. Now I'm really curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    What does the grey text of the dead body says? i assume the second word is demon?
    It means "Inner demon".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    People say its "Inner Demon", I assume its the same thing as "The Demon Within", mentioned by Illidan during his original encounter in Black Temple.
    That's right, you just can't translate phrase "the demon within" into russian, it will be like "the demon that is inside". So they just translated it to "Inner demon".
    Guess english text will be "Demon within".

Gul'dan gets back-up at 10% from the avatar of sargeras, Illidan.

Deleted
    Can't exorsus just explain this?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by kindomroll View Post
    A bunch of mindless raiders don't pay attention to that kind of thing.

It's likely a part of Sargeras that's lying there or Gul'Dan was a demon all along, much like Illidan so he probably transformed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    A bunch of mindless raiders don't pay attention to that kind of thing.

It's likely a part of Sargeras that's lying there or Gul'Dan was a demon all along, much like Illidan so he probably transformed.
    Mindless Raiders just World-firsted the hardest content in the game.

You seem bitter.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Quote Originally Posted by kindomroll View Post
    One of their streamers said the mythic phase is sargeras in illidans body, possessed him probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    Mindless Raiders just World-firsted the hardest content in the game.

You seem bitter.
    Excuse me, but do you use your brain at all? Not all of us care about the raiding part of this game, also, these guys have gotten busted for cheating at least once or twice, so you never know, once a cheater always a cheater.
    And let's be honest, you don't really need high IQ to beat a game boss, lul.

Don't try to start something just because you want to be a little keyboard warrior.
    Tata~

[QUOTE=Lillyth;44459513]They didnt take a video? Shame on them.
    They haven't released one yet, they recorded it I think I heard on one of the streams

Dont forget Illidan munched on Guldans skull back in wc3, thats prob where the demon within/possesion(?) come from

Quote Originally Posted by Devolved View Post
    Dont forget Illidan munched on Guldans skull back in wc3, thats prob where the demon within/possesion(?) come from
    When it's confirmed to be sargeras inside illidans body?

Excuse me, but do you use your brain at all? Not all of us care about the raiding part of this game, also, these guys have gotten busted for cheating at least once or twice, so you never know, once a cheater always a cheater.

Don't try to start something just because you want to be a little keyboard warrior.
    Tata~
    Sounds like you need a dry-clearer to get those ruffles out of your panties.

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    When it's confirmed to be sargeras inside illidans body?
    maybe having guldans essence allowed it to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Devolved View Post
    maybe having guldans essence allowed it to happen
    Hmm could be!
    Can't wait for them to release kill vid. Serenity and Method gotta step up so we can see it!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post

Pretty sure Illidan's inner Demon was a Nath'zerim. The Skull of Gul'Dan was just like a superboost of Fel, Since Gul'dan doesn't have a Demon Soul.

15+ Year Old Account

Tata~
    So bitter and stupid, gotcha.

Maybe you should go outside more.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic