Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Pretty sure Illidan's inner Demon was a Nath'zerim. The Skull of Gul'Dan was just like a superboost of Fel, Since Gul'dan doesn't have a Demon Soul.
    Do we know for a fact that he doesnt have a demon soul?
    Those spikes look pretty demon-y.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Because his Deaths have been Permanent (thus far). Fel Orcs/Elves/Tauren can have Demonic Spikes without having Demon Souls just Fel Corruption.

Where is Gul'dan's corpse, and why does the "inner demon" have the loot?

I was kind of hoping that Gul'dan never had his metamorphosis taken away by Blizzard and that would be the final phase of the fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Your replies are the equivalent of a dog that farts then looks at the people in the room like they did something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Gul'dan gets back-up at 10% from the avatar of sargeras, Illidan.
    This is what's getting ridiculous with these canonical mythic phases not syncing to the cinematics. Archimonde did die in the nether canonically, so does Guldan really die by our hands in mythic? I do want to see the kill video for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    they did but no world first guilds release videos until 5 people have killed it, as to not share their strats with others

Like it matters now that they won. LUL
    Last edited by MrDaemon; 2017-02-05 at 01:11 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    If he had one he wouldnt be dead.

At least not permanent.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    If he had one he wouldnt be dead.

At least not permanent.
    I don't know if I missed something in the thread, but where do you get the idea that Illidan is perma-dead? His soul is alive and very kicking during the DH campaign (I mean the actual campaign, not the starting zone) He just can't get to his body and is being hunted through the TN, where all demon souls go. Plus he specifically says he cannot die normally in the starting zone, which is before his presumed death at the BT, so he only said so and didn't prove it at the time. But as far as I understood the reason his body was locked in stasis along with the other DHs was because then their souls can not come back to those bodies and if the bodies still exist they can also not reform new ones. Though I'm not sure if the last part is something I kind of made up for the whole "preserving their bodes-thing" to make sense for me

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    I don't know if I missed something in the thread, but where do you get the idea that Illidan is perma-dead? His soul is alive and very kicking during the DH campaign (I mean the actual campaign, not the starting zone) He just can't get to his body and is being hunted through the TN, where all demon souls go. Plus he specifically says he cannot die normally in the starting zone, which is before his presumed death at the BT, so he only said so and didn't prove it at the time. But as far as I understood the reason his body was locked in stasis along with the other DHs was because then their souls can not come back to those bodies and if the bodies still exist they can also not reform new ones. Though I'm not sure if the last part is something I kind of made up for the whole "preserving their bodes-thing" to make sense for me
    We are talking about gul'dan not illidan.

If gul'dan had a demon soul he wouldnt be dead, or at least not permanently dead.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    A bunch of mindless raiders don't pay attention to that kind of thing.

It's likely a part of Sargeras that's lying there or Gul'Dan was a demon all along, much like Illidan so he probably transformed.
    It's most likely not Sargeras.

The Russian translates to "inner demon" and in the book about Illidan we learn that all Demon Hunters have an inner demon they need to keep in control in order to keep their sanity.

So what we're seeing there seems to be Illidans inner demon. After his soul being drained and us collecting the fragments he probably didn't have enough strength to control it. It's a giant demonic shadowy figure of Illidan that says "inner demon" so that's all that really makes sense.

That's most likely what happened. We won't actually know until a few more guilds kill it though and Exorsus releases their vid.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2017-02-05 at 02:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    We are talking about gul'dan not illidan.

If gul'dan had a demon soul he wouldnt be dead, or at least not permanently dead.

Oh, I'm sorry, oh... I'll just back off slowly.. Thanks for pointing it out

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    I believe it says Inner Demon, not 100% sure tho. Would make sense tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Only 3. Rest are toys.
    Why does everyone keep saying it's a toy, you can clearly see they used that image swapper JC item on one of their dh in meta and got levitated by a priest lol.
    Last edited by Talby; 2017-02-05 at 08:06 AM.

Could anyone tell me what the toy is?

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    What does the grey text of the dead body says? i assume the second word is demon?
    Inner Demon

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    Why does everyone keep saying it's a toy
    Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    you can clearly see they used that image swapper JC toy
    Alrighty then.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    This is what's getting ridiculous with these canonical mythic phases not syncing to the cinematics. Archimonde did die in the nether canonically, so does Guldan really die by our hands in mythic? I do want to see the kill video for that reason.
    Inner Demon spawn like a big add or semi boss in the last phase of the fight with guldan, so there nothing that contradict the cutscene

Quote Originally Posted by Seifross View Post
    Alrighty then.
    Yeah my bad I said TOY instead of ITEM like I wanted to and didn't notice until now so thank you for pointing it out.

Quote Originally Posted by ShuaVerde View Post
    I was kind of hoping that Gul'dan never had his metamorphosis taken away by Blizzard and that would be the final phase of the fight.
    Guldan never had his meta taken away? Can you tell me exactly when he had meta? cause he never did lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    While we don't have a video of precisely what happened, you can see in the kill shot that there's a dead illidan shadow corpse on the ground.

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/607278.jpg
    Except it isn't illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Gul'dan is a warlock, warlocks had meta. You are no fun and cannot get a joke. Sad
    Ok Donald..