Page 48 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I don't main a warlock, but I got my fel fire and title during MoP for my warlock alt, and the whole scenario was epic as fuck with satisfactory conclusion.
    Yeah I wish that team worked on this. Or even the 7.0 campaign. Because both suck a fat one.

Kanrethad does apologize for what he did at Black Temple, but I couldn't tell if that was because I had green fire or the game just assumes all Warlock players did it. When you talk to Jubeka at the beginning, she acts like you never did the quest chain and explains who Kanrethad is to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yeah I wish that team worked on this. Or even the 7.0 campaign. Because both suck a fat one.
    Didn't whoever Class Master at the time, who was responsible for all the changes to warlocks in Mists, leave Blizzard?

I remember word had it that the parting was not on good terms, either.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Any sign of Altruis/Kayn if we didn't pick them as our second in command during the demon hunter starting area?
    Weren't meant to see the other one. You pick one, that's it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Meh, it's still seems better than what other classes get tbh. Warrior one remains far more derpy. In fact I am growing to appreciate the Paladin one; we are helping an ally with a personal problem instead of resolving a supposed crisis against a no-name opponent in 20mins or less like Druids, Priests, Monks. DK one is somewhat decent, Demon hunter is the only one I've seen that is actually solid.
    I made the mistake to queue missions for my champions on my rogue so I have to wait for them to return to give me the quest for Tess. Will post about it tomorrow.
    I main a paladin. I enjoyed the 7.0 Campaign, but meh at Maximillian being a Champion while we don't have any dwarf representatives.

Watched Preach's video, and the Demon Hunters apparently are getting two cutscenes in their short campaign. Warlocks? Zero.

smh.

Every time I'm thinking "maybe this'll be better NOW" and then this happens.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Illidan did everything he did for his people and for Azeroth. That's why his story focuses so much on his sacrifices in legion. Because he gave even his race away to save everyone and got imprisoned and killed for it, yet without his actions Azeroth was dead years ago
    No he didn't. He did everything he did for himself. Just himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    nice made up lore m8

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Somebody didn't read the recent Illidan book.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Somebody didn't read the recent Illidan book.
    The book doesn't refute this. He and Xera may claim that he did it for Azeroth, but existing lore that is still in game says otherwise. He is egotistical. He brought the fight to the Legion because they were hunting him. It wasn't noble. He became a demon because he wanted more power to impress Tyrande. 99% of what he does is either to save his own ass or to impress Tyrande which is still his own selfish desire. I can sit and say I'm doing something for noble reasons and.... lie... *gasp*

7+ Year Old Account
    keep you lore up to date.
    https://www.amazon.com/Illidan-World.../dp/0399177566

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Watched Preach's video, and the Demon Hunters apparently are getting two cutscenes in their short campaign. Warlocks? Zero.

smh.

Every time I'm thinking "maybe this'll be better NOW" and then this happens.
    Didnt know they where finished. So 7.2 gets released next week?

Deleted
    Peeved about having a crappy Pandaren Mistweaver as another follower for the Monks. We had 3 Pandaren already, how about we get something new and interesting? ;/

Sylvanas better get some spotlight in 7.2.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Weren't meant to see the other one. You pick one, that's it.
    I'm well aware of what it's like in the base game. What I was asking was if they showed up as a hostile enemy/reluctant ally after you kicked them out as of 7.2.

7+ Year Old Account
    The book doesn't refute this. He and Xera may claim that he did it for Azeroth, but existing lore that is still in game says otherwise. He is egotistical. He brought the fight to the Legion because they were hunting him. It wasn't noble. He became a demon because he wanted more power to impress Tyrande. 99% of what he does is either to save his own ass or to impress Tyrande which is still his own selfish desire. I can sit and say I'm doing something for noble reasons and.... lie... *gasp*

Who cares? Maiev x Illidan, pant pant. He may "love" Tyrande but Maiev's going to be getting the fury of his 10,000 years. All this goofball whining about what is and is not noble is getting old.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Meh, I still think Monks should have been a pandaren only class (with Hozen and Jinyu and maybe Grummle monk npcs as well). The problem really isn't the pandaren, it's that their entire campaigns are about beer. It's so silly especially after the starting quest in Legion as well as the artifact quests for mistweaver and brewmaster both of which are quite more serious.
    oh god, pandaren is allready one of (if not the) least played race, and monks are the least played class... imagine if they were forced together...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    oh god, pandaren is allready one of (if not the) least played race, and monks are the least played class... imagine if they were forced together...
    pandaren are more popular than dwarfs.
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...cters-by-race/

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    pandaren are more popular than dwarfs.
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...cters-by-race/
    not per faction
    of corse a race that can be both factions will be abit more...

you have to look at it per faction, because if dwarves could be both factions they would be higher too
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Dominus89 View Post
    Didnt know they where finished. So 7.2 gets released next week?
    Ah this excuse.

Illidan doesn't know the meaning of sacrifice. I have to agree with @purebalance that everything Illidan has done has been for his own recognition, power and survival. He craves power and the acknowledgement he frequently feels has been denied to him. He feels he is a hero without peer and people are fools for not acknowledging him, just because he is the only one willing to do what he concludes needs to be done.

And to obtain what he wants, he will sacrifice anyone that isn't himself. He will enslave races, sacrifice thousands of innocent souls, doom people to corruption, kill allies and betray the will of anyone else. And has done exactly that. That's his entire thing.

Xe'ra doesn't see him this way. Because Illidan will redeem himself. Xe'ra has seen the future. Where Illidan has learned about sacrifice, and fights as a holy warrior. But that lesson hasn't happened yet.

This part is speculation; but I guess he redeems himself and learns the value of sacrifice in one of two ways. 1. He chooses to sacrifice his life for us on Argus. 2. We defeat the Legion on Argus, and Illidan has the chance to become its new Master. But chooses for once, to decline the offer of extreme power.

If he does that, then sure. He can ascend to champion of the Light, knowing the meaning of sacrifice. Right now, any loss he has experienced has been inflicted upon him. Not a sacrifice he chose to make.

And yes, I have read his book. Loved it.