Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    My logic is similar, but fuck. I'm at least double what you're talking about.
    Im a Druid, so im stuck with NE cause i hate the Worgs ;(

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

But, I wasted about 3 of them (out of 6-7 total) because I did not have access to a certain.... to test everything before hand properly. I just rushed it.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Isn't it $15? Do you know there are entire games for that price now?

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A few times now.

Night Elf Female Priest to Human Male
    Horde Warlock from Worgen Male to Undead Male
    Alliance Warlock from Gnome Female to Human Male
    My Rogue from Female to Human Male
    Tauren Male Hunter to Blood Elf Female
    Undead Male Warrior to Human Male Warrior

I've also remade Characters and some of them have taken over their original of that class.
    Worgen Male Warrior replaced with Human Male
    Night Elf Female Druid replaced with Worgen Male
    Orc Male Warrior replaced with Blood Elf Male

Nowadays most of my Alliance are Human Male beside a few. Horde is mainly Blood Elf with an Orc or two, one Undead and a Troll (Druid).
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Only once trough my time in WoW. I mained an undead warrior from vanilla till the end of WotLK, and I really wanted to try a another race with a whole different body structure. And taurens just seemed really fitting for its role, so I rolled that. Still playing him to this day and I haven't regretted my decision yet. I also try to keep all the alt I play diverse with everyone being both a different race and class.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes. When goblin became available, I changed to one. And during WOD I changed from Pandaren to Human. Tabards look so much better on humans, so that was my only reason :P Though the human rep boost isn't bad either.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

The instant my Druid could be not Night Elf ... he was. Apart from that ... no.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I barely ever race change because it costs a fortune to brazilians.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    Isn't it $15? Do you know there are entire games for that price now?
    The horror - paying $15 for something you enjoy. There have been $60 entire games (Skyrim to name a one) that have given me far far far less fun than my night elf becoming a worgen.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Went goblin female -> blood elf female on Legion prepatch

50/50 for racial/looks
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

I changed the race of some of my toons quite a few times. It was a horrible waste of money but the game was making me happy at that time so I don't regret it much. I hate the idea of giving blizzard so much money for such things. That's what I tell myself now when I have an urge to spend my money on anything like that. The fact that I don't like wow that much anymore makes it easier.

I race changed once to get me that "something new feeling" cause i was seriously burnt out even after without touching anything WoW related for 10 months.

I just got bored of the spinning UD female and wanted something new cause it got boring after 5-6 years.

I am not gonna race change again, no reason to pay for something trivial, can use a toy to get that feeling of "something different" when i want.

My main, no. He's not even changed his hairstyle. Some random characters, yeah. I wish we got a credit for a free race change/name change/etc with however many months of paid sub.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    I never thought my death knight would be my main for years to come. So i made him a troll. Then i realized how fun DK was, Always regretted not making him Orc after that.
    Well... back in Cata I made a "joke" alt that was a worgen hunter. Then for some reasons I ended up maining that during WOD (everyone was in rush to recruit ranged and I was after a long break with shitty "raid cv"). I couldn't stand maining a worgen so I racechanged it. Now that I no longer main a hunter in legion I'm considering racechanging it into another "funny" race, for the lulz. But waiting for the whole wowtoken to bnet balance since Blizz said "it will come at a later date".

My priest also started as a night elf and now is a draenei but that was a double faction change across longer period of time. I don't really enjoy that much the new night elf model so the only night elves I have are demon hunter and druid (for obvious reasons).

So generally I understand making "mains" into races you really, really like and "alts" into some funny obscure race combos for the lulz. Since I don't like all my chars to look the same, I usually "delegate" the lulzier races for alts I don't intend to play much, so there is some variety in the roster. I know players that make all their chars the same race if class permits, but it's hard to make them not look like clones of each other only differing in clothes and hairstyle.

Mage started as a Gnome then went to Worgen and is now a NE. I generally don't though.

paying for a race change is silly when there is better methods

7+ Year Old Account
    I usually race change every 2-4 months, it keeps me from being bored. So yeah done it a lot over the years.

Dwarf mains and alts for 12 years running. Why settle for lesser races?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I've raced changed my main probably 15 times, at least. I usually do it a few times an expansion, at a minimum, as tier sets release and they look better on different races.
    this seems insane to me, but its ur money so who am i to say anything. The only time ive race changed is when i faction changed a few years ago bc all my friends decided to.

Deleted
    Never.
    Except one time where I changed faction (long time ago) where my NE went orc.
    Beside from that I always just leveled a new toon of that race and faction I wanted. Leveling is so fast anyway however if I wanted to change stuff around now - in Legion- I think I would pay, as I wouldn't bother leveling a new one and lose all my legendary items, main artifact at 50, offspec 34 traits etc.
    Not to mention all the reputation and stuff.