10+ Year Old Account
    ScrubBusters and FatSharkYes also 8/10, gz

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Is a tactic being shared? ScrubBusters and FatSharkYes are 8/10 too, 4 mins apart and within the hour of Danish Terrace.
    Well Prestige Gaming had a few ~1% wipes last couple of days and those guilds were higher in previous tiers, so it's not surprising.

Is a tactic being shared? ScrubBusters and FatSharkYes are 8/10 too, 4 mins apart and within the hour of Danish Terrace.
    Tons of guilds were stuck on him - and he was a gearcheck first of all which is obviously going to be easier this week than last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Varjo410 View Post
    that's toxic

but for real, are they going to start streaming progression now?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Tons of guilds were stuck on him - and he was a gearcheck first of all which is obviously going to be easier this week than last.
    I'm curious how big the nerfs to some of these bosses are going to be. Even at 910+ raid ilvl almost every guild is incapable of killing them.
    Last edited by BiggestNoob; 2017-02-04 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    I haven't seen people making that excuse anyway(at least not here), but it's been 10 hours since first kill, which is basically the time Serenity lost on Thursday/Friday because of attendance issues, but they still haven't killed him.

Pull count is going to be interesting
    248 pulls for Exorsus, as confirmed per stream https://www.twitch.tv/nurseos

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    that's toxic

but for real, are they going to start streaming progression now?
    Probably not, they're too broken atm, from claiming before this exp that they're the best worldwide to not being able to achieve not a sigle world 1st, xavius, helya and now gul'dan well...is a long road. Anyway, profesionally speaking i assume they shouldn't stream the gul'dan progress, nor method or from scratch since just 1 guild killed him and despite the race being over...

Quote Originally Posted by makketota View Post
    248 pulls for Exorsus, as confirmed per stream https://www.twitch.tv/nurseos
    I meant pull count of Serenity/Method comparing to Exorsus, since time doesn't meant much

How can people here really talk about a damn DMF Buff as a potential MAJOR EXPLOIT that needs a ban?
    The buff on 1 person is nothing when it comes to killing a boss

Grats Exorsus, seriously big respect.
    Ive only done it on HC and I think its a huge pain fight with its long length and stressful ending, spending hour after hour doing this on Mythic. No way I would ever do that

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    How can people here really talk about a damn DMF Buff as a potential MAJOR EXPLOIT that needs a ban?
    The buff on 1 person is nothing when it comes to killing a boss

Grats Exorsus, seriously big respect.
    Ive only done it on HC and I think its a huge pain fight with its long length and stressful ending, spending hour after hour doing this on Mythic. No way I would ever do that
    It has been confirmed the druid was wearing the trinket on the kill, so it's already sorted.

There's no special tactic to this boss. It's just fucking hard and tightly tuned. All the guilds that killed it today and will kill it this reset have had plenty of <1% wipes.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    fixed that for you.

your original post had a huge flaw in logic
    I find it amusing when not particularly intelligent people have yet to come to terms with their metal capacity. Anecdotal evidence best evidence!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    I'm curious how big the nerfs to some of these bosses are going to be. Even at 910+ raid ilvl almost every guild is incapable of killing them.
    this is some dumb logic, not to mention factually incorrect.

the best guilds in the world right now are barely 905 average item level. at 910+ after a few weeks of farm and lucky wf/tf drops they're gonna be mowing this content down.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by arkiizne View Post
    Check.

They didnt lose it out of choice sherlock ID and RL cost them more time then the "lead" they had... Esp over Exorsus that killed it the same day.
    Well it's been 11hrs and they haven't killed it yet, so the ID delay means nothing, if we go another roughly 13-20hrs and they still haven't killed it, RL doesn't mean anything either.

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    this is some dumb logic, not to mention factually incorrect.

the best guilds in the world right now are barely 905 average item level. at 910+ after a few weeks of farm and lucky wf/tf drops they're gonna be mowing this content down.
    No hes pretty much right here. You're the idiot.

Augur is mechanically pretty simple. It's taken many excellent guilds hundreds of wipes. The mortals aren't going to kill it without nerfs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Well it's been 11hrs and they haven't killed it yet, so the ID delay means nothing, if we go another roughly 13-20hrs and they still haven't killed it, RL doesn't mean anything either.
    After the #1 is gone, there is no need anymore to tryhard. Who cares about #2 or #3.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    what do we need besides common sense.
    Apparently a lot. Let's start with a deflated ego?

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    Now for something different: subtitles in annotations (rip mobile users)

hahaha this is great

The commenters in this thread who are shoving their biased views onto others are categorically not of the intelligent sort. Those guilty of personal attacks, being offended etc. even more.

Root for whoever you like, but with anything else, be open enough to accept others' views unless they're factually wrong. What you personally feel is only of concern to you, and noone else. If you expect others to care about your opinion, respect theirs. Most of you reading this will think I'm talking about everyone else, but you, but I'm not. This thread is filled with immature people of all ages trying to shove an imaginary schlong down others' throats.

How about presenting something of value to the discussion. It's not only about who wins, it's about the progression race as a whole. Which will you choose to be: The constructive, rational one? Or the biased fanboi or otherwise uninformed shitposter just to get some internet-attention nobody cares about?

PS: In regards to the discussion about how fast bosses died: Lady Vashj died the very day the instances were reset in EU after her bug was fixed. She was a pushover. My guild had the world 6th, I would know. Most bosses today are far more mechnically complex, than the ones back in the Vanilla/TBC-era.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    There's no special tactic to this boss. It's just fucking hard and tightly tuned. All the guilds that killed it today and will kill it this reset have had plenty of <1% wipes.
    This guy knows

We've been close since tuesday, but then had mythic reset clear on wednesday + splits on thursday for trinkets that we still don't have and so augur got delayed abit as we only raid 4hrs/night.
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Has anyone shared any information on what exactly happens in the Mythic version lorewise?
    The exorsus guy had a note on his stream that it IS sarg in illidan's body, so... sargidan?