Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    well you've convinced me to try this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selwen25 View Post
    I know that, thats not the point. The point is the fact that they exist in RNG in most part of the world in a completly random matter, which are the most powerful items in game, that is the problem, not that I could get it in raid finder by doing no damage.
    When you get a legendary is not RNG. in effect there is a hidden experience bar you have to fill up. and if you play consistently you can predict how long it takes to get a legendary.

What legendary you get, unfortunately is RNG though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    It's 2017, everything in WoW is tailored to millennials now.
    Yeah, the entire game has always been tailored to millenials. Thats a freaking huge group of people. Do you know what a millenial is exactly? I think you might be trying to pull the "liberal snowflake" card, because millenials are literally anyone that was born between the early 80s and late 90s.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    I get what you mean and wholeheartedly agree with you on the notion. But calling LFR effort must be the biggest troll in the history of the game. :X
    I'm not interested in arguing how big or small of a chore it is. Fact is if you do nothing, nothing will happen. Thus someone else needs to do their part too. Even if it's easy that is not an excuse to put your load to someone else.

This is one of the stupidest posts, let alone experiment i have ever seen.

That my boy is readily available knowledge, whether or not you get a legendary has never been influenced by performance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mate, this was done in 4/6 hours. I play WoW for 10 years and love the game, and still play the game for hours daily.

Calling me a toxic player is beyond me.
    If everyone else had done the same as you in your LFR queues, this thread wouldn't exist right now.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by sgthotrod View Post
    Just think next patch you will be able to just make legendaries if you have the right profession. You will have to work for it ( gathering mats, doing dungeons and raids) and complete a long quest chain. But what's the point if RNG will give me 2 in an LFR.
    But these legendaries are shitty.

hillarious that ppl still defend that RNG shit, even still discuss that shit. that game became a ton of shit made for millenials full with streamlined content, made for idiots hopping around for 1-3 months, like playing their 0-deep-browser games. Legion has nice comtent stuff in terms of an xpac, but was killed by game/reward systems and class design tailored to that monkey audience above. sick of it, and sick of whiteknights and that stupid idiot comments defending a roll-the-dice game. if you wanna play an everyone-wins-something-so-everyone-can-be-happy trashgame, go away and play all that piss trash existing out there since a decade. and leave the mmorpg genre alone, without that poop.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool319 View Post
    Yeah, the entire game has always been tailored to millenials. Thats a freaking huge group of people. Do you know what a millenial is exactly? I think you might be trying to pull the "liberal snowflake" card, because millenials are literally anyone that was born between the early 80s and late 90s.
    Yes that's a huge group and the majority now for sure.

That's also why most games are dumbed down these days. Fortunately there still are some indie developers who have understood that there's still a market for those who like games that need skill and hard work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    really.... please... please no... we dont need people starting this "blizzard gives extra legendaries to people who do NOTHING"
    Weeeell... LFR does give legendaries yeah

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    You wont get lengedary if you afk in dalaran
    Blizzard needs to fix this bug.

I pay the same $15.
    Why no legendary for me?

So, all you did is provide ONE example that happens to fit with with a common theory.
    That random is random, and proceeded to be a jerk towards others in the raid at the same time.
    Well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Legendaries drop the more things you do. If someone just killed NH LFR bosses once a week he would have to wait a long time to get one leg in average (by the nature of RNG someone will be very lucky and get one in the 1rst boss he kills, as someone will get in it the latest chance the system gives)

If you are doing caches, random heroics, M+, normal heroic mythic raids, weekly quests... the chances you get that leg are very hight and RNG can award it to you in LFR. The guy that ONLY does LFR will never have your chances. You got legs in LFR? Good for you. I only got mines in heroic raid progresion. But you can rest asure that the filthy LFR casual will never get as many as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Balance of Power = Effort

?????
    Somewhere Chris Crawford is rubbing his hands...

Jimmy Thick-Retro gamers will know the joke...

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    I get what you mean and wholeheartedly agree with you on the notion. But calling LFR effort must be the biggest troll in the history of the game. :X
    Try doing LFR when nobody is doing damage, tanking and healing. See how that goes.

But legendaries are not given out randonly, what the hell are you smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Yes that's a huge group and the majority now for sure.

That's also why most games are dumbed down these days. Fortunately there still are some indie developers who have understood that there's still a market for those who like games that need skill and hard work.
    How old are you? Usually people blame the state of games on the kids, as they want easier content and rewards for doing little. Millenials are mid-30, also known as the people that played WoW from the start. The people who advocate higher difficulty, more 'work' for rewards, back to Classic, etc.

Mate, this was done in 4/6 hours. I play WoW for 10 years and love the game, and still play the game for hours daily.

Calling me a toxic player is beyond me.
    Going into LFR, whether it's to test something or otherwise, and deliberately doing no damage is toxic behaviour.

That was ever questioned?