Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I wish you could reforge like before. That would really help with the NH gear stat situation.

Deleted
    Every single Tier piece (I have 4 now) is a downgrade in stats over my EN pieces. Every single one.

NH gearing as arms is disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    It might not be a confirmation but it still seems likely that they will nerf warriors in some way and as they only really do well once you have the right legendaries, trinkets and set bunuses, a nerf across the board seems unlikely.

The trinkets would be the best way to fix it.
    i guarantee there will be a change for warriors, an arms buff to be precise, then and only then they might nerf the trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitaen View Post
    i guarantee there will be a change for warriors, an arms buff to be precise, then and only then they might nerf the trinket.
    Seems unlikely as well. Arms is pretty much in the middle of the pack right now.

Well, unless the do nerf the trinkets. Arms will probably need a buff then.
    Last edited by Aggrophobic; 2017-02-03 at 06:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forces you to run mythics for upgrades as well, which will keep you playing and searching for upgrades longer.

It's intentional. BiS gear is not allowed to come from one gameplay source anymore.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

This expansion blizz is breaking records in saying "we dont give a fuck about you". Every fucking thing is RNG based! If a new item is clearly better than the old ones ( and it should be ) they nerf it! months of feedback to insta nerf it when it goes live... wtf???

Deleted
    The "problem" is not the wrong stat distribution or itemlevel, mythic+ is it. It is an alternative route to gear aquisition while you can somewhat precisely farm items that you want and thus make ToV oder NH less exciting.
    Going into NH heroic with only EM/ToV heroic gear (war- and titanforged aside), it would be a different experience. Sure, ideal stat combinations are preferred, but 10+ itemlevel are in many cases actually better. Give or take for other items such as Melandros Signet.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    The "problem" is not the wrong stat distribution or itemlevel, mythic+ is it. It is an alternative route to gear aquisition while you can somewhat precisely farm items that you want and thus make ToV oder NH less exciting.
    Going into NH heroic with only EM/ToV heroic gear (war- and titanforged aside), it would be a different experience. Sure, ideal stat combinations are preferred, but 10+ itemlevel are in many cases actually better. Give or take for other items such as Melandros Signet.
    Give me one example where 10 ilvls with bad secondaries is an upgrade over haste/mast. You cant. Period. Str is shit for fury with even vers being better. That means anything without mast/haste is shit. it takes well over 30 ilvl difference to EQUAL a haste/mast piece. Better? Prove it.

Also taking those crappy secondaries will drop your haste below breakpoint. RIP.
    Last edited by Demonpuke; 2017-02-05 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmuscle View Post
    Give me one example where 10 ilvls with bad secondaries is an upgrade over haste/mast. You cant. Period. Str is shit for fury with even vers being better. That means anything without mast/haste is shit. it takes well over 30 ilvl difference to EQUAL a haste/mast piece. Better? Prove it.

Also taking those crappy secondaries will drop your haste below breakpoint. RIP.
    I've got a Verse Heavy + Haste (from TOV HC ilvl875) chest that sims higher than Haste + Mastery (Nightbane 875) at the same ilvl, The verse chest has a socket with a 100 haste gem in it and that's enough. You're exaggerating things a LOT.

Example Fury Weights

Look how close these stats are, it's not even remotely as you're describing. Infact Fury weights are extremely close if you compare them to Arms where for example you see more like this.

Example Arms Weights

Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trollstorm View Post
    This expansion blizz is breaking records in saying "we dont give a fuck about you". Every fucking thing is RNG based! If a new item is clearly better than the old ones ( and it should be ) they nerf it! months of feedback to insta nerf it when it goes live... wtf???
    RNG is how you keep people paying and playing tho, otherwise they get bored and leave, like the last 2 expansions.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Those are pretty screenshots of stat weights, congrats. They dont prove anything...? Equip a 855 haste/mast item, sim it and then replace it with a higher ilvl crit/vers item.

Those are pretty screenshots of stat weights, congrats. They dont prove anything...? Equip a 855 haste/mast item, sim it and then replace it with a higher ilvl crit/vers item.
    You do it, I already made my point. Stats are not that far apart for Fury, Crit drops more with the 4set and Mastery tends to move above haste but not by any large margin. Arms has massive differences compared to Fury and yet running the chest + legs (worst bits) for your 4 set is still a large dps increase.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meiffert View Post
    There are 4 secondary stats: haste, mastery, crit and vers.

That gives you a total of 6 possible combinations: haste + mastery, haste + crit, haste + vers, mastery + crit, mastery + vers and crit + vers.

There are 6 possible stat combinations and 6 tier pieces and each combination of stats appears exactly once.

Regardless of which stats you prefer (it might differ depending on your spec and maybe other things like talents), there are always some good and some bad pieces with exactly 1 with ideal stats and 1 with worst possible.
    and it's so HILARIOUS that the two items that have close to the best stats for us are occupied by BiS legendary slots
    I don't even have those two items and it still makes me insanely mad that people with BiS legendaries are forced into wearing the 4 other pieces which are just brimming with crit

it's just horrible and inconsiderate on blizzard's part, don't make excuses for it
    cause if you want go ahead and make an excuse for why our ARTIFACT that is SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR OUR CLASS doesn't have our BEST stat on it and has our WORST stat on it
    I really wish they could come up with an excuse for that

Deleted
    I said "are in many cases" and not "are everytime". If you are struggling to get 24% haste it is clear what to gear for. Bigbazz allready showed it, our stat weights are tight and they shift everytime we get a new item.
    Also, Fury Warriors are in a good place right now, no point in being a mad apocalyptic doomsayer.