7+ Year Old Account
    On a side note: 9 out of 14 DPS on the kill-setup of Exorsus were melee classes. Can't image any final fight with such a high amout of melees in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    After the #1 is gone, there is no need anymore to tryhard. Who cares about #2 or #3.
    Serenity have a lot to prove in beating method regardless of world first I think.
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    But . . . Illidan's body is still trapped in the crystal in the cinematic. I hope we don't have another case of the cinematic not matching the Mythic fight, did they learn nothing from Archi?
    he said that supposedly you have been collecting illidan's soul fragments or smg and that's how you "ress" him on hc too, except in mythic you have to fight his body possessed by sarg and then "ress" him. Idk I didn't follow the quest lore that much and the guy's english isnt that clear, but smg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by vandris View Post
    After that Helya fiasco, they had it coming.

But Blizz confirmed that this was a legit kill so grats to them.
    Confirmed where?

Quote Originally Posted by emml View Post
    On a side note: 9 out of 14 DPS on the kill-setup of Exorsus were melee classes. Can't image any final fight with such a high amout of melees in the past.
    paragon vs nefarian 25HC kitty power!!!

The whole situation reminded me of this old gif

10+ Year Old Account
    So the Russians fucked the Americans twice. Once in the election, and now in game. Classic yet hardly surprising...

Get rekt.

Quote Originally Posted by Djem View Post
    Confirmed where?
    Few pages back tweet from Lore.

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    After the #1 is gone, there is no need anymore to tryhard. Who cares about #2 or #3.
    Normally that would be the case, but Serenity DEFINITELY care about beating Method, same for Method wanting to beat Serenity.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    So the Russians fucked the Americans twice. Once in the election, and now in game. Classic yet hardly surprising...

Get rekt.
    since when were serenity and method american?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    He's talking about Limit I guess.

Method stopped about an hour ago, Serenity still raiding.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    He's talking about Limit I guess.
    since when has limit thought they had a chance at world first?

The twice was once for the supposed interference of Russian hackers in the election and the other was the WF race.

10+ Year Old Account
    since when has limit thought they had a chance at world first?
    It was a joke, lighten up... Cupcake...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Is a tactic being shared? ScrubBusters and FatSharkYes are 8/10 too, 4 mins apart and within the hour of Danish Terrace.
    Scrubs were probably in a similar place to us which was bouncing off 1% multiple times. The last phase is brutal if you don't have access to a broken comp. Eventually it popped, the killtimes are purely coincidental.

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    this is some dumb logic, not to mention factually incorrect.

the best guilds in the world right now are barely 905 average item level. at 910+ after a few weeks of farm and lucky wf/tf drops they're gonna be mowing this content down.
    Thanks for admitting you don't understand how items work in Legion and have no idea what facts or logic are.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Thanks for admitting you don't understand how items work in Legion and have no idea what facts or logic are.
    I mean clearly you are the one who does not understand it if you think that these guilds are full of 20 people decked out in full 905 ilvl gear. The legelndaries and artifact weapons increase your average ilvl. With every slot filled with a 905 + 2 legendaries and artifact weapon, and zero forged items you would be around 911 ilvl. Not too mention that guldan drops base 910 ilvl gear which could bring your ilvl even higher before warforge/titanforge.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosta View Post
    Scrubs were probably in a similar place to us which was bouncing off 1% multiple times. The last phase is brutal if you don't have access to a broken comp. Eventually it popped, the killtimes are purely coincidental.
    Pretty much yeah.