Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    o.O, one could have figured out people would turn it into a "Well... is it a LEGIT kill??"... Russia Master Raiders!
    Can say I'm more than coveting that mount...

Quote Originally Posted by Toast515 View Post
    Did anyone else notice a dead Illidan on the ground?
    I did, I think its his "Demon Within" maybe Sargeras ? I'm just throwing my thoughts here.

On topic: Grats Exorsus!
    Edit Signature.

Deleted
    i can understand the sceptics, when theyve been cheating before.
    but theyre not guilty on cheating on gul'dan or nighthold.. yet.. so gz to them.

Deleted
    Congratulations to Exorsus, Blizzard has confirmed their kill was legitimate, their past actions have no relevance to their current achievement (besides, every top guild has done something shady in the past).

I guess Serenity must be feeling really down, not even a single world first. That must hurt with all the time they spend on a video game.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    why is every exorsus kill clouded in drama????
    Because Americans can't stand when Russians do something better than them. it MUST be Hacks/glitches or something to them.

Well that was unexpected. Grats!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Because Americans can't stand when Russians do something better than them. it MUST be Hacks/glitches or something to them.
    Truth be told Americans don't care an awful lot about who won a race no one saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Pusekatten View Post
    Exorsus is not in the race, they lost when they exploited Helya. So the race is still on.
    by the same logic we can say that for example Method is not in the race for exploiting twin ogrons

hell,most top guilds are not in the race for having exploited at some point

Quote Originally Posted by locodocho View Post
    Their ret paladin have some shady items though, using Impenetrable Faceplate ilvl 840, Precious Bloodthorn Loop ilvl 516, Thorasus, the Stone Heart of Draenor ilvl 795...
    If you're going off of the Armory you're a moron cause the Armory isn't 100% accurate.

Deleted
    Congrats, well deserved!

Btw i know that Americans think there is only US and Russia in the world ... But this guys are not Russian they are Serbs , you know one of the countries that you fucked not so long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Truth be told Americans don't care an awful lot about who won a race no one saw.
    That must be why you guys cry a river whenever you lose to a EU guild, which tbh is alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Piplupzero View Post
    You do realize every single top guild ever has exploited a boss in the past? There was a massive post from I believe Method on the front page of this very website who said they have done it and will continue to do it because if bans aren't given out then not exploiting the boss puts them too far behind to catch up.
    I'll never really understand it but Americans seem really salty the cold war never escalated. Russia is not the source of all evil.
    What the fuck is this post even? Do you even understand the post you quoted? If people were permabanned for exploits there'd be a lot fewer players competing for the top spots, at the very least in Blizzard's minds. The world first race keeps some people playing, so they don't want to risk shutting it down too much.

Quote Originally Posted by SeagullMD View Post
    That must be why you guys cry a river whenever you lose to a EU guild, which tbh is alot.
    You guys? I see you associate an entire demographic with a handful of shit posters on the MMO champion forums.

LAWL.. world first race in WoW. More exciting watching paint dry. Because you know.. at least you actually get to... see it?

Hard to get excited refreshing some website that comes across like an excel spreadsheet and call it a race. I am happy the Russians won though. Good to see it isn't just the same old drama mongers over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Btw i know that Americans think there is only US and Russia in the world ... But this guys are not Russian they are Serbs , you know one of the countries that you fucked not so long ago.
    This guild is Russian lol. Every Russian speaking person knows this. Stop trying to promote your irrelevant country.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK folks, show's over. Nothing else to see here, WoW has been cleared. Time to cancel our subscriptions.

Kappa

Cheating as usual but better them than Methodfaggots.

ggwp exorsus

Quote Originally Posted by saren26 View Post
    I guess Serenity must be feeling really down, not even a single world first. That must hurt with all the time they spend on a video game.
    I have no sympathy for those inflated egos at Serenity. Bunch of arrogant c*nts, the lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    they have been getting world firsts for years now...
    I'm talking about t13, method never got a world first before t14, and during t13 they "cheated".