Deleted

is this your typical US football hooligan?

as if chanting USA, USA, USA, isnt bad enough, i think we have just hit a new low with this one...

10+ Year Old Account
    Seattle has...odd...sports fans. The Clink is famous for being extremely loud and obnoxious.

This is not average for most fanbases. This...isn't that ridiculous for Seattle.

Source: Lived in Seattle for 7 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Deleted
    That seriously can't be what Americans consider a hooligan? Really? Please?

Yup, that's right. You can tell because his teeth are passable, so he certainly isn't from London, and he isn't fucking a sheep, so Wales is out too.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    This guy would not make it in Philly or NJ/NY.
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    Yup, that's right. You can tell because his teeth are passable, so he certainly isn't from London, and he isn't fucking a sheep, so Wales is out too.
    Also, he isn't being casually racist like supporters are in the UK. Or being crushed to death for that matter. Those are two more subtle differences.
    Last edited by PickleballAce; 2017-02-05 at 05:35 AM.

What a weenie . . . Lol.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    as if chanting USA, USA, USA, isnt bad enough, i think we have just hit a new low with this one...

a bunch of hyper men all having fun and cheering on their team they came to support (and probably paid $500-1000 for the trip + ticket)

MMO C: "a new low"

This is not your average US hooligan. This is your average US inhabitant.