9 12.68%

4 5.63%

1 1.41%

6 8.45%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7/10

Antonidas.

Deleted
    I voted Nazgrim 4/10 so he gets -1 for being a clone and +1 for actually being more consistent. In the end, both are rated 4/10 by me.

High Overlord Dahlia Dawnseeker's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Taylor's death is a reason to subtract score for some people because it ruined the character, while to others it is a reason to add to the score because they felt sorry for him.

Interesting! I like how varied these things can be.

8/10, not quite as good as Nazgrim but still really cool. Plus he had a sad death, even if we still don't know who Ephial worked for. To be honest I would've just killed him off in Siege of Orgrimmar, maybe have Garrosh standing atop the gates to make an example of him.
    I'll be nominating Maiev Shadowsong and Kayn Sunfury.

Deleted
    What is with all the recent Maiev nominations? Did we get anything about her after the Val'sharah Arc?

I mean, with Illidan back into the picture, it would be funny if they did nothing with her, but .. did they already?

High Overlord Dahlia Dawnseeker's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Half time bump!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    What is with all the recent Maiev nominations? Did we get anything about her after the Val'sharah Arc?

I mean, with Illidan back into the picture, it would be funny if they did nothing with her, but .. did they already?
    check the 7.2 spoiler thread.

illidan and maiev are hilarious.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Admiral Taylor is a likeable character. He went through the same character development as Nazgrim and they both turned out well because of that. While there is not much to say about, i think he is quite wellmade. He gets a 9/10, better then most characters in the game.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    check the 7.2 spoiler thread.

illidan and maiev are hilarious.
    lmao

Is that Velen thing real?

7+ Year Old Account
    Admiral Taylor. Hmmm, I have to say that as someone who mostly played Horde and who leveled my one non-boosted Alliance character through Hyjal instead of Vashj'ir, I am not as familiar with nor as attached to Taylor as some people are. And that same character didn't get to know him in Jade Forest because of super-fast leveling speeds meant that I zipped on through to VotFW before I let the story play out in that zone.

But, his story during Warlords leveling touched me enough that I'm going to rate him on that, so 7/10. RIP in my Alliance garrison 4eva Admiral Taylor.

I nominate Thorim.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    lmao

Is that Velen thing real?
    yes.

as real as my immense hate for shadow artifact relics.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Paging Dr. @Aucald !
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2017-02-05 at 10:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Poll closed; thread closed.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead